Trump, the man with a dream of a Wall

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Trump, the man with a dream of a Wall

Post by Tero » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:52 pm

Karen McDougal is suing to be released from an agreement mandating her silence.
McDougal is the latest woman to take legal action over an agreement restricting her from speaking out about an alleged relationship with the President prior to his time in government. The White House has said Trump denies the affair.
Picture...naked butt
http://cdn2-www.craveonline.com/assets/ ... y/fddf.jpg
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 pm

:ninja:
Seabass wrote:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:12 am

"The concept of 'Crooked Hillary' was promoted widely on Facebook, Google and Twitter (and 42's head)..."
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:16 am

By the way, we all know how 42 is going to respond to this video don't we? "Yebbut, the Democrats do it too..". What I call his "tu quoque by proxy".
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:53 am

MSNBC prime-time anchor Rachel Maddow will host former FBI Director James Comey in a live interview the day after his book is released April 18, the cable news network announced Tuesday evening.

Maddow is one of four television programs that will have Comey on as a guest to talk about his memoir, "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies & Leadership." The show, which covers the daily news from a left-leaning perspective, will have him on at 9 p.m. EST on April 19.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:11 am

pErvinalia wrote:By the way, we all know how 42 is going to respond to this video don't we? "Yebbut, the Democrats do it too..". What I call his "tu quoque by proxy".
Watch this. You'll see all his moves here.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:28 am

Tero wrote:Nixon went to China. Trump is going to have to go to N Korea.
Oh, yes, but convicted felon co-conspirator to obstruct justice by buying off and threatening witnesses with Nixon and the gang, he says Trump is waaaayyyy worse than Nixon ever was....he had a snappy turn of phrase -- steroids and stilts -- Trump is far and away more corrupt than Nixon -- I guess we'll see John Dean spilling his inside information to Mueller, and the prosecution and impeachment can begin.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:39 am

Tero wrote:
McDougal is the latest woman to take legal action over an agreement restricting her from speaking out about an alleged relationship with the President prior to his time in government. The White House has said Trump denies the affair.
Picture...naked butt
LOL - when they see they can make more money by not honoring their commitments, they sue to be released from the obligation they were paid for....
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:42 am

pErvinalia wrote:"The concept of 'Crooked Hillary' was promoted widely on Facebook, Google and Twitter (and 42's head)..."
She admitted to wrongdoing in the server issue. And Comey confirmed that she lied about it.

It's pretty clear that donors to the Clinton Foundation got access and special treatment. And, it's pretty clear the Clintons fleeced Haiti.

You are naive enough to think she's the honest politician?

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:44 am

pErvinalia wrote:By the way, we all know how 42 is going to respond to this video don't we? "Yebbut, the Democrats do it too..". What I call his "tu quoque by proxy".
What is it that the video says is done by whom? I wasn't going to bother with it. Can you tell me what understanding it gave you?

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:45 am

Tero wrote:MSNBC prime-time anchor Rachel Maddow will host former FBI Director James Comey in a live interview the day after his book is released April 18, the cable news network announced Tuesday evening.

Maddow is one of four television programs that will have Comey on as a guest to talk about his memoir, "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies & Leadership." The show, which covers the daily news from a left-leaning perspective, will have him on at 9 p.m. EST on April 19.
Knowing Maddow, it'll be an eminently fair, reasonable and unbiased interview. :{D

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:15 am

Forty Two wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:"The concept of 'Crooked Hillary' was promoted widely on Facebook, Google and Twitter (and 42's head)..."
She admitted to wrongdoing in the server issue. And Comey confirmed that she lied about it.

It's pretty clear that donors to the Clinton Foundation got access and special treatment. And, it's pretty clear the Clintons fleeced Haiti.

Not at all. But the point is how you seem to parrot Fox News talking points and catch phrases and now it's clear where a number of those came from - CA.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:16 am

Forty Two wrote:
Tero wrote:
Picture...naked butt
LOL - when they see they can make more money by not honoring their commitments, they sue to be released from the obligation they were paid for....
In the Stormy Daniels affair it was Trump's lawyer who broke the contract, wasn't it?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:22 am

Forty Two wrote:
What is it that the video says is done by whom? I wasn't going to bother with it. Can you tell me what understanding it gave you?
Well regular sort of stuff that you'd expect of major political parties (i.e. stuff the Dems would undoubtedly do as well) - either do voter analysis and then target questionable advertising to swing them, or pay someone else to do it. That in itself, while not illegal, IMO doesn't really gel with the principles of honest and open democracy. But the real problem seems to have been the Super PACs, who it appears have been directed by Trump's campaign team (Cambridge Analytica), and the law apparently prohibits politicians having anything to do with the actions of the Super PACs. That might not be an accurate summary, as I don't know the specifics of your system, so I might be misquoting or misinterpreting something there. You'd be best to watch it yourself.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:48 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Forty Two wrote:

Not at all. But the point is how you seem to parrot Fox News talking points and catch phrases and now it's clear where a number of those came from - CA.
The admission of wrongdoing came from her own mouth. I saw and heard her say it.

I watched Comey's testimony about Clinton's lies. A lot of things that she said were confirmed as not true by Comey.

The Justice Department just opened up a new investigation on pay-for-play and the Clinton Foundation. Surely you agree with the merits of having such an investigation, yes? http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/36 ... estigation

The media, of course, generally disbelieves admitted reality, until confirmed, after which they just ignore it. Like when nobody cares that the Hillary Camp destroys electronic communication equipment with hammers -- http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... hones-with - Or, when there was supposedly a major breach of security by the horrible enemy, Russia, that the DNC would deny the FBI the ability to inspect the computer servers themselves....http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... nc-servers