Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:57 am

Hermit wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:22 am
Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:08 am
So 'universally' was overstating it.

I think I once heard someone here say something positive about his work...who was that again?
That would have been you. You mentioned that Trump has taken action against human trafficking, or something like that, but you provided neither details nor links. When you do I'll be interested in discussing this positive work of his with you. And any other, provided you find sources to back them up with, for that matter.
There is some blather on the whitehouse site, if you go in for that sort of propaganda...
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... afficking/

But I saw enough with Epstein, the investigation attached, and some of the prominent figures getting in trouble. Of course you must know about those things, or you wouldn't trust any source I had anyway.

I actually do wish you would figure out who is doing the investigating. I am shaky on my knowledge at best, but that might catch your interest.

There has also been talk of him making an effort to curb anti-gay laws in some of the rest of the world.

The dems need something damned good. So far I still don't see anyone who can reasonably beat him. (except Trump)
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:17 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:57 am
Hermit wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:22 am
Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:08 am
So 'universally' was overstating it.

I think I once heard someone here say something positive about his work...who was that again?
That would have been you. You mentioned that Trump has taken action against human trafficking, or something like that, but you provided neither details nor links. When you do I'll be interested in discussing this positive work of his with you. And any other, provided you find sources to back them up with, for that matter.
There is some blather on the whitehouse site, if you go in for that sort of propaganda...
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... afficking/
Oh. A government press release.

"My Administration will focus on ending the absolutely horrific practice of human trafficking."

"The Trump Administration is taking the fight to human trafficking on all fronts, carrying out robust domestic and international efforts."

I love government press releases. Don't you?

The press release is dated October 2018. Can you cite statistics showing some reduction of human trafficking since then that is the result of Trump's positive work?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:57 am

It is all very well going on about the popular vote but that is not important as the Electoral College. Movement there only has to be very marginal which is well within the capabilities of the Russians. Only one stadium full of voters is enough. Do you think Trump cares how he wins?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:22 am

Not so. Trump gained several rust belt states where Hillary did not bother to campaign. Trump has now lost Wisconsin and Michigan, maybe Iowa. Pennsylvania depends on the candidate. Biden would carry it. Sanders maybe not. The workers you have to get are fearful of Medicare and already have insurance thru work.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:31 am

What is not so? The EC? The EC is the most important. What happens with the popular vote is neither here nor there. Do you think the Repugs have not got everything signed sealed and delivered. You dont think the corruption machine is edging into top gear. The voter suppression and gerrymandering are not yet in full swing. "You have not seen anything yet". Just wait till the war chest is opened.

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Bernie is looking to run away with Nevada ~45% of the vote.

Mayor Pete, Quid pro Joe, Fauxcahontas in the teens. No Bloomberg on ballot. Not sure if second place is still second when it's so low. Biden was supposed to win just a few weeks ago.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:53 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:31 am
What is not so? The EC? The EC is the most important. What happens with the popular vote is neither here nor there. Do you think the Repugs have not got everything signed sealed and delivered. You dont think the corruption machine is edging into top gear. The voter suppression and gerrymandering are not yet in full swing. "You have not seen anything yet". Just wait till the war chest is opened.
The marginal change is not insignificant. Polling indicates a steady anti Trump attitude in the areas I listed. In Wisconsin in partcular the governor and Trump conned a billion from tax payers to Chinese manufacturer Foxconn to build a plant near Milwaukee. The land was bought and then nothing.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:58 pm

I took one stadium of voters last time that was all while Trump lost the popular vote by millions.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:26 pm

Hermit wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:17 am

The press release is dated October 2018. Can you cite statistics showing some reduction of human trafficking since then that is the result of Trump's positive work?
I said it was blather.

I'm sure you already know all about what's going on, so your sources will serve well enough...
Epstein
Wexner
Nygard
Nxxvm

If you want to find news of it, I'm sure your sources are better than mine, but somehow, I'm not interested in pretending that Trump is hitler, so lose interest.
https://townhall.com/columnists/lizcrok ... s-n2290379

But those four names should be a good indicator. What are your 'more reputable' news sources saying about them? Do you know just how connected those sex-traffickers were? With the elite who tell us how to be moral, I mean...

