A new twist on our Lizard Masters?

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

A new twist on our Lizard Masters?

Post by Rum » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Ignorant fucktards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ities.html

'The West used lizards to spy on Iran': Head of country's armed forces claims reptiles that can 'attract atomic waves' were used by spies to locate nuclear facilities

Western spies used lizards which can 'attract atomic waves' to spy on Iran's nuclear programme, the former chief-of-staff of the nation's armed forces has claimed.

Hassan Firuzabadi, senior military advisor to supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said he did not know the details of the cases, but that the West had often used tourists, scientists and environmentalists to spy on Iran.

Firuzabadi was responding to questions from local media on the recent arrest of environmentalists.

'Several years ago, some individuals came to Iran to collect aid for Palestine,' he said.

'We were suspicious of the route they chose. In their possessions were a variety of reptile desert species like lizards.

'We found out that their skin attracts atomic waves and that they were nuclear spies who wanted to find out where inside the Islamic republic of Iran we have uranium mines and where we are engaged in atomic activities,' he added.

His comments come after news that a leading Iranian-Canadian environmentalist, Kavous Seyed Emami, died in prison after he was arrested along with other members of his wildlife NGO last month.

The deputy head of the Environmental Protection Organisation, Kaveh Madani, was also reportedly detained temporarily over the weekend.

Firuzabadi said Western spy agencies have 'failed every time'.

He also mentioned another espionage case which involved a couple from Germany.

'They got them on a fishing boat from Dubai and Kuwait and sent them to the Persian Gulf to identify our defence systems,' he said.

'But when we arrested them, they said they had come for fishing and were tourists.'

In October 2008 Iranian security forces arrested two pigeons suspected of spying on its nuclear facilities.

The birds were captured near the heavily-bunkered underground uranium enrichment plant in Natanz.

An Iranian newspaper at the time quoted a source as saying one of the pigeons was 'caught bearing a blue-coated metal ring, with invisible strings'.

The source gave no further description of the pigeons, what country they may have been spying for, nor what their fate might be.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Re: A new twist on our Lizard Masters?

Post by NineBerry » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:22 pm

I missed the part with the information that western services are using Jinn to spy on Iran.

Feck

Post by Feck » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:24 pm

This is what happens when you believe in a religion that says black dogs are evil and talking donkeys can fly to the moon .
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:26 pm

It sounds like Iran's got its shit together. The west has been using robotic fish to spy on the Chinese for ages. --stay vigilant

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:27 am

Rum wrote:
An Iranian newspaper at the time quoted a source as saying one of the pigeons was 'caught bearing a blue-coated metal ring, with invisible strings'.

The source gave no further description of the pigeons, what country they may have been spying for, nor what their fate might be.
Pastilla?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:32 am

Propaganda. In dealing with Trump a errant nation must appear dumber than its mark. Takes some doing that...
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Alan B

Post by Alan B » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:29 pm

WTF are 'atomic waves'?
Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power - Eric Hoffer.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer proof nor do I have to determine absence of proof because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:38 pm

It was a patented hair curling process popular in the early 1950s.

:tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:It was a patented hair curling process popular in the early 1950s.

:tea:
:lol:

Alan B

Post by Alan B » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:49 pm

I see. So, these people who had undergone this patent Atomic Wave process could go to Iran and 'sniff-out' nuclear reactors, etc. :worried:
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer proof nor do I have to determine absence of proof because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:01 pm

That's just silly Alan. These are professional trained lizard radiation sniffers man!

Alan B

Post by Alan B » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Oh, all right, then:
Alan B wrote:I see. So, these lizard people who had undergone this patent Atomic Wave process could go to Iran and 'sniff-out' nuclear reactors, etc. :worried:
:whistle: