US Election 2020

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:19 pm

Hermit wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:59 pm
But yeah, thanks again for that link. And keep more coming. They enable us to discuss stuff.
Trump has made a mockery of many media sources, by exposing them doing their bullshit.

One of my favourite accomplishments, is that he doesn't mind being screeched at by the loudly-progressive, and joking back. The Women's March was a bit of a silly thing, but when he pointed out that it would get them to be more active, I thought the movement got quite a lot funnier.

You examine much of what people say here, to show how they are wrong. Have a look at your opinion of Trump having done nothing good.

Did he do what he was asked with regards to illegal immigration? Are the numbers improving, for those who voted for him?

It looks like he did...but my sources are not mainstream, so you might have a different view.

Who was the first US Presidential candidate to support gay marriage before being elected? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't done by Obama.

What about the weird occurrences of shithole countries murdering people for being gay?
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... ty-n973081

Is that one you would oppose because Trump is bad?

I noticed you immediately looked for some reason to say that the good work wasn't Trump, and avoided mentioning the high-profile sex-trafficker arrests (Epstein being a most prominent one)

Why isn't that at all interesting? Is it because of the strong connections between his 'affection habits' and all those prominent Democrats and media figures?

Will you only get interested if Trump is implicated? Or is it pretty fucking good that they exposed the trafficking ring and it's connections?

The real worry for me is that smart Democrats will avoid looking at this, so it will be that much more of an effective republican attack than it would be otherwise. Just imagine how bad it would look if all these cases were lumped into a 'pedophile ring' catagory, and everyone associated finds themselves trying to defend against that. That is the threat (from Republicans) it looks like. Not the truth, but enough of a threat that it should be watched. If winning is important to them, I mean.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:26 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:57 am

I think I once heard someone here say something positive about his work...who was that again?
[/quote]

I should point out that my main point was that of all the people here who pretend to be thoughtful about politics, they ALL seem to fail completely to fairly assess Trump.

It's similar to the BoJo situation...he won an absolute LANDSLIDE, and people are still trying to pretend he isn't what the people wanted.

So yeah, pick apart any Trump accomplishments. It makes your arguments around politics much clearer to anyone with a balanced view.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:05 pm

Hermit wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:59 pm
But yeah, thanks again for that link. And keep more coming. They enable us to discuss stuff.
So our Prince Andrew, of the family that identifies themselves as 'above you', has been reluctant to talk to the US law enforcement.

That is something you can surely twist to sound like Trump-is-evil, right?

Or maybe, just maybe, there are wealthy interests, who own some media here and there, using what influence they can to smear Trump...

How would it look, do you think, if someone as resourceful as the Royal Family were motivated to smear Trump? I mean, how would the effort appear in our media?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:44 pm

3E2CB83A-EB5B-4DB8-8789-4FF9E456AEE7.jpeg
3E2CB83A-EB5B-4DB8-8789-4FF9E456AEE7.jpeg (45.6 KiB) Viewed 1877 times
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:06 pm

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:14 pm

The correct response is:

"Certainly not. I much prefer to have very, very rich people using their power and influence to get me to believe that I actually have a chance of being like them, while I struggle to survive"
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:20 pm

JimC wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:14 pm
The correct response is:

"Certainly not. I much prefer to have very, very rich people using their power and influence to get me to believe that I actually have a chance of being like them, while I struggle to survive"
It's why I ignore preachers and activists who use expensive 'spokespeople' (models and actors) or especially if they use children.

Triple down-points if they get caught using private jets.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:13 pm

Quinnipiac poll on the three states I listed
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 819853002/

Foxnews disagrees on Sanders

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... onsin.html

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:11 pm

Also, another area, in all states, where Trump has lost a huge chunk is women. That makes the battleground states hard for him to win.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:56 pm

He does appeal a lot less to certain demographics, that's for sure.

Have they decided Iowa yet? Does it even matter anymore?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:22 am

They decided it a long time ago. Sanders won. Just.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:35 am

I guess I'm cynical, and just expecting them to fuck Sanders again.

Because he's Sanders.

And they are the DNC.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:37 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:56 pm
He does appeal a lot less to certain demographics, that's for sure.

Have they decided Iowa yet? Does it even matter anymore?
Remember when Mitt Romney won the 2012 Iowa caucus, but they gave Rick Santorum the win a couple of weeks later? The GOP said they might never know for sure what the actual vote count was.

It didn't matter then and doesn't now. It's 41 out of 4750 delegates. If it weren't the first, nobody would care about Iowa.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:58 am

I really want to see Bernie-V-Donald, I really do. It's going to be the best fucking political show of my life and I lived through Nixon. If it happens here's my prediction - Trump by a fucking landslide, GOP keeps Senate and maybe gets a seat, and takes control of the House. The Shit Hits The Fucking Fan, man, the overhead rotary airfoil device is soiled, dude. But ---- what you gonna do? How you gonna take care of yourself and your own when the fucking AntiChrist is President A-fucking-GAIN?

Don't despair! For only $25.99 I'll send you my new book, After The Trumpocalypse, A Survivor's Guidebook, full of invaluable information and advice to help you survive these catastrophic times. Learn to survive microaggressions, ignore veiled racist comments, express your own gender stuff, be vegan, etc. without being killed by rednecks or otherwise oppressed by Nazi sympathizing motherfuckers running rampant through the streets of our major cities.

If you buy only ONE book this year, this is the one you MUST have!
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:23 am

laklak wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:58 am
I really want to see Bernie-V-Donald, I really do. It's going to be the best fucking political show of my life and I lived through Nixon. If it happens here's my prediction - Trump by a fucking landslide, GOP keeps Senate and maybe gets a seat, and takes control of the House. The Shit Hits The Fucking Fan, man, the overhead rotary airfoil device is soiled, dude. But ---- what you gonna do? How you gonna take care of yourself and your own when the fucking AntiChrist is President A-fucking-GAIN?

Don't despair! For only $25.99 I'll send you my new book, After The Trumpocalypse, A Survivor's Guidebook, full of invaluable information and advice to help you survive these catastrophic times. Learn to survive microaggressions, ignore veiled racist comments, express your own gender stuff, be vegan, etc. without being killed by rednecks or otherwise oppressed by Nazi sympathizing motherfuckers running rampant through the streets of our major cities.

If you buy only ONE book this year, this is the one you MUST have!
I'm nearly sold on the book, but have you got a patreon, so that I can fund the ongoing work?

(spoilered to protect you from the fallout)
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: