US Election 2020

trdsf
About me: High functioning sociopath. With your number.

Re: US Election 2020

Post by trdsf » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:22 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:42 am
trdsf wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:36 am
Cunt wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:59 am
You yourself say horrible, racist things like this all the time.

I haven't seen the same from Trump.
Then you are either just not paying attention, or deliberately not paying attention.
Or maybe the definition of 'racist' needs to be worked so more people will agree with you.
There's nothing wrong with the extant definition of racist.

His racism and for that matter sexism have long been on display. I could have provided many, many other links, but I was particularly hoping for the amusement of watching you try to paint Fortune Magazine (and the Fox News contributor who wrote the piece on Trump's sexism) as having a left-wing bias -- or are you just going to post another picture of a dog and try to change the subject again?

Do I know what's inside his head? No, of course not. The only thing we have to judge that by is what comes out of his mouth, and what actions he takes. And he quite plainly sounds like and acts like a racist and sexist.

Reality, facts, and evidence simply do not agree with you.
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't." -- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:51 am

You don't know what's inside his head.

The acts don't look racist or sexist to me, we can discuss a specific case, but I don't think of George Carlin as racist or sexist either. He might make a better example, since many of you have such hate for Trump you can't see past it.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:35 am

George Carlin for president! Trump is a cunt.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:18 am

I figured you would have something against cunt.

With all your going on about mushrooms, and various skin colours, it should have added up for me sooner.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

trdsf

Post by trdsf » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:21 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:51 am
Yes, I said exactly that; all you have demonstrated here is that you can read.

And then I explained that the only data we have to go on are his statements and his behavior. Which is all we have to go on for anybody.
Cunt wrote:
The acts don't look racist or sexist to me, we can discuss a specific case, but I don't think of George Carlin as racist or sexist either. He might make a better example, since many of you have such hate for Trump you can't see past it.
Excuse me? I provided examples, facts from the record, specific cases, not just my own unsupported opinion.

Moving on to my opinion, however, if they don't look racist or sexist to you, then I am forced to question your judgment. I would prefer to think that you're so blinded by unquestioning loyalty to Trump that you choose to willfully ignore the historical record, than the alternative.
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't." -- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:11 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:18 am
I figured you would have something against cunt.

With all your going on about mushrooms, and various skin colours, it should have added up for me sooner.
trump cunt 2.jpg
trump cunt 2.jpg (12.84 KiB) Viewed 1936 times
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:57 pm

trdsf wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:21 am
Cunt wrote:
Yes, I said exactly that; all you have demonstrated here is that you can read.

And then I explained that the only data we have to go on are his statements and his behavior. Which is all we have to go on for anybody.
Cunt wrote:
Excuse me? I provided examples, facts from the record, specific cases, not just my own unsupported opinion.

Moving on to my opinion, however, if they don't look racist or sexist to you, then I am forced to question your judgment. I would prefer to think that you're so blinded by unquestioning loyalty to Trump that you choose to willfully ignore the historical record, than the alternative.
No, it's more that I found myself being managed by feelings of outrage, specifically against racists, or those I thought were racist.

I took a step back, and decided to define racism a bit more practically. He doesn't fit. Neither do many of his black supporters.

But don't let me stop you calling him racist. It probably helps you to justify feelings of rage, hate and other beautiful things.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

trdsf

Post by trdsf » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:30 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:57 pm
But don't let me stop you calling him racist. It probably helps you to justify feelings of rage, hate and other beautiful things.
Exactly how do you dare presume to tell me what I'm thinking, when you have just implied that we can't call Trump a racist because we don't know what's in his head?

You are a hypocrite. Or, you owe me an apology for trying to tell me what I'm thinking in defiance of the standard you yourself set up within the last several posts. That's an either/or, you can't have it both ways.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:16 am

Cunt is a walking talking contradiction. You'll get used to it.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:53 am

trdsf wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:30 am
Cunt wrote:
Exactly how do you dare presume to tell me what I'm thinking, when you have just implied that we can't call Trump a racist because we don't know what's in his head?

You are a hypocrite. Or, you owe me an apology for trying to tell me what I'm thinking in defiance of the standard you yourself set up within the last several posts. That's an either/or, you can't have it both ways.
You can call him a racist. You can bleat it with every post.

You can even demand an apology, but it doesn't mean I'll think more of your input here.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:53 am
You can even demand an apology, but it doesn't mean I'll think more of your input here.
While I cannot possibly speak on behalf of trdsf I can assure you that the less you think of my input, the better I feel about it.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

trdsf

Post by trdsf » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 am

Cunt wrote:
trdsf wrote:
Cunt wrote:

In other words, you admit you're a hypocrite. Thank you.

trdsf

Post by trdsf » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:29 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:16 am
Ah, but he was getting so close to having to admit the obvious contradiction in his position! I mean, I expected him to go full-on Comrade O'Brien "two and two are five" eventually anyway, but I thought he might last a little longer before diving head-first into the Kool-Ade again.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:49 pm

trdsf wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 am
Cunt wrote:
trdsf wrote:
Cunt wrote:

In other words, you admit you're a hypocrite. Thank you.
Help yourself. I really do hope it helps you to justify those awful feelings.

I can't imagine how bad you will feel when you realize your part in this expression of unity with CNN and the rest of the media push against one political party.

You probably won't ever realize that though, so I'll have to settle for enjoying your reaction to his being reelected in 2020.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:50 pm

trdsf wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:29 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:16 am
Ah, but he was getting so close to having to admit the obvious contradiction in his position! I mean, I expected him to go full-on Comrade O'Brien "two and two are five" eventually anyway, but I thought he might last a little longer before diving head-first into the Kool-Ade again.
Which contradiction? The one where you are drunk with hate over whatever the media tells you to be?

The best support you can provide to the Republican 2020 effort, is to keep treating their supporters the way you did last time they won.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: