Trump, the man with a dream of a Wall

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Trump, the man with a dream of a Wall

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:46 am

And your communist media too. :prof:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:29 am

They're absolutely shocking, rEv, I quite agree. Why, they're to the left of Genghis Khan! :nono:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:51 am

pErvinalia wrote:Apparently............................. he's losing his shit in private. That's why he keeps firing people. Not before he blows his top and shouts at them. I think he's finding the reality - that being President doesn't make you a dictator - doesn't meet his expectations from before attaining the job.
I'm usually suspicious of the apparently prefix. But it sounds feasible.

Mind you, that's how I always did picture him, before he was ever elected, so maybe that's his "normal".
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:57 am

Define normal? Normal for Trump will be for the majority of us totally abnormal.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:13 pm

Animavore wrote:This is Trump's Amerikkka.

http://time.com/5249811/neo-nazis-burn- ... a-georgia/

And some people wonder why I have a problem with 42. :lol:
I have a problem with you, Animavore, and all the white supremacy groups in Ireland. http://thecircular.org/white-supremacy- ... g-concern/ This was Enda Kenny's Ireland!!

The reality is that neo Nazis and KKK types did this sort of thing under Obama, Bush II, Clinton, Bush I, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy and Eisenhower. This is not a function of Trump. There are racists and racist groups in the US, as there are in every other free country, like Ireland. One would have to be either really young, and ignorant of the past, or just forgetful of the variety of opinion, including racist opinion, that has existed in every western democracy over the years, decades, and centuries.

Was this "Hollande's France?" https://www.thelocal.fr/20160301/racist ... -in-france - I mean racist hate speech became "routine" in France. At least in the US, it's not routine. It's tiny minorities in rather irrelevant groups....''
French Mayor and MP Gilles Bourdouleix was also pulled up for his comments about Roma made in July 2013, when he was recorded saying “Hitler didn't kill enough”.

National Front leader Marine Le Pen was singled out for picking on Muslims, particularly with her rants against the distribution of halal meat and comparing Muslims praying in the streets to the Nazi occupation.

And Nicolas Sarkozy's Republicains party were chastised for hosting its “conference on Islam” last year, which was boycotted by many Muslim groups.

And there was the infamous recent case of MEP Nadine Morano repeatedly insisting "France was a country of white race."
I guess anyone who supported Hollande should have a heap of judgment leveled upon them. They are personally responsible for the hate groups, and hate speech from politicians, that exist in France.

If you support a politician, anything racist that occurs while that politician is in office is your responsibility!
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Some (many?) of those groups support Trump. They are emboldened by him. Are the Irish groups emboldened by Ani's preferred President? :ask:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:40 pm

Seabass wrote:
Animavore wrote:This is Trump's Amerikkka.

http://time.com/5249811/neo-nazis-burn- ... a-georgia/

And some people wonder why I have a problem with 42. :lol:
But... but... Ani, pierced eyebrow college kids who complain about bigotry are far more dangerous than a few white supremacists!! :crazy:
I didn't realize it was a contest...

Young people speakin' their minds...
Mostly sayin' hoo-ray for our side....
ImageImage
Just a few folks with earrings....

Here they are, just complaining about a little bit o' bigotry - Image

At least it's not like in Paris, yet, where the fucking antifa scum set police officers on fire: http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/0 ... -in-paris/

"Complaining about bigotry."
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:24 pm

My God, there were FIREZ!!

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Fires are o.k.? I'll inform the neo-nazis that their fires were good with pErvin.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:46 pm

small fires are small fires. What on earth are you getting worked up over? Your efforts to confect outrage are getting more and more ridiculous.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:24 pm

:what: Dfaq's going on here?
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:57 pm

pErvinalia wrote:small fires are small fires. What on earth are you getting worked up over? Your efforts to confect outrage are getting more and more ridiculous.
If you followed the thread, you'd see that I wasn't worked up or confecting outrage. I was rebutting the notion that this is between violent, dangerous neo-nazis on the one hand and a bunch of nose-ring wearing nice folks just complaining about bigotry. The "complaining about bigotry" side includes factions who are not only setting small fires, but also big fires, and also hitting people with sticks, wrenches and bike locks, breaking windows, rioting, turning over cars, assaulting, battering, etc., in the name of anti-bigotry and opposition to free speech, among other things.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:30 pm

Can't wait to see how Trump embarrasses again.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:58 pm

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:25 pm

That liar Comey lied twice about what Trump told him. Of course he did.

'Flight Records Illuminate Mystery of Trump’s Moscow Nights'
President Donald Trump twice gave James Comey an alibi for why a salacious report about the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow couldn’t be true: He never even spent the night in Russia during that trip, Trump told the former FBI director, according to Comey’s memos about the conversations.

Yet the broad timeline of Trump’s stay, stretching from Friday, Nov. 8, 2013, through the following Sunday morning, has been widely reported. And it’s substantiated by social media posts that show he slept in Moscow the night before the Miss Universe contest.

Now, flight records obtained by Bloomberg provide fresh details. Combined with existing accounts and Trump’s own social-media posts, they capture two days that, nearly five years later, loom large in the controversy engulfing the White House and at the heart of the Comey memos, which the Justice Department turned over last week to Congress.