On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: US Election 2020

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 30, 2018 1:22 am

Forty Two wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:19 pm
He's done more than his last two predecessors. In no particular order:

Moved US embassy to Jerusalem BAD
Declared November 7 a National Day of Remembrance for the Victims of Communism US victims? :think:
US oil production up to highest level in 50 years, reducing dependence on foreign oil Yay for global warming!
Nominates first female head of the CIA Torturer
Reduce regulatory burden to levels from the 1970s, eliminating regulations 22 for every one passed. Why is this good?
New space policy directive calling for human expansion into the solar system He probably wants a Trump Tower on the moon..
Pulled us out of Iran Deal BAD
Nearing talks with Kim Jong Un for denuclearization of Korea He'll fuck it up.
Pulled us out of Kyoto BAD
Annihilated ISIS. No he didn't. Russia and Syria did most of the annihilation.
April 2018 declared the best month in US history for the budget, says the Congressional Budget Office (CBO). This sounds bizarre. :dunno:
Mining up 29% Yay for environmental degradation!
Unemployment at lowest level in decades, and lowest level in history for blacks and hispanics. Unemployment is a mostly meaningless stat
Reduced refugee admissions to 15-year low Does this mean US is taking less refugees? If so, BAD.
Increased US coal exports 60%. Yay for global warming!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed May 30, 2018 2:56 am

Indeed. If your wish is to turn Earth into Venus, Trump is a very accomplished president!
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed May 30, 2018 5:55 am

So let me get this straight! Trump supporters think that exasperating global warming, destroying natural habitats, escalating tensions in the Middle East (and pissing off allies), and getting played by Kim are good things. And that supporting a few jobs in a dying fossil industry and allowing China become World energy leaders is preferable to creating vastly more jobs and having the prestige of leading the World into a sustainable future by following Obama's clean energy plan.

Got it.

Well now the Dems should know where to take the fight. But I doubt they have the political will.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Animavore wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 5:55 am
So let me get this straight! Trump supporters think that exasperating global warming, destroying natural habitats, escalating tensions in the Middle East (and pissing off allies), and getting played by Kim are good things. And that supporting a few jobs in a dying fossil industry and allowing China become World energy leaders is preferable to creating vastly more jobs and having the prestige of leading the World into a sustainable future by following Obama's clean energy plan.
I think Trump supporters don't accept your characterizations, and Obama's clean energy plan was certainly not "creating vastly more jobs."
Animavore wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 5:55 am
Got it.

Well now the Dems should know where to take the fight. But I doubt they have the political will.
If they would like to set forth their plan to "not exasperate global warming," and to "not destroy natural habitats" and to "descalate tensions in the middle east" (lol, as if tensions were low from 2008 to 2016), and to stop China from being a world energy leader -- have at it! Let's hear their plan, which likely will be some iteration of the US paying large amounts of money, a lot of restrictive regulations that saddle US business and citizens with costs and time-consuming requirements, and billions of dollars of wasted subsidies to bankrupt companies a-la Solyndra. If that's a path to the White House they want to follow, have at it. The only thing worse would be someone like Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio being elected for the Republicans.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 30, 2018 3:00 pm

You forgot - "or Trump being re-elected"...
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Wed May 30, 2018 3:19 pm

Dumbocrats are so dumb, they still try the 'anti-semetic' bit on trump for attacking Der Führer Soros. Trumps daughter and son in law are Jews, and he's a hero of the Jewish State for recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 30, 2018 3:21 pm

You can't be taken seriously when you support Trump and call other people dumb. Trump is dumb as dog shit, and mentally fucked up on top of that.

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Wed May 30, 2018 3:31 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 3:21 pm
You can't be taken seriously when you support Trump and call other people dumb. Trump is dumb as dog shit, and mentally fucked up on top of that.
Ummm, you can't exactly call people dumb. What year did you drop out of school again? Were you twelve or thirteen, I can't remember? Surely a stellar student up until then I'm sure.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed May 30, 2018 3:35 pm

I suppose at some time in your life you made an attempt to go to school. Did not last long obviously.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 30, 2018 4:48 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 3:00 pm
That would be great. Nice not having an establishment Democrat or Republican in the White House, and nice to have a guy who is actually doing most of what he said he would do, and focusing on the real issues: economics, taxes, trade, business, industry, illegal immigration, military. Those who want to focus on the racists, sexists, homophobes, transphobes, islamaphobes...and the basket of deplorables, can do that. I am all for an administration getting down to business.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed May 30, 2018 4:49 pm

All his lawyers are Jews! Racist, not hiring black lawyers.
:funny:
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 30, 2018 4:49 pm

Tyrannical wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 3:19 pm
Dumbocrats are so dumb, they still try the 'anti-semetic' bit on trump for attacking Der Führer Soros. Trumps daughter and son in law are Jews, and he's a hero of the Jewish State for recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol.
In the "current year" yamulke-wearing orthodox Jews are the new Nazis.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 30, 2018 4:51 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Yawn. In the eyes of most Democrats and their non-American equivalents, the only smart Republican in the last 90 years was Nixon, and he was an evil-incarnate genius. There isn't a Republican candidate or President that isn't labeled an idiot or dumb by the American left. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/Arti ... aspx/21532 - it's always something to be suspicious of, when someone's playbook is invariably calling other people stupid..... it's usually projection and/or insecurity.

Dumb as dog shit, but you live in a trailer on the dole. LOL. What's that make you? You can't even buy your own groceries.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Tyrannical wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 3:31 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Ummm, you can't exactly call people dumb. What year did you drop out of school again? Were you twelve or thirteen, I can't remember? Surely a stellar student up until then I'm sure.
Is this an attempt at something?

You surely can't deny that Trump is a fucking idiot. Surely?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 30, 2018 5:18 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 4:48 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 3:00 pm
That would be great. Nice not having an establishment Democrat or Republican in the White House, and nice to have a guy who is actually doing most of what he said he would do,
Like draining the swamp? :ask: If he doesn't drain the swamp then he's just another status quo puppet, albeit a particularly stupid one.