More Russki spies poisoned.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Re: More Russki spies poisoned.

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Colonel Skripal, a retired Russian military intelligence officer, was jailed for 13 years by Russia in 2006.
He was convicted of passing the identities of Russian intelligence agents working undercover in Europe to the UK's Secret Intelligence Service, MI6.
Can you believe the balls on that guy? And they eventually released him as part of a swap! What vile people! I really love how the Brits say that to many Russians he would be classified as a traitor. :lol: --and what would you call him?

I realize I'm sort of tone policing here. But maybe grown ups can do the dirty work without pretending it's something else. :dunno:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:21 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
mistermack wrote: I think it was PROBABLY Mossad.
If that is an accurate description of your thoughts and not a random expulsion of flatus, presumably you have an idea of why Mossad would have done this. For Russia there is means, motive, and opportunity. Not an iron-clad case, but a reasonable one.
The evil Joo always has motive..
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Apparently the Russian reply to May contained the rather chilling line:

"One should not threaten a nuclear power"

:?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Is that because the Russians said it?

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:48 pm

It would be chilling no matter who said it...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:53 pm

We are sadly paying the price of not capitalising (as it were) on the collapse of the USSR. Putin feels that Russia has been shat upon and he is probably right. That's not to defend his hawkish policies of course, but if the right moves had been made - mostly economically but in other respects as well before a new nationalism had a chance to get a grip we might not be looking at a new bout of MAD.

This probably deserves a thread of its own as I know people will shout this point of view down.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:17 pm

JimC wrote:Apparently the Russian reply to May contained the rather chilling line:

"One should not threaten a nuclear power"

:?
Not that I encourage this sort of juvenile behaviour, but the UK is a nuclear power too. And state sanctioned murder on another country's soil is even worse than a threat.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:05 pm

Where is the evidence? What does Russia achieve by doing this? May has far more to win. MI5 dirty tricks?
They are still alive and this was meant to be the most powerful poison in the world?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:01 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:Where is the evidence? What does Russia achieve by doing this? May has far more to win. MI5 dirty tricks?
They are still alive and this was meant to be the most powerful poison in the world?
A voice of sanity coming from a surprising source. But still worth saying.

Both the Litvinenko poisoning, and this affair, were blamed squarely on the Kremlin.

But in both cases, the chosen weapon was absolutely guaranteed to point the finger at Russia.
Whoever did these things KNEW that the blame would be put on Russia.
There are thousands of ways to kill someone, without leaving such clear and obvious evidence. The Russians know them all. As do the Americans, the British, the Israelis, the French, the Germans, the Poles. All government know this stuff.
They could have staged a mugging, a drive by, a suicide, or even just a mysterious disappearance.
The only logical reason to use polonium or this nerve agent is to make it unavoidable that Russia will be blamed.

As far as Russia goes, that leaves two possibilities. Either Russia did it, and wanted everyone to BELIEVE that they did it. Or someone else did it, and wanted everyone to believe that Russia did it.

While both are possible, there's no hard evidence for either. Both of these guys had an awful lot of enemies.
Russia could easily have killed this Skripal when he was in custody in Russia. To me, that's strong evidence that it was someone else who poisoned him.

The fact that the west knows all about this poison is proof that it's not been kept under proper lock and key in Russia. It's existence and composition appear to be common knowledge, and that must have come from it circulating in non-Russian circles. Unless the Russians gave samples voluntarily.

In any case, Russia is a country where you can get anything for the right price. Always has been. And it has some pretty rich organised criminals.
It's highly unlikely that it will ever really become clear who did this. Unless it was a murder/suicide attempt.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:48 pm

I agree MM :ab:
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:54 pm

laklak wrote:You're overthinking it, Galaxian. Yeah, a false flag is a possibility, but it's far more likely that Vlad is pushing the envelope. Think about it - Brexit, Trump, shit's in flux, man, the center might not hold. Was The Donald serious about making Europe pay for it's own defense, and hinting that NATO mutual defense treaties might not be as ironclad as they used to be? Is Great Britain going to do anything about it other then bluster in the press, send a strongly worded diplomatic cable, and maybe deport a few low level apparatchiks? Maggie had balls, does May? And how about the rest of the EU? In light of Brexit are they gonna do anything, or just sit there like pussies? I'm betting that Vlad is betting on "pussies". I mean, fuck, nobody did shit about the Crimea. Warm water ports - that's been a cornerstone of Russian geo-politics since the Tsars. This could be quite an opportunity for the old Bear, because after a warm water southern port what the Ruskies really want are those ice-free Baltic ports. Vlad would like to get the Baltic Republics back, because the Twice Red-Banner Baltic Fleet is homesick. Vlad is not shitting around, and he doesn't give a solitary fuck about political correctness or world opinion, he doesn't base his strategic plans or objectives on trending tweets. Give that man an inch and I guarantee he'll take the fucking mile.
Crimea was a part of Russia, and was gifted to Ukraine by Khrushchev in 1954, because he thought that since they were all in the Soviet Union, it made no difference. All Ukraine was Russia proper before 1914. In fact Kiev was the first capital of Russia 600 years ago. The Ukrainian & Russian language only started drifting apart 400 years ago, and even now are 85% alike.