It's all just a crazy conspiracy theory, right? Rich pedophiles connected to the Royal family is just too unbelievable, right?

Oh, and has Prince Andrew finally agreed to answer some questions the FBI had?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:29 pm

Tero wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:22 am
Not so. Trump gained several rust belt states where Hillary did not bother to campaign. Trump has now lost Wisconsin and Michigan, maybe Iowa. Pennsylvania depends on the candidate. Biden would carry it. Sanders maybe not. The workers you have to get are fearful of Medicare and already have insurance thru work.
Have they finished fixing counting Iowa yet?

Tough job, that. Harder than a coin flip!
Tyrannical wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:31 pm
Biden was supposed to win just a few weeks ago.
Sleepy Joe isn't going to start his 'real campaign' until it's time.

Til then, he's just napping (I think the kids call it 'sandbagging')
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:25 pm

4258118F-18D2-4097-B21F-F347BB2EE0DB.jpeg
Analyst claims the throw money at it campaign came too late.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:29 pm

problem is that if sanders wins the nomination, that ensures frump will be a 2 term abomination, I don't know what chances bloomberg has to win the election if nominated, but he's a corrupt ignominy that would be no better than frump.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:48 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:29 pm
problem is that if sanders wins the nomination, that ensures frump will be a 2 term abomination, I don't know what chances bloomberg has to win the election if nominated, but he's a corrupt ignominy that would be no better than frump.
He sounds worse, but teamed up with Michelle O., he might be palatable (or Hillary, but I don't think anyone likes her anymore)

Unless it's too late for a 'dramatic late entrant'.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Michelle has stated any number of times that she wants nothing in politics, and hillbillary is still hated enough that she would ensure bloomberg's bid's failure.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:59 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:26 pm
Hermit wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:17 am

I said it was blather.
So you can't come up with something positive to say about Trump's work? Besides some blather, that is?

Pity. I was rather looking forward to discussing positive aspects about Trump's work because I must confess that I have found no more reports about that as I have found reports concerning flying pigs. Possibly for the same reason, but you could provide some links to the relevant articles to remove my ignorance on that matter.
Ah, a link at last. Thank you very much.

The statistics are astounding.
There have been a staggering 1,500-plus arrests in one short month; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI.
And more links in that article too. I like that. Unfortunately it's four in the morning here, and I should really get some sleep, but I did click on one of those links to get an idea of where this is heading. This one: 474 Arrested, 28 Sexually Exploited Children Rescued During Statewide Human Trafficking Operation: LASD. Excellent news. I had to look up what LASD stands for. Turns out that's the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. So, local government. Anyway, reading on:
More than 30 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies and task forces, including the Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force, participated in the third annual “Operation Reclaim and Rebuild” enforcement operation, according to a sheriff’s news release.
So, 30 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies and task forces participated. Trump must be a busy man.

And, oh dear. Another link. That news release. Down the rabbit hole we go. Reading on "...results from the third annual ‘Operation Reclaim and Rebuild’ enforcement operation, conducted by the Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force..." That would be a state level organisation, I suppose, and Operation Reclaim and Rebuild is only in its third year. Stands to reason. Human trafficking wasn't even a crime until 2000 and bureaucracies move slowly, especially the big ones. I bet it was Trump who made that change in 2000, though, between grabbing Miss Universe contestants by their pussies and hosting that show with the punchline "you're fired". Did Trump also start Operation Reclaim and Rebuild two years before he became President?

I'm afraid I'll have to catch some shuteye soon. Sunrise in a couple of hours, so I'll stop here for now. But you can see where I am going with this, can't you? In case you can't, here's a hint: When something positive happens it is not automatically attributable to the work of Donald Trump. In this case I cannot imagine that Trump's team organised more than 30 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies and task forces to achieve that excellent result.

But yeah, thanks again for that link. And keep more coming. They enable us to discuss stuff.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould