More Russki spies poisoned.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: More Russki spies poisoned.

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:21 am

Forty Two wrote:It seems odd not to just fly in a hitman to put a bullet in his ear. I'll agree with you there.

Tourists fly in from all over the place. Send a guy in under a false ID traveling on vacation with his family. He puts a bullet in the victim, throws the gun away immediately. Goes back to sightseeing. Flies home.
Because murderers never get caught. :roll:

The very fact that people are questioning whether Russia really did this is a justification for choosing poisoning in the first place. Russian traitors will suspect very strongly who did it, and that's all that really matters to Russia.

I hope these people live so we can get some public insight into what might have happened. Interestingly, if you (general, not specific) believe that the UK did this, then you have to explain why it is these people are still alive. Having an alive victim blabbing to the media is the last thing you would want.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:54 am

None of the discussion above rules out it actually being a Russian operation, Putin perhaps being convinced that no one could ever prove it, and at the same time happy to have increased the fear felt of Russian dissidents (the whole "we can get you anywhere thing...). Having said that, of course a multitude of other possibilities exist - it doesn't take a crazed attachment to conspiracy theories to accept that. I reiterate the point I made before - the UK has gone too hard, too early in its threats and accusations without enough proof.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:15 am

Not if the UK has an agenda.

Yes, they have gone way over the top if their agenda is to tell people the truth.

But if their agenda is to keep people wary and suspicious of Russia, and they are happy to lie, then they've pitched it about right.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:36 am

Again, not impossible, but it's just another possible story with no evidence. In the murky world of international politics, there are more twisted motives than a spy novel...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:12 am

I wasn't sure at first then I realized the Russians were involved and knew - this is a German operation. :read:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:13 pm

:td: Thank you for that great article:
"I have now been sent the vital information that in late 2016, Iranian scientists set out to study whether novichoks really could be produced from commercially available ingredients. Iran succeeded in synthesising a number of novichoks. Iran did this in full cooperation with the OPCW and immediately reported the results to the OPCW so they could be added to the chemical weapons database.

"This makes complete nonsense of the Theresa May’s “of a type developed by Russia” line, used to parliament and the UN Security Council. This explains why Porton Down have refused to cave in to governmental pressure to say the nerve agent was Russian. If Iran can make a novichok, so can a significant number of states.

While Iran acted absolutely responsibly in cooperating with the OPCW, there are a handful of rogue states operating outwith the rule of international law, like Israel and North Korea, which refuse to ratify the Chemical Weapons Convention, join the OPCW or destroy their chemical weapons stocks. Russia has cooperated in the OPCW destruction of all its chemical weapons stocks, completed last year, which included regular OPCW inspection of all the sites alleged to have been in the original “novichok” programme. Why nobody is even looking at the rogue states outwith the OPCW is a genuine puzzle."

And within that article, Craig Murrey (former UK ambassador) links to this article: https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... -wmd-scam/ indicating that this echoes the Iraq WMD scam.

And he also links to this aticle that, for you chemists out there, gives the chemical formula for Novichok: http://www.spectroscopynow.com/details/ ... &tzcheck=1 (I wonder how long that will remain on the internet?).

Teresa May made the absurd remark (to an intelligent person, that is) that this was a "military grade nerve agent". Yeah, pull the other one Ms. May...
Here's Putin's response to her propaganda:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -spy-in-uk
"“As for the tragedy that you mentioned, I found out about it from the media. The first thing that entered my head was that if it had been a military-grade nerve agent, the people would have died on the spot,” said Putin.
“Secondly, Russia does not have such [nerve] agents. We destroyed all our chemical weapons under the supervision of international organisations and we did it first, unlike some of our partners who promised to do it, but unfortunately did not keep their promises.”

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/421434-skripal ... russia-uk/
"...the existence of novichoks has not been confirmed. Mirzayanov's 1995 paper says that they could be manufactured anywhere, for instance by any laboratory which can make fertilizer or pesticide, and that the factory where they were allegedly developed by the Soviet Union is in Uzbekistan, a country which has not been under Moscow's control since 1991 but where the Americans had a military base until 2005.
In other words, even if it is true that Skripal was poisoned by this nerve agent, novichoks are not "military grade"."