So Crimea was not invaded or annexed or stolen by Putin. The people there voted for re-unification when they saw the coup in Kiev that was instigated by the USA... see the Victoria Nuland video admitting that they spent 5 Billion dollars to overthrow the elected government.
Listen to this propagandist psycho's propaganda! Infact the riots were staged and agent provocateurs shot at both demonstrators & police from the top windows (look it up).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2fYcHLouXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k

Talk about hypocrisy and interference in other countries governments & elections. That's why the world sees the USA & NATO for what they are :eddy:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:15 pm

mistermack wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:Where is the evidence? What does Russia achieve by doing this? May has far more to win. MI5 dirty tricks?
A voice of sanity coming from a surprising source. But still worth saying.
Both the Litvinenko poisoning, and this affair, were blamed squarely on the Kremlin.
But in both cases, the chosen weapon was absolutely guaranteed to point the finger at Russia.
Whoever did these things KNEW that the blame would be put on Russia.
There are thousands of ways to kill someone, without leaving such clear and obvious evidence. The Russians know them all. As do the Americans, the British, the Israelis, the French, the Germans, the Poles. All government know this stuff.
They could have staged a mugging, a drive by, a suicide, or even just a mysterious disappearance.
The only logical reason to use polonium or this nerve agent is to make it unavoidable that Russia will be blamed.
Here's more about what Britain has sunk to under this devious, malevolent witch. She demands that Russia prove its innocence. She has so little intellect that she assumes just 2 possibilities: The Russian government did it, or russian entrepreneurs did it. Galaxian can think of another dozen. I've already mentioned suicide attempt. Others have mentioned MI6, CIA, etc. The poison could have been made anywhere... such as Porton Down. And several other more plausible scenarios than what this conniving scheming spin doctor disgrace of a 'prime minister' concocts (memories of Tony bLiar?).
Good expose of the poisoning fiasco: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUJHZxgHm64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF3Fue4UViM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPzzr0LpeuU
:nono:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:29 pm

George Galloway makes a very interesting point, that the sick policeman had visited the Russian spy's home, before he was taken ill.
That changes things a lot. The woman doctor who treated the two victims didn't get ill. Which makes it look unlikely that the cop got the poison at the scene in the park.
If he went to the house, and got poisoned there, it raises suspicions that it could have been a suicide attempt.
There is huge activity going on at the house, showing that it's considered a real possibility.
Since traces were found at the pub and the restaurant, they weren't poisoned in the park.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/hero ... 85826.html

The fact that the cop had been to his house appears to have been effectively suppressed up to now, but it's filtering out. That in itself shows that the government don't want the public to know the truth. They want to manage what you hear, to point the finger at the Russians.

Maybe still, the Russians did it. Maybe not. What's becoming more and more clear is that you won't get the truth from May or Johnson or MI6. If the truth does come out, it will come from elsewhere.

edit. Another relevant fact is that police are exhuming the bodies of dead relatives of the Russians.
Looks like THEY haven't discounted the notion that one of them was a poisoner.

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:59 pm

Now they are saying that the nerve agent was "planted" on some item or part of Yulia Skripal's suitcase before she left Russia. Which seems to confirm the idea that the cop picked up his dose at the home of Skripal, not while attending the casualties. That ties in with the fact that no other cop or ambulance man or doctor got sick after treating them.
But it's a bit much that it's only coming out now, when this happened 12 days ago.
If you relied on the BBC for your information, you still wouldn't know any of this. Even though the fact that the policeman had been to the house was apparently mentioned in the daily mirror about a week ago.

I think I'm going to give up watching the BBC for my news. I can put up with the "on message" propaganda to a point, but now if they are keeping facts from the public. And I'm paying a fucking TV licence for this shit.