Objectively horrifying...

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: Objectively horrifying...

Post by Svartalf » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:54 pm

I must admit that breaking to sheeple pressure and abandoning those who thought you friend is objectively horrifying
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:06 am

mistermack wrote:
Strontium Dog wrote:There aren't the words in the English language to describe what a truly detestable human being you are.
A lack of vocabulary balanced by an excess of standards.
Double standards doesn't do you justice.

You're happy to presume other people guilty of life-changing charges, but not when it gets close to home.

It's not innocence or guilt that's important, it's just whatever suits your ego.

That's not detestable, though, just pathetic.
It's not a double standard, it's you being a cunt, as per.

People were unlawfully killed, and you exploit their deaths so you can defend rapists. As I say, there aren't the words.

I urge you to come up to Liverpool and spout your poisonous shit in public. Oh, but that would require you not to be a cowardly shit troll. Forget it then.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:07 am

mistermack wrote:
Strontium Dog wrote: I don't believe "guilty until proven innocent" is appropriate in a criminal court, but in the court of public opinion - why not?
Except in Liverpool. If you are a Liverpool football fan, you are to be considered completely innocent, even after crushing to death 96 of your fellow Liverpool fans. An easy mistake to make. Could have happened to anyone.
Now you've done it... :hehe:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:33 am

Strontium Dog wrote:It's not a double standard, it's you being a cunt, as per.
You can't take the truth, can you? You live in a cosy world where facts must bend to fit your twisted view.
You make the ludicrous proposal that people should be considered guilty till proven innocent, but don't like it when it's applied to your own home town. Is that the depth that you think these things through?

In just the same way, if you were falsely accused of rape, you'd be the first to squeal how unfair life was, and how you should not be treated as guilty. And if you deny it, you're a fucking liar.

That's how empty-headed your posted opinions are.
And unfortunately, much of the rest of the country are just as fucking dumb, and just as ready to treat people as guilty just on the basis of an accusation.
Except when it's close to home, when they bleat the exact opposite, just like you.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:58 am

mistermack wrote:
You can't take the truth, can you?
Ironic, given the truth is that the police and stadium construction were largely to blame.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:02 am

mistermack wrote:
Strontium Dog wrote: I don't believe "guilty until proven innocent" is appropriate in a criminal court, but in the court of public opinion - why not?
Except in Liverpool. If you are a Liverpool football fan, you are to be considered completely innocent, even after crushing to death 96 of your fellow Liverpool fans. An easy mistake to make. Could have happened to anyone.
You've become such a troll recently. Trouble at home?
:tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:59 am

pErvinalia wrote:
mistermack wrote:
Ironic, given the truth is that the police and stadium construction were largely to blame.
Except that the same police and the same stadium had been staging football matches week after week, year after year, with big clubs like Man Utd and Chelsea visiting.

And nobody died. Not one.

Liverpool managed to kill 96.

And it's not trolling to point out blatant double standards in a poster or a city. It pisses me off when people bend the real world facts to suit whatever convenient whim they are pushing that day.
I don't know why, but it does.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:11 am

Oh, right, it's another conspiracy theory of yours...

Strontium Dog

Post by Strontium Dog » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:50 am

mistermack wrote:
You can't take the truth, can you? You live in a cosy world where facts must bend to fit your twisted view.
You make the ludicrous proposal that people should be considered guilty till proven innocent, but don't like it when it's applied to your own home town. Is that the depth that you think these things through?
Ignoring your gross misrepresentation of my viewpoint, Liverpool fans have been proven innocent, rendering your "argument" null and void, if we can even refer to straight up trolling on a moral par with Holocaust denial as an argument.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Strontium Dog

Post by Strontium Dog » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:55 am

mistermack wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
mistermack wrote:
Except that the same police and the same stadium had been staging football matches week after week, year after year, with big clubs like Man Utd and Chelsea visiting.

And nobody died. Not one.

Liverpool managed to kill 96.

And it's not trolling to point out blatant double standards in a poster or a city. It pisses me off when people bend the real world facts to suit whatever convenient whim they are pushing that day.
I don't know why, but it does.
You're the only one bending the facts, for instance, the fact that dangerous crushing happened in that stadium on previous years on many occasions, and it was only dumb luck that nobody had died previously.

But you would know that if you had even the barest association with the facts.

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:29 am

:funny:

So now, according to you, people accused of rape and sexual assault should be considered guilty, unless they can prove their innocence.

But Liverpool fans who crush 96 people to death should be considered "unlucky". Until the official whitewash declares them "victims".

The unfortunate thing for that narrative is that the police didn't crush anyone, the stadium didn't crush anyone, even god was nowhere to be seen on the day. The only people doing any crushing were Liverpool fans.

Aren't facts irritating? :x

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:47 am

SD has given a clear set of preconditions for when it is okay for public opinion to assume guilt rather than innocence. These preconditions do not apply to the football stadium thingy.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Also - jury? FFS.

In its verdicts, the jury concluded:

Planning errors “caused or contributed to’’ the dangerous situation that developed on the day of the disaster.
Senior officers failed to issue specific instructions on how crowds were to be managed at the Leppings Lane end of the stadium.
The response to a build-up of fans at the Leppings Lane end was “slow and uncoordinated”.
Commanding officers failed to appreciate that ordering the opening of a gate would increase pressure in the terraces.
Police and the ambulance service caused or contributed to the loss of lives by an error or omission after the crush in the west terrace had begun to develop.
Fans were not to blame for the dangerous situation.
The design of the stadium, home to Sheffield Wednesday football club, contributed to the tragedy.
Club officials should have requested the match to be delayed when they became aware of the huge number of fans still outside the Leppings Lane turnstiles.

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:11 pm

These inquiries were fixed. From beginning to end, the objective has been to absolve the City of Liverpool of any blame by association.

And when the original inquiries didn't come back with the required narrative, they were simply cancelled, and replace with a later one, where the outcome was completely pre-determined.

Unfortunately for the fixers, everyone still knows that the fans were crushed, and it was other fans that did the crushing. No conspiracy of absolution for Liverpool can change the facts. (although they would, if they could).

But it's all a ludicrous charade. No Liverpool person was in any way to blame for the deaths, except the fans that did the pushing and shoving. And those fans could not have known that there were people dying, because they were in a tunnel. All they did was push and shove like loonies, to get in quick and not miss a few minutes play. The outcome was far in excess of general consequences of such pushing and shoving.
But they certainly were out of order. I remember one fan saying, just after it happened, that he passed completely through the full length of the tunnel, without his feet touching the floor once.
That's not normal queueing behaviour.

If they had just accepted what ACTUALLY happened, as firstly an accident, and secondly, some regrettable behaviour on many sides, it would have been consigned to history years ago.
But they are still trying to maintain this farce, that it was anybody's fault, except the people who actually accidentally caused it on the day.

It's about as blatant a case of saying that black is white, as I've ever seen in my life.Real conspiracies do happen, they are happening, right now, right in front of your eyes, and people are too dumb to see it.

They do it for what they consider "good" motives. There are loads.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:13 pm

mistermack wrote:These inquiries were fixed. .
Everything is a conspiracy theory to you isn't it? Soon you'll be giving Galaxative a run for his money.