So, there is the possibility that if what poisoned the Skripals was Novichok, it was "home brew" by amateurs, similar to the Sarin attack in the Tokyo underground 25 years ago, that should have killed a few thousand, but only killed a dozen, because it was not made properly. :read:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:29 pm

pErvinalia wrote:The very fact that people are questioning whether Russia really did this is a justification for choosing poisoning in the first place. Russian traitors will suspect very strongly who did it, and that's all that really matters to Russia.
Bingo. Russia wants the world to know it was them who did it, without anyone being able to say it 100% definitely was them who did it.

I mean, it's obviously them. Hardly anyone has the means, and nobody else has the motive. Occam's Razor still has value in these times of wilful ignorance.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:30 pm

What motive is that then?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 pm

To sow discord and to let the world know what happens to those who cross his Vladesty .
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:22 pm

The guy outed Russian spies working in Europe. I don't think the Russians will see it as personal for Putin only.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Muhahahahahahah.... I will sow discord and chaos!

"From now on I will dedicate my life to bringing chaos to the world that has rejected me! I will become the greatest supervillain the world has ever seen! Where I go, destruction will follow!" - Professor Chaos.
Attachments
Professor Chaos 2.jpg
Vladimir Putin is Professor Chaos!
Professor Chaos 2.jpg (18.9 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:30 am

This demonic witch has so little intellect & honesty that she has no idea what a "military grade nerve agent" is and how it operates. She and her sidekick Boris are totally inept, but they don't care: they have an agenda; to start a 3rd world war. Yes, that is serious, not hyperbole. They WANT a 3rd world war, no matter what.
They simply want to justify a nuclear exchange to their citizens... like Tony bLIAR and George W justified their war crimes in Iraq 2003. Why would they do that? Because they are psychopaths, they HATE the population and get their jollies by causing suffering & destruction.
And this is a multi-pronged attack, against any who refuse to bow to their hegemony, such as Russia, China, and Iran. It is a 'double or quits' game in which they use AI computers and the servile media.
They even forbid the cousin to visit the Skripals...possibly because there never was a nerve agent attack, they were never hospitalised, that is why the concocted fable was so absurd: doing a scenic dine & wine tour of Salisbury for almost 4 hours...that is some lethal 'military grade agent'! Now they're supposed to be up & about. Bollocks to that. The hospital is so low level, that it's better described as a local clinic that looks like a group of houses; just the place to relax for a couple of weeks, eh?
Here's 3 informative videos that lay it out in rational terms that you won't get from the mass media.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ylnBrADkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_FFSwL2tXI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6rS8KEmlA4

Better pack your bags for a quick getaway...but, the paramilitaries will hunt you down anyway :zombie:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:40 am

You post utter diarrhoea.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:23 am

Galaxian wrote:This demonic witch has so little intellect & honesty that she has no idea what a "military grade nerve agent" is and how it operates.
But she knows someone who does.
She and her sidekick Boris are totally inept, but they don't care: they have an agenda; to start a 3rd world war. Yes, that is serious, not hyperbole. They WANT a 3rd world war, no matter what.
A bold assertion, one that is indistinguishable from a fabrication or a fantasy without evidence.
They simply want to justify a nuclear exchange to their citizens... like Tony bLIAR and George W justified their war crimes in Iraq 2003.
Ditto.
Why would they do that? Because they are psychopaths, they HATE the population and get their jollies by causing suffering & destruction.
No no no. You have to support the premise or claim before you delve into the motivation of the actors.

And this is a multi-pronged attack, against any who refuse to bow to their hegemony, such as Russia, China, and Iran.
By you own standards, which are pretty low, Russia, China, and Iran are just as likely to be in the conspiracy loop as out of it.
It is a 'double or quits' game in which they use AI computers and the servile media.
They even forbid the cousin to visit the Skripals...possibly because there never was a nerve agent attack, they were never hospitalised, that is why the concocted fable was so absurd: doing a scenic dine & wine tour of Salisbury for almost 4 hours...that is some lethal 'military grade agent'!
You ate running away with yourself again.
Now they're supposed to be up & about. Bollocks to that. The hospital is so low level, that it's better described as a local clinic that looks like a group of houses; just the place to relax for a couple of weeks, eh?
The aesthetic merits of a building do not determine its function.

Squire]Here's 3 informative videos that lay it out in rational terms that you won't get from the mass media.
[
... snip ...

Better pack your bags for a quick getaway...but, the paramilitaries will hunt you down anyway :zombie:
Evidence, rather than opinion, are what's needed to support your contention.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:36 am

He's not allowed to share the evidence with us.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.