Qanon

Joe

Re: Qanon

Post by Joe » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:16 pm

Yeah, they won't even let you use their loo. :coffee:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:58 pm

dup
Last edited by Cunt on Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:58 pm

It sounds like he IS going to declassify though.

Anyone want to re-up their firm stance that Obama didn't do anything wrong to the Trump administration, before it comes out?

I'll wait to read it, but I think it will show neither is more classy than the other.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:03 am

The article below is a lurching wheelbarrow full of snakes and dead squirrels, but if a person was curious about what's been going on in the Q world, they could do worse than read it. Apparently the latest date for the Storm is January 20th, when things get real or something. It's not easy taking down a world-wide organization of wealthy, powerful, pedophile cannibals (the article claims that Q believers call them 'pedovores'). :shockcorn:

'Joe Biden is actually John F. Kennedy Jr in a mask, say QAnon conspiracy theorists'
Joe Biden is really John F. Kennedy Jnr in a CGI mask and Donald Trump is a billion-year-old intergalactic being made of pure starlight who plans to introduce a cure for all disease in his second term.

And on January 20, Trump will magically appear on TV screens around the world via “particle beam” to take over and announce a new world order.

That’s according to far-right group QAnon, among some of its wildest conspiracy theories yet which have been escalating since the Capitol riot sealed the end of Donald Trump’s presidency.

In keeping with QAnon theories about Trump waging war against the elites who are really paedophiles, the Q cult actually believes they are cannibals.

Called “pedovores”, they preferentially eat children, and their leader is actor Tom Hanks.

The cult believes actors, musicians, TV personalities and left wing politicians torture and eat children to enjoy a bloodborne stress chemical that keeps them looking young

The Q cult, which is strongly linked to evangelical Christianity and uses Biblical-style rhetoric, also believes that Biden – who if he’s not JFK or JFK Jr, who “faked” his own death – is a lizard person.

And that “the storm is coming” on his inauguration day, when he will be arrested and there will be worldwide take down of the “satanic pedovore cabal”.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:15 am

They are an utter disgrace, as proved by their wanton refusal to place a "u" after the "q"! :lay:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:37 am

Um, JimC, some of the best people refuse.

Iqaluit
Qamani’tuaq
Qingaut
Iqaluktuuttiaq
Salliq

and this one...so close they HAVE to be refusing defiantly!
Uqsuqtuuq
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:35 am

You know that before WWII, 'eskimo' was a euphemism in polite society for things that should really never be said or take place anywhere within reach of polite society?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:47 am

Svartalf wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:35 am
You know that before WWII, 'eskimo' was a euphemism in polite society for things that should really never be said or take place anywhere within reach of polite society?
Do you have a source for that?

I was of the impression that 'Eskimo' was replaced by 'Inuit' because it had derogatory connotations.
People in many parts of the Arctic consider Eskimo a derogatory term because it was widely used by racist, non-native colonizers. Many people also thought it meant eater of raw meat, which connoted barbarism and violence. Although the word's exact etymology is unclear, mid-century anthropologists suggested that the word came from the Latin word excommunicati, meaning the excommunicated ones, because the native people of the Canadian Arctic were not Christian.
(Link)
From the same article:
But now there's a new theory. According to the Alaska Native Language Center at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, linguists believe the word Eskimo actually came from the French word esquimaux, meaning one who nets snowshoes. Netting snowshoes is the highly-precise way that Arctic peoples built winter footwear by tightly weaving, or netting, sinew from caribou or other animals across a wooden frame.

But the correction to the etymological record came too late to rehabilitate the word Eskimo. The word's racist history means most people in Canada and Greenland still prefer other terms. The most widespread is Inuit, which means simply, "people." The singular, which means "person," is Inuk.

Of course, as with so many words sullied by the crimes of colonialism, not everyone agrees on what to do with Eskimo. Many Native Alaskans still refer to themselves as Eskimos, in part because the word Inuit isn't part of the Yupik languages of Alaska and Siberia.

But unless you're native to the circumpolar region, the short answer is: You probably shouldn't use the word Eskimo.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:01 am

What about Kimono?

