The gender gap

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Re: The gender gap

Post by Rum » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:15 pm

You post utter bullshit. People respond with the appropriate level of disdain and contempt.

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Galaxian wrote:
mistermack wrote:When you don't have a credible argument, just say "Jesus Christ".
Well, it's worked well for 2,000 years I guess.
:clap: :td: And we notice that they NEVER have any cogent argument. All they provide is one-liners & knee-jerk reactions based on bigotry (look it up).

We go to the trouble of doing research, posting links, and proposing logical sequences. But we get: "racist!, sexist! , victim blamer! etc.

Galaxian can also upload 40,000 posts, if they're banal, BS one-liners. But intelligent people prefer not to stoop to that level.

The rational, impartial intellect has no difficulty considering: If men tend to do this & women tend to do that, could it be that they're biologically/neurologically suited for those differences? But the empty-heads come back with a glib reply, just for the hell of it, "oh, that's pre-determinism!" "You can't say that men are more technically minded, and women more domestically inclined.... NO! That's sexism. It's only culture that does it! So we'll force them to be different :|~ ".

Well, namby-pamby do-gooder social nanny enforcers... it will not work. Because Nature stands in your way. Natural Selection simply selects the fittest, not the most bleedin' heart SJWs.

And talking of Natural Selection. It's in action right now with a vengeance: 17 years left reality-deniers...17 years left :tut:
Rum wrote:You post utter bullshit. People respond with the appropriate level of disdain and contempt.
:funny: You've made my point for me... with your typical meaningless one-liner. You'd make more sense if you said nothing :biggrin:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Galaxian wrote:
Galaxian wrote:
mistermack wrote:When you don't have a credible argument, just say "Jesus Christ".
Well, it's worked well for 2,000 years I guess.
:clap: :td: And we notice that they NEVER have any cogent argument. All they provide is one-liners & knee-jerk reactions based on bigotry (look it up).

We go to the trouble of doing research, posting links, and proposing logical sequences. But we get: "racist!, sexist! , victim blamer! etc.

Galaxian can also upload 40,000 posts, if they're banal, BS one-liners. But intelligent people prefer not to stoop to that level.

The rational, impartial intellect has no difficulty considering: If men tend to do this & women tend to do that, could it be that they're biologically/neurologically suited for those differences? But the empty-heads come back with a glib reply, just for the hell of it, "oh, that's pre-determinism!" "You can't say that men are more technically minded, and women more domestically inclined.... NO! That's sexism. It's only culture that does it! So we'll force them to be different :|~ ".

Well, namby-pamby do-gooder social nanny enforcers... it will not work. Because Nature stands in your way. Natural Selection simply selects the fittest, not the most bleedin' heart SJWs.

And talking of Natural Selection. It's in action right now with a vengeance: 17 years left reality-deniers...17 years left :tut:
Rum wrote:You post utter bullshit. People respond with the appropriate level of disdain and contempt.
:funny: You've made my point for me... with your typical meaningless one-liner. You'd make more sense if you said nothing :biggrin:
I'm not here to 'make sense'. You are apparently, but the problem is you don't. You have no idea the number of posts people here don't make in response to your deluded maniacal rants. It is a fair few I can assure you. When people aren't just pissed off with the nonsense you post they occasionally read, as I do, for the giggles. You are entertainment here - you should know that. :lol:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Forty Two wrote:Gee, look who's involved in derailing another thread.
That'd be that Cunt with his trolling. Not that you'd notice. You and him appear to be best buds now. It's cute how you made a friend at Ratz.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Yep. I love how crackpots think they deserve respect. Delusional.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Galaxian, it might actually be worth asking YOU...what are your thoughts on the OP? Or did I miss something you posted?

I do think it allows people to be a step removed from the 'action', as it were...as I think I've said - the perfect passive-aggressive attack for the timid.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:29 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
That'd be that Cunt with his trolling. Not that you'd notice. You and him appear to be best buds now. It's cute how you made a friend at Ratz.
No, it's you with your typical behavior, derailing threads into personal insults, refusing to fairly answer questions or take a clear position when asked.

Here you go again with the "you and him appear to be best buds now." How? I don't even think we've had an actual discussion. I've basically been watching your exchange with him, and laughing, because your modus operandi is so transparent and obvious.

You're the one trolling, dude. That's obvious. He may have some opinions that warrant some opposition, but you're doing a shit job of opposing them. Your "go to" response is never to fairly and honestly address a point. Your response is to attack the person.

Keep on keepin on, man. Keep on truckin'.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:30 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Yep. I love how crackpots think they deserve respect. Delusional.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Galaxian frequently mixes arguments with some evidence and logical basis in with his woo. It certainly can be argued that there is a biological component to the differences in psychology of men and women. However, even given that there are, it would be an example of the naturalistic fallacy to argue that this should control public policy on areas such as discrimination.

And then he comes up with this "17 years" bollocks... :nono:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Forty Two wrote:No, it's you ... refusing to fairly answer questions ...
:hehe:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:00 pm

JimC wrote:Galaxian frequently mixes arguments with some evidence and logical basis in with his woo. It certainly can be argued that there is a biological component to the differences in psychology of men and women. However, even given that there are, it would be an example of the naturalistic fallacy to argue that this should control public policy on areas such as discrimination.

And then he comes up with this "17 years" bollocks... :nono:
Given that there are, public policy which discriminates would NEED to take that into account on occasion.

Our public policy discriminates on many basis (race, sex, age, etc.) and has to.

I'm all for forcing government to stop asking a citizens sex when it is unnecessary, but I'm also in favour of letting people discriminate.

I mean, how would you feel if you went in to Hooters and I was your server?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:14 pm

1. Not somewhere I would ever want to go...

2. If for some weird reason I did, I would be delighted if you were my server - we could have a bit of a gossip about the membership of Ratz...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:31 am

JimC wrote:1. Not somewhere I would ever want to go...

2. If for some weird reason I did, I would be delighted if you were my server - we could have a bit of a gossip about the membership of Ratz...
I would want to have you in a cardigan, but yeah, doesn't sound bad.

Should sports continue to discriminate because of dramatic phyical advantage?
How about chess?

You see how this leads to boy pilots hauling more oildrums than girl pilots, right?

I'm not so upset that it isn't fair, and in this world, it's well and clearly known, but to a lot of people, they seem to really believe that those differences couldn't possibly matter. Except that they matter in almost every field of human endeavor, which we have learned to measure carefully.

And my government has no problem discriminating based on gender, race or other things. Isn't it the same everywhere?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:50 am

Forty Two wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
No, it's you with your typical behavior, derailing threads into personal insults, refusing to fairly answer questions or take a clear position when asked.
Bullshit. Cunt made a number of claims about feminism. All I've tried to do is get him to back his claims up. In the process he's equivocated, like his hero, and quelle surprise started trolling, to avoid addressing the issue.
Here you go again with the "you and him appear to be best buds now." How? I don't even think we've had an actual discussion. I've basically been watching your exchange with him, and laughing, because your modus operandi is so transparent and obvious.
That was shorthand for "He's the only person currently on the board who supports your views significantly." He also significantly supported the views of Seth, and that other dickhead friend of his whose name I've forgotten. So that (Seth at least) should give you an indication of his level of reasoning.
Your response is to attack the person.
Oh yes, because trolls are so deserving of respect. :roll:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:02 am

I've noticed you still haven't answered, pervinalia.

You really are doing great! What is the count up to again?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: