Trump and Russia; Spasiba, Harasho!

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: Trump and Russia; Spasiba, Harasho!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:59 pm

The bootlicking Republican-controlled House of Representatives is over. Time for the legislative branch to do its duty.

'Dems zero in on Trump and Russia'
Democrats vowed to introduce tough oversight of President Trump if they won back the House majority, and they are signaling a new aggressiveness to meet their promises.

Michael Cohen, Trump’s former personal attorney, is slated to testify before Congress publicly next month, an event that promises high drama as lawmakers question him on Trump’s dealings in Russia and his involvement in a scheme to pay off women alleging affairs with him during the 2016 campaign.

Meanwhile, dueling reports have given Democrats momentum in further probing Trump’s actions and his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Taken together, the developments underscore the new political reality facing Trump as he readies for his reelection bid in 2020.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:19 pm

It's the lefties conspiracy theories. They'll never give them up.

ANY time now, they'll prove something...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:25 pm

In any other western democracy, clear proof that a President or Prime Minister paid hush money to prostitutes via campaign funds would automatically lead to his disgrace and dismissal.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:34 pm

JimC wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:25 pm
In any other western democracy, clear proof that a President or Prime Minister paid hush money to prostitutes via campaign funds would automatically lead to his disgrace and dismissal.
So when it didn't, did that make you sad?

I think either he didn't do illegal things, or he did, and ANY minute now, he'll be impeached.

ANY minute now.

You all adhere to the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory so hard, it's like talking to a flat-earther.

Did you check out Tim Pool's video? Or is he not on your list of 'acceptable news outlets'?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:34 pm
JimC wrote:

I think either he didn't do illegal things, or he did, and ANY minute now, he'll be impeached.

ANY minute now.

You all adhere to the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory so hard, it's like talking to a flat-earther.
The conspiracy theory is the claim that there's all these investigations based on nothing at all. Why do you think they are investigating Trump et al?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:48 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 pm
Cunt wrote:
JimC wrote:

ANY minute now.

The conspiracy theory is the claim that there's all these investigations based on nothing at all. Why do you think they are investigating Trump et al?
Because he fired Comey. Because they wanted to stop him being elected, then tried to insist that he 'colluded' with Russia to cheat his way into the presidnency.

Check out Tim's video, or don't. But stop trying to convince everyone that this isn't just another conspiracy theory.

Have you noticed, that both sides of this conspiracy theory (Democrats on one side, Qanon on the other) are saying the same thing?

Justice will be here soon...just you wait and see!

ANY time now.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:57 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:48 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 pm
Cunt wrote:
JimC wrote:

ANY minute now.

Because he fired Comey. Because they wanted to stop him being elected, then tried to insist that he 'colluded' with Russia to cheat his way into the presidnency.
Who's "they"? Sounds like a conspiracy theory. :ask:

And he was being investigated before Comey was fired.
Justice will be here soon...just you wait and see!

ANY time now.
It's my understanding that these things take time. Nixon's investigation took longer than this.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:43 am

Dopes, dupes, and trolls ignore the fact that the investigation has already produced multiple indictments as well as guilty pleas and convictions. If they do that it's much easier for them to peddle the false narrative that it's some sort of NPC fairy tale with no real basis.

Meanwhile ...

'Imagine you are a FBI Agent working Russian counterintelligence in 2016 and you witness the following:'
- you witnessed Russian hackers targeting a wide swath of Americans including the DNC, DCCC, former Secretary of State & a Presidential candidates staff

- someone previously targeted by Russian Intelligence joins the Trump campaign and then appears on a stage in Moscow supporting Russia policy and speaking negatively of US policy

- A Presidential candidate hires a new campaign manager whose not been in the business in the states for years, but has been seen pushing a Russian agenda in Ukraine and has Russian intel contacts

- an Australian official contacts you and says the Russians have stolen emails of a Presidential candidate & may want to give them to the candidate’s competitor

- a Russian lawyer & others tied to Russian government visit a Presidential candidate’s son in the candidate’s building in NYC

- Candidate Trump stands on a stage and calls out Russia and asks about emails from his competitor, says they will be rewarded if they have them and release them

- website that’s released sensitive & classified documents from US for years, helped deliver a US insider to The Kremlin, begins publishing document & emails during Dem convention, content you know was stolen by Russia. Site administrator once hosted a TV show on Russia State TV

- A strange, unexpected policy change occurs at RNC convention, the change is a less supportive position toward Ukraine and is advantageous to Russia

- candidate’s campaign manager goes on CNN and asserts a false terrorist attack in Turkey, one tied to and advanced by Russian propaganda

Before inauguration your bosses, your leaders from all intelligence agencies brief president elect on classified info showing Russia influenced the election on behalf of President elect. President elect rejects intelligence from all your superiors and suggests Russia innocent

From the summer of 2015 all the way through the election and after inauguration, you watch as the candidate, president elect and now president offers overt effusive support for Vladimir Putin who you know has been helping the President get elected.

Shortly after inauguration, your new commander-in-chief spouts false information about Polish aggression toward Belarus. This is not supported by the Intelligence community you are in, and the only source for this viewpoint is Russian propaganda

A week after firing your boss, the President invites Russian leaders into the Oval Office, Russian photographers capture the moment, but US media is not allowed to observe. President then brags to Russian leaders about firing your boss

During summer, you watch the President attend NATO summit and shove Montenegro PM, in an Interview claim Montenegro is aggressive, might start a war. This mirrors Russian propaganda & you know Russia backed covert operation destabilize Montenegrin election

President emerges from private meeting with Putin and on world stage in Helsinki accepts and validates Russian denials about election interference & rejects years of your teams intel work. This badly damages your reputation and partner trust with your organization

Separately, your President publicly discusses a Russian proposed partnership on cyber security, this insane concept is mind boggling to you as an investigator as you’ve just spent years tracking these same Russians who just attacked your country
It goes on, and it doesn't get any better for Trump apologists.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:10 am

7BB2A97F-48B9-4FD3-9AD5-4FD19E17B2D2.jpeg
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:00 am

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:22 am

Is 'Judicial Watch' a far-right organization?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:59 am

Are Google and Wikipedia available in Canada? :ask:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:01 am

It seems to be a sliding scale. Nevermind, they probably aren't on your 'allowed' list.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:05 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:34 pm
Are you suggesting that their reluctance to acknowledge defeat causes them to toss in smelly old fish?
I am suggesting that what looks like a copper-coloured trout to you is a red-coloured Atlantic herring.

Brian Peacock was indicating that bringing up an alleged inability for the Democrats to admit that they lost the 2016 election in a discussion about an alleged collusion between Trump/Trump's election team and Russia is an argument or subject that is introduced to divert attention from the real issue or problem, aka introducing a red herring.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould