More Russki spies poisoned.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: More Russki spies poisoned.

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:53 am

As if the Brits or Americans would never do something like this. They are so innocent.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

PsychoSerenity
"I" Self-Perceive Recursively

Post by PsychoSerenity » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:17 pm

This is from a couple of years ago:
Britain's top military sites targeted by thieves after Ministry of Defence police slashed

Almost 1,800 pieces of classified material have been stolen from bases in the past six years, according to Government figures

The stats show there were just eight unauthorised entries to UK military sites in 2009, the last full year of a Labour government.

By 2015, they had rocketed to 45.

At the same time, ministers have slashed the number of Ministry of Defence Police from 3,661 in 2010-11 to just 2,666 last year (2015).

And they have raided more than £20million from the MoD Police budget, which has plunged from nearly £155million to £133million in 2015-16.

Written Commons questions show there was a total of 1,782 “thefts or losses of classified material” between 2009 and 2013.

A breakdown of unauthorised access incident in the last two years reveal a trespasser was found at Porton Down Defence Science and Technology Laboratory Range last year(2015) – despite maps showing a “Danger Area” surrounds the entire complex.

The 7,000-acre site is one of Britain’s most sensitive and secretive government facilities for military research, including chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defence.

Plus from the Independent.
Dr Lewis [research director for International Security at Chatham House] said that under chemical weapons convention and international law, it would be legal for countries to develop small amounts of Novichoks in order to build defences against them.

“I would be extremely surprised if since 1992 the chemical weapons experts in a serious number of countries which had chemical weapons capabilities have not sought to make small amounts to defend against it,” she added.

“It would be legitimate, legal and one would say they have a duty to do so.”

Dr Lewis said the fact Porton Down scientists identified the substance known as Novichok suggested they had information on its chemical structure.
And now the government are giving Porton Down £48 million in new funding. It's all very suspicious. :smoke:
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:20 pm

It is not cricket!

Clinton Huxley
19th century monkeybitch.

Post by Clinton Huxley » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:01 pm

It's less than 60 miles from Glastonbury to Salisbury. Maybe this chap was poisoned by a crystal healer with a grudge.
"I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled"

AND MERRY XMAS TO ONE AND All!

Imagehttp://25kv.co.uk/date_counter.php?date ... 20counting!!![/img-sig]

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:50 pm

I heard something of interest today.
I can't give a link, but I was told that the nerve agent is a "two pack". Like epoxy resin, it's not active till the two components are mixed. (this might be inaccurate, I haven't seen an article first-hand).
That's how it's transported safely.

Remember the murder of the the brother of Kim Jong Un? Apparently, he was sprayed by two women, who were unharmed. They both carried one component of a two-pack poison. Kim's brother was ok after the first spay, and then immediately sick after the second.

If this nerve agent IS a two-part poison, it seems even less likely that it was "planted" by someone in the daughter's luggage in Russia. It would have required one of them to activate it by mixing it.

So the likelihood is that they were poisoned at the house, and that someone mixed the components in the house.
Not what is being given out by the BBC. They still haven't even mentioned that the copper went to Skripal's house.
The general public are definitely being kept in the dark about this.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:01 am

Where's bloody Galaxian with an update? :lay:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:12 am

pErvinalia wrote:Where's bloody Galaxian with an update? :lay:
Stranger & stranger. No evidence at all, but plenty of strong allegations... even the idiot Boris Johnson chimes in with "Putin gave the order!" And a few days ago they announce that Britain will open another chemical weapons defense center. i.e; research in addition to that already going on at Porton Down: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... williamson.

What is Novichok? Does it even exist? Is it really novel? Who can make it (if it is real). Were the Skripals poisoned? Are they really in hospital? Who benefits from this? Thus, is it another false flag?

It's clear that nothing the British government claims can be taken at face value...millions have been killed in the past couple of decades based on their proven and admitted lies. But no one ever gets punished for those deaths or the lies & war crimes. Because they're all in it together:
John Pilger. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxRiG8vRRBk

Russian OPCW representative. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbj-3XpQ5fg

Well reasoned background from 2 former operatives. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXigyuOxilQ

The era of accepting everything from the authorities is long over. False flags abound. We are not in control; They are :coffee:
Last edited by Galaxian on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:20 am

It's all a game.

The British government don't really believe the Russians did it.

And the Russians don't really find the accusation "shocking".

There is a danger with this game though. If you keep blaming someone for stuff that they didn't do, in the end, they are going to say, "fuck it, we might as well do it, if we're going to be blamed anyway".

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:44 am

It stinks of WMD.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:36 pm

I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:As if the Brits or Americans would never do something like this. They are so innocent.
Or the Dutch. Rawagede Massacre. Raymond Westerling and summary executions of 40,000 Indonesians. It was the Dutch in South Africa that created Apartheid, in their mercy. The Dutch Slave Coast in Africa.

The Dutch continued slavery in the Americas until a decade after it was eliminated in North America. See Suriname. Suriname, which only got independence from the Netherlands in the mid-1970s.

Dutch colonial holdings continue to today, with Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Sint Maarten, Sint Eustatius, and Saba.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Regarding whether the Russians did it.

What's the evidence?

I don't believe any government official when they say that they are confident that the intelligence says so-and-so did it. They sometimes tell the truth. They sometimes lie. They're often wrong.

What does the evidence say?

If the answer is that "we can't tell you, because then we'd have to kill you," then don't ask me to believe it. I don't trust you, if only because you're wrong often enough to not be deserving of the benefit of the doubt, and because you're not beyond lying here and there, and because we have seen time and time again that politicians will often adopt positions on things based on flimsy, weak or questionable evidence because it advances their political agenda (and they are as apt to adopt a different position based on the same facts if their agenda were different).

So, no conspiracies necessary. We don't know. And, until those who do know provide evidence of what they know, we still don't know.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:10 pm

I entertain all possibilities. But when people like Theresa May or Boris Johnson say that it's overwhelmingly likely that Putin ordered it, I fully believe that they are lying.

When it comes to likelihood, the evidence is all against it.
The choice of weapon is the big one. Would the official Russian secret service choose a weapon that was guaranteed to point the finger at Russia? I say that's overwhelmingly UN-likely.
Would they choose to kill an irrelevant minnow just before Putin's big election day? Again, overwhelmingly unlikely. Or just before the World Cup takes off? Again, it's hugely unlikely.

But for someone who wanted to cause friction between Russia and the West, it's a great time, and a great method. And of course, it could even have been an accident by one of the two "victims" mishandling the stuff.
After all, nobody's dead yet, so it could have been an accidental tiny escape of the stuff.

Of course, that would look extremely bad for the UK, so even if it was that, you will never read about it.
In totally inept fashion, they closed off several streets around the industrial unit where the taxi that picked up Yulia from the airport is located today.
This is TWO WEEKS after the incident. What the fuck have they been playing at?
It still indicates that they suspect she could have been carrying it on the plane.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:31 pm

It seems odd not to just fly in a hitman to put a bullet in his ear. I'll agree with you there.

Tourists fly in from all over the place. Send a guy in under a false ID traveling on vacation with his family. He puts a bullet in the victim, throws the gun away immediately. Goes back to sightseeing. Flies home.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:13 am

Galaxian wrote:Thus, is it another false flag?
Everything is a false flag, G. :roll:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.