Qanon

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: Qanon

Post by JimC » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:12 pm

Surely sending threats is a criminal violation of some sort...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:27 am

It's freedum! Jim.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:47 am

Marjorie Qanon: Joe Biden, you are not a president, you are a piece of shit.
· 1h
Here’s a portion of a video Marjorie Taylor Greene posted on GETTR but not here on Twitter.
https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 4937111552
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:44 am

The Democrats should work for bipartisanship.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:38 am

They'd need a fucking long spoon...
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:55 am

It's a shame to see the Dems playing politics with this isn't it? :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:26 pm

Tero wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:47 am
Marjorie Qanon: Joe Biden, you are not a president, you are a piece of shit.
Wheras Trump is the whole deal?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:59 pm

It's a risky business when you throw in your lot with those who happily eat their own.

'Michael Flynn to QAnon Believers: I’m Not a Satanist!'
Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has been on a relentless media tour since his pardon last year, sitting for interviews with even the most obscure right-wing media outlets to promote the MAGA agenda.

But on Tuesday, Flynn appeared on a little-known YouTube channel called Truth Unveiled TV for a very different reason: rebutting the idea that he led a church congregation in a Satanic ritual borrowed from a nuclear doomsday cult.

In a video entitled “Some Have Said That General Flynn Prayed to Satan in a Recent Prayer,” host Paul Oebel gave Flynn a chance to rebut the growing right-wing controversy alleging he’s signed on with Lucifer.

“I even saw a show the other day saying ‘Michael’s flipped on the side of the devil,’” Oebel said. “Can you please explain what happened there?”

“All of these people that talk about turning to whatever...” Flynn said. “People need to stop overthinking what everybody is saying.”

The bizarre YouTube interview marked Flynn’s latest attempt in a weeks-long campaign to convince his one-time fans in the QAnon conspiracy theory movement that he isn’t a Satanist.

Prior to the unusual controversy, Flynn had embraced his position as a hero to supporters of QAnon, taking a QAnon oath, raising money from QAnon believers, and selling QAnon T-shirts. In May, Flynn even appeared at a QAnon conference and endorsed the idea of a military coup.

But QAnon fame is a fickle thing. After promoting QAnon for more than a year, Flynn now finds himself on the business end of the conspiracy theory. Like QAnon targets before him, Flynn is now struggling to persuade angry QAnon believers that he isn’t a secret Satan-worshipper.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:09 am

Seems much more convincing than any of the folks here. :hehe:

'QAnon Conspiracy Theorists Have a New Cure-All: $120,000 TVs'
For right-wing conspiracy theorists, few devices are more prized than a “med bed,” a mythical tanning bed-shaped appliance that promises to cure everything from cancer and Alzheimer’s to old age itself. Someday soon, they think, Donald Trump will defeat the cabal that controls the world and release med beds to the public, bringing on a new era free of illness.

But now, many supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory and related movements are moving on from med beds. They’ve found something even better: the Energy Enhancement System, or “EE System,” a supposedly miraculous healing device that can cure cancer, cystic fibrosis, and even autism.

To the uninitiated, an EE System device looks just like a couple of computer monitors playing colored static. But EE System’s devotees insist it’s the real deal—they’re willing to pay hundreds of dollars for a few hours bathed in the colored glow of its screens. They line up for blocks for a chance to meet Sandra Rose Michael, the device’s inventor.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:14 am

Once reason has been abandoned in one area, then other crazy shit becomes easier and easier to swallow...
And my gin!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:23 am

Well, one thing that thing sure enhances more than it cures is anencephaly...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:34 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:09 am
Seems much more convincing than any of the folks here. :hehe:

'QAnon Conspiracy Theorists Have a New Cure-All: $120,000 TVs'
For right-wing conspiracy theorists, few devices are more prized than a “med bed,” a mythical tanning bed-shaped appliance that promises to cure everything from cancer and Alzheimer’s to old age itself. Someday soon, they think, Donald Trump will defeat the cabal that controls the world and release med beds to the public, bringing on a new era free of illness.

But now, many supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory and related movements are moving on from med beds. They’ve found something even better: the Energy Enhancement System, or “EE System,” a supposedly miraculous healing device that can cure cancer, cystic fibrosis, and even autism.

To the uninitiated, an EE System device looks just like a couple of computer monitors playing colored static. But EE System’s devotees insist it’s the real deal—they’re willing to pay hundreds of dollars for a few hours bathed in the colored glow of its screens. They line up for blocks for a chance to meet Sandra Rose Michael, the device’s inventor.
I'm amazed by how many hippies and new-agers are going for this bullshit.

OK they've always been into bullshit, but the love and peace has given way to anger and intolerance.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:30 pm

Who would ever have imagined such a thing?

'QAnon Leader Inadvertently Outs Himself as a Groomer'
Believers in the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory are always on the hunt for the powerful pedophiles they imagine run the world—like the cabal of pedophiles they say controls the Democratic Party, or the one operating out of the imagined basement of a Washington pizzeria.

But now, new court records reveal that QAnon leader Phil Godlewski has a criminal past of his own involving an inappropriate relationship with a minor that police records suggest turned sexual.

Thanks to an ill-conceived defamation lawsuit against a local newspaper, Godlewski has put his conspiracy-theory career at risk by inadvertently prompting the release of more details regarding his case, including lurid text messages and a video of his erect penis.

Perhaps worse, according to his courtroom opponents, records suggest Godlewski has been caught both committing perjury himself and attempting to convince his own victim to do the same to ensure a “financial windfall” for them both.

Now, in a bombshell motion, the newspaper claims they’ve caught Godlewski breaking a bevy of courtroom rules and want him to pay $70,000 in legal fees and damages. As the case heats up and revelations spill out, it also offers a chance to see the kind of person who can profit from the persistent conspiracy theory.

QAnon has ruined families, inspired multiple gruesome murders, and helped power the Jan. 6 insurrection. But QAnon has also been a lucrative career for Godlewski, a Pennsylvania-based promoter of the conspiracy theory who speaks to his fans in lengthy, rambling livestream videos.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:19 pm

Of course he's hunting for pedophiles, he doesn't want anybody else ruining children he could traumatize himself, they are no fun if they've already been spoilt.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping