US Election 2020

Joe

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Joe » Sun May 10, 2020 4:50 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:22 am
Joe wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:26 pm
You believe, eh? Like you believed the lie that Tate lady wrote?

It's hard to take what you say seriously when you're so obviously clueless about Mueller's investigation. :coffee:
The DOJ backed off those charges. The Russians are laughing.

Mueller's investigation will be better understood shortly. When he presented it, to me it looked like there was nothing to it.

What are you believing from it? That a few ads by a bot farm are going to be significant to...something?
Gee Cunt, if you want to know about Mueller's investigation, you should read his report. :lol:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun May 10, 2020 5:05 am

I don't have to rely on my understanding of it. It came to nothing. Every single person in the house and senate, who WANTED Trump gone, had every opportunity to air their evidence. Investigate anything they want.

They did. Showed the best of it. Almost got Flynn on what Obama thought was perjury (it wasn't)
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun May 10, 2020 5:23 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:05 am
I don't have to rely on my understanding of it. It came to nothing. Every single person in the house and senate, who WANTED Trump gone, had every opportunity to air their evidence. Investigate anything they want.

They did. Showed the best of it. Almost got Flynn on what Obama thought was perjury (it wasn't)
You think you know about Mueller's investigation from how the politicians reacted? That explains a lot. :hehe:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun May 10, 2020 5:26 am

Joe wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:23 am
Cunt wrote:

You think you know about Mueller's investigation from how the politicians reacted? That explains a lot. :hehe:
Everyone who had the power to use the evidence found by the Mueller investigation has it now.

He did his whole thing, gave all the ammo to the People.

It's like a wet fart, but with less substance.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun May 10, 2020 5:43 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:26 am
Joe wrote:
Cunt wrote:

Everyone who had the power to use the evidence found by the Mueller investigation has it now.

Says the guy who didn't read it. :bored:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun May 10, 2020 6:47 am

Joe wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:43 am
Cunt wrote:
Joe wrote:
Cunt wrote:

It was written well enough to be ALL the ammo he could gather.

You think I should be the one using it?

I humbly submit, there are lawyers in the Democrat party who are the right people to use that ammo.

They did. Used it all.

Wet fart. Less substance.

Or is there something in there you think everyone else missed?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun May 10, 2020 7:56 am

LOL. Mueller was tasked directly by Trump's DOJ. You should really stop listening to those people who pretend that Mueller was out get Trump. He undertook the investigation he was asked to, presented his report to the administration who commissioned it, and passed any evidence of potentially criminal wrong-doing he came across to prosecutors to make decisions about. Then he went back to the day job.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun May 10, 2020 10:32 am

Cunt wrote:

Every single Republican has done all they could to support for Trump in 3 years, despite some odd voices protesting. They still voted for him every time. This is why they voted not to impeach him. They fear him and his voters who are most of their own voters in their state. THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS IN THE MINORITY IN THE COUNTRY, it just happens to hold the Senate.

John McCain voted against Trump. He could, he was dying.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun May 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:47 am
Joe wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:43 am
Cunt wrote:
Joe wrote:
Cunt wrote:

It was written well enough to be ALL the ammo he could gather.

You think I should be the one using it?

I humbly submit, there are lawyers in the Democrat party who are the right people to use that ammo.

They did. Used it all.

You should read it so you can make up your own mind instead of reciting nonsense others spoon-fed you. Remember, both sides are spinning it for their own purposes. It's not that you'll learn something that was missed. You'll learn what was lied about or ignored.

I doubt you'll do that. It would be work after all. :lol:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun May 10, 2020 7:08 pm

Tero wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:32 am
John McCain voted against Trump. He could, he was dying.
Is that why some refer to him as 'No-name'?

I've wondered awhile about that reference.
Joe wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:41 pm
Cunt wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:47 am
They did. Used it all.

You should read it so you can make up your own mind instead of reciting nonsense others spoon-fed you. Remember, both sides are spinning it for their own purposes. It's not that you'll learn something that was missed. You'll learn what was lied about or ignored.

I doubt you'll do that. It would be work after all. :lol:
I've read what I need to, but my specialty isn't law, politics or international relations.

I do trust, though, that every Democrat who IS specializing in that, had access to the whole report, and used every bit of ammo it provided.

With all that ammo, their efforts have come to nothing.

So what am I supposed to believe?

That it means something important, but the officials decided not to use it?

What are you trying to convince me of, exactly?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sun May 10, 2020 7:35 pm

You don't seem to be accounting for the fact that Republicans have a say in what comes of anything the Democrats find. It's not like you or I getting busted and being against a cold, faceless state. It is more like if we were to get busted by our cousin, who made sure we were in our uncle's court room, and that uncle owed our dad a favor.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun May 10, 2020 7:39 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 7:35 pm
You don't seem to be accounting for the fact that Republicans have a say in what comes of anything the Democrats find. It's not like you or I getting busted and being against a cold, faceless state. It is more like if we were to get busted by our cousin, who made sure we were in our uncle's court room, and that uncle owed our dad a favor.
What exactly did the Democrats find? A 'Logan Act' violation by Flynn?

It looks like a lot of nothing, but I keep getting told I'm missing something...what is it I'm missing?

Trump Russian collusion was a theory that ended up having no proof...there used to be a name for that...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sun May 10, 2020 7:46 pm

Oh, I don't care. I'm just making an observation about your argument. You can't conclude on the basis of the Democrats failure to achieve something with what was found that nothing was found.

You'd have to read what was found and decide for yourself.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun May 10, 2020 8:31 pm

It's a standard motivated failure in logic. Similarly, the fact that the intelligence agencies expressly did not evaluate the extent of effect of foreign interference on the election is framed as 'they said the interference had no effect!!' One of the leftist brother from Canada's sources does the same with Rosenstein's announcement of the indictment of the 13 Russians.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Sun May 10, 2020 8:31 pm

The whole Logan act thing was a fucking sham to start with. The law was passed in 1798. Only two people have ever been indicted under it and neither was convicted. The intent of the law was to prevent unauthorized individuals from negotiating with a foreign power that was embroiled in some sort of dispute with the U.S. government, and undermining the government's official position. That didn't happen here, it was naked political partisanship and abuse by the prosecutor's office. The Dems knew it would never hold up in court so they had to trick him into a bullshit perjury rap.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.