Qanon

Joe

Re: Qanon

Post by Joe » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:58 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:26 pm
It was mentioned a bunch of times, this isn't exactly 'news'. I guess that's why Cooper is covering it.

Some were laughed at for supposing q connections inside the white house. Watkins did have those connections.
Really? That's interesting.

Who?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"as far as strong, i am hard as a rock and tough as a nail. no one will bring me down. no one. i am the debonator. the tnt. and jesus has my back door pal!" - D. C. Bockemehl
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:15 pm

Joe wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:58 pm
Cunt wrote:
It was mentioned a bunch of times, this isn't exactly 'news'. I guess that's why Cooper is covering it.

Some were laughed at for supposing q connections inside the white house. Watkins did have those connections.

Who?
They're anonymous, you numpty. Anonymous sources are only trustworthy when right wingers quote them as their sources. One of my favourite titbits was qanon's announcement that Hillary Clinton is about to be arrested and extradited. It was made in 2017. :hehe:
So you talk about mobs and the working classes as if they were the question. You've got that eternal idiotic idea that if anarchy came it would come from the poor. Why should it? The poor have been rebels, but they have never been anarchists; they have more interest than anyone else in there being some decent government. The poor man really has a stake in the country. The rich man hasn't; he can go away to New Guinea in a yacht. The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all. Aristocrats were always anarchists. - G.K. Chesterton

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:19 pm

Hermit wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:15 pm
Joe wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:58 pm
Cunt wrote:

Who?
They're anonymous, you numpty. Anonymous sources are only trustworthy when right wingers quote them as their sources. One of my favourite titbits was qanon's announcement that Hillary Clinton is about to be arrested and extradited. It was made in 2017. :hehe:
That's anonumpty to you mister! :{D
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"as far as strong, i am hard as a rock and tough as a nail. no one will bring me down. no one. i am the debonator. the tnt. and jesus has my back door pal!" - D. C. Bockemehl
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:36 am

Screenshot_20210420-023713.png
I'd fuck him if he gets rid of that stupid mustache

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:05 am

You're welcome, let me take his hat.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

I don't want to forget this enlightening quote by our prestigious and sage member...
Hermit wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 am
Trump supporters are fundamentally racist.