ANTI-IMMIGRATION PROTESTER JAILED IN LONDON JUDGE ORDERS PRESS BLACKOUT ROBINSON SILENCED!

Tyrannical

ANTI-IMMIGRATION PROTESTER JAILED IN LONDON JUDGE ORDERS PRESS BLACKOUT ROBINSON SILENCED!

Post by Tyrannical » Mon May 28, 2018 9:58 am

ANTI-IMMIGRATION PROTESTER JAILED IN LONDON
JUDGE ORDERS PRESS BLACKOUT
ROBINSON SILENCED

Front page of Drudge.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... -orwellian

Large sex grooming trial, 29 Muslim defendants, over 700 female victims.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Re: ANTI-IMMIGRATION PROTESTER JAILED IN LONDON JUDGE ORDERS PRESS BLACKOUT ROBINSON SILENCED!

Post by Rum » Mon May 28, 2018 10:56 am

The despicable excuse for a human being deserves everything he gets.

As it happens he is on a suspended sentence for something similar - enough reason for an arrest.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: ANTI-IMMIGRATION PROTESTER JAILED IN LONDON JUDGE ORDERS PRESS BLACKOUT ROBINSON SILENCED!

Post by pErvinalia » Mon May 28, 2018 11:13 am

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS SHOUTING!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Mon May 28, 2018 11:23 am

They locked up Hitler again to give him time to write his book. Big deal. :read:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Mon May 28, 2018 11:26 am

What?

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon May 28, 2018 11:40 am

Fact, Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in prison after the failed Münich Putsch.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Mon May 28, 2018 11:43 am

Svartalf wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 11:40 am
Fact, Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in prison after the failed Münich Putsch.
Yes I'm aware of that. This shit is just stirring up race hatred because he can.

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Mon May 28, 2018 2:38 pm

This story is so full of shit, they have contempt of court in the United States too, don't they?
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Mon May 28, 2018 10:03 pm

Rum wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 10:56 am

As it happens he is on a suspended sentence for something similar - enough reason for an arrest.
Islam isn't a race, it's a religion. And their religion both allows and encourages concubinage / sexual slavery of non-muslims.
The only despicable people are the Muslims involved in this, and the Judges that attempt to keep this fact quiet.

Oh Rum, I wonder how many rapes this 'despicable human' prevented by educating young non-muslim girls. :ask:
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Mon May 28, 2018 10:36 pm

While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Tue May 29, 2018 4:33 am

OK that's funny.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue May 29, 2018 5:40 am

The irony, I hear, is that his interference with jurors could lead to the defend a calling for a mistrial. This could lead to a new jury being called or even the case thrown out on a technicality.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue May 29, 2018 5:48 am

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue May 29, 2018 5:49 am

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue May 29, 2018 8:00 am

Tyrannical wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 10:03 pm
Rum wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 10:56 am

Islam isn't a race, it's a religion. And their religion both allows and encourages concubinage / sexual slavery of non-muslims.
The only despicable people are the Muslims involved in this, and the Judges that attempt to keep this fact quiet.

Oh Rum, I wonder how many rapes this 'despicable human' prevented by educating young non-muslim girls. :ask:
The majority of burglars are white and secular 'Christians'. Lock all the white Christians fuckers up! God you are a bigot.