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:07 am

Kokomo

Take your pick.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:51 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:58 pm
It sounds like he IS going to declassify though.

Anyone want to re-up their firm stance that Obama didn't do anything wrong to the Trump administration, before it comes out?

I'll wait to read it, but I think it will show neither is more classy than the other.
Your question is nonsense.

The Trump administration didn't exist when Obama was in power. :fp: :fp:

Should the CE initiate investigations into foreign interference in elections?
Me, I'd say yes.
Do you disagree?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:04 am

Q did not invent QAnon!

In March 2016, the personal email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, was hacked in a spear-phishing attack. WikiLeaks published his emails in November 2016. Proponents of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory falsely claimed the emails contained coded messages that connected several high-ranking Democratic Party officials and U.S. restaurants with an alleged human trafficking and child sex ring. One of the establishments allegedly involved was the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria in Washington, D.C.

Members of the alt-right, conservative journalists, and others who had urged Clinton's prosecution over the emails, spread the conspiracy theory on social media outlets such as 4chan, 8chan, and Twitter.[8] In response, a man from North Carolina traveled to Comet Ping Pong to investigate the conspiracy and fired a rifle inside the restaurant to break the lock on a door to a storage room during his search.[9] The restaurant owner and staff also received death threats from conspiracy theorists.[10]

Pizzagate is generally considered a predecessor to the QAnon conspiracy story. Pizzagate has received a resurgence in 2020, an election year, mainly due to QAnon.[11] While initially it was spread by only the far-right, it is now spread by children and teenagers on TikTok "who don't otherwise fit a right-wing conspiracy theorist mold". The conspiracy theory has developed and become less partisan and political in nature, with less emphasis on Clinton and more on the alleged worldwide elite of child sex-traffickers.

After the Comet Ping Pong shooting, Alex Jones of InfoWars backed off from the idea that the D.C. pizzeria was the center of the conspiracy.[54] On December 4, InfoWars uploaded a YouTube video that linked Pizzagate to the November 13 death of a sex-worker-rights activist. The video falsely claimed that she had been investigating a link between the Clinton Foundation and human trafficking in Haiti. It speculated she had been murdered in connection with her investigation. According to the activist's former employer, family and friends, her death was in fact a suicide and she was not investigating the Clinton Foundation.

Members of the Reddit community /r/The_Donald created the /r/pizzagate subreddit to further develop the conspiracy theory.[10] The sub was banned on November 23, 2016, for violating Reddit's anti-doxing policy after users posted personal details of people connected to the alleged conspiracy. Reddit released a statement afterwards, saying, "We don't want witchhunts on our site".After the ban on Reddit, the discussion was moved to the v/pizzagate sub on Voat, a website similar to Reddit.

Some of Pizzagate's proponents, including David Seaman and Michael G. Flynn (Michael Flynn's son), evolved the conspiracy into a broader government conspiracy called "Pedogate". According to this theory, a "satanic cabal of elites" of the New World Order operates international child sex trafficking rings

Q:
Since the Q tripcode was uniquely verified by 8chan's server and not reproducible on other imageboards, and Q did not have another means of communication, Q was not able to post when the website went down after the 2019 El Paso shooting.[115] This apparent conflict of interest, combined with statements by 8chan's founder Fredrick Brennan, the use of a "Q" collar pin by 8chan owner Jim Watkins, and Watkins's financial interest in a QAnon super PAC that advertises on 8chan, have led numerous journalists and conspiracy theory researchers to believe that Watkins[116] or his son, 8chan's former administrator Ron Watkins, work with Q, know Q's identity, or are Q.[38][75][117][118][119] Both Watkinses deny knowing Q's identity.

Last edited by Tero on Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:16 am

dafuq

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:19 am

Hermit wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:47 am
Svartalf wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:35 am

No straight source stating it that way... but a bawdy song or two with that word in the title, mentions in passing in literature, more clues than straight evidence.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:24 am

With nothing to do in the pandemic, soccer moms et al join QAnon since March

https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice