Change the name of Israel

Post Reply
Jason
Destroyer of words
Posts: 17747
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Jason » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:13 pm

Rubbish. Israel is an ally. We have influence on them. Try influencing Libya or Syria.

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:31 pm

Hermit wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:51 am
If by any chance you think any of your posts are arguments against the validity of the cartoon I linked to, I can only laugh.

This is an accurate depiction of what happened:[/img]
Image
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 20402
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Hermit » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:31 pm
Hermit wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:51 am
If by any chance you think any of your posts are arguments against the validity of the cartoon I linked to, I can only laugh.

This is an accurate depiction of what happened:[/img]
Image
The Jewish-Israeli conflict preceded Hamas by many decades. Try Haganah (1921), Irgun (1931) and Lehi (1940)

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:04 pm

Image
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 38311
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Animavore » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:07 pm

What an odd cartoon. It tries portray Israel, with its US backed army (4th largest in the World), as the little guy being stomped on by a barely functional, rag-tag group.

Very odd indeed.
"[Donald Trump] a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose".
- New Zealand mosque shooter.

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:08 pm

jews.jpg
jews.jpg (13.54 KiB) Viewed 213 times
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Animavore wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:07 pm
What an odd cartoon. It tries portray Israel, with its US backed army (4th largest in the World), as the little guy being stomped on by a barely functional, rag-tag group.

Very odd indeed.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 34265
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Svartalf » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:14 pm

You self justifying propaganda does not work in light of well known facts, like the way the Jews seized major portions of the Holy Land from 1948 on... a process that's still going on, I must say.

IN ZIonist, there is the same ZI as in Nazi.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:17 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:14 pm
You self justifying propaganda does not work in light of well known facts, like the way the Jews seized major portions of the Holy Land from 1948 on... a process that's still going on, I must say.
Please, be specific.

What was the biggest example of land seizure?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:18 pm

jews 2.jpg
jews 2.jpg (62.91 KiB) Viewed 200 times
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 20402
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Hermit » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:29 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:04 pm
Image
It's here:

1918
Jews (core population) 60,000
Non-Jews 600,000
% Jewish 8.1%

1946
Jews (core population) 543,000
Non-Jews 1,267,037
% Jewish 30.0%

1948
Jews (core population) 716,700
Non-Jews 156,000
% Jewish 82.1%

2018
Jews (core population) 6,668,000
Non-Jews 2,304,000
% Jewish 74.3%

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 34265
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Svartalf » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:31 pm

Viele Danke Herr Hermit.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 20402
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Hermit » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:49 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:31 pm
Viele Danke Herr Hermit.
Was an easy one. Whataboutism is not much of an argument. The source I took the stats from is a pro-Israeli site. One of its five listed projects is
Fighting the delegitimization of Israel
Also, this thread is about Israel. If Coito Two wants to discuss the virtues or lack thereof of Arab countries he can always start a thread about them. I hope he realises that is not a good idea to hold his breath until I sing songs of praise about them.

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 34265
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by Svartalf » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:54 pm

well, It might be a good idea to glass the whole of the Maghreb, Misr, near and middle east, but it might make recovering the oil there a mite difficult.

Plus that would include Kurdistan, and the Kurds are nice people.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 61514
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Change the name of Israel

Post by JimC » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:58 pm

Turks think Kurds are turds...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests