Donald is here to stay, now what? Cursing and swearing OK

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Re: Donald is here to stay, now what? Cursing and swearing O

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:21 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
laklak wrote:No, Mikey, you're not a Muslim. You're fat and greasy and definitely not Halal.
Indeed, his pork content may disqualify him.....

Hang on a sec, I have to run down to the corner to the Blowjob Clinic, which, since men rule the world, like all things men need and want, is legal and free at the point of service.
Most men get blowjobs from their partners. Perhaps your wife could spend less time shopping for you and more time searching for your micro-penis?
WTF? Give it a rest mate. You wouldn't stand for that kind of shit. :nono:
I was just pointing out how stupid his point was. But he might not get it due to a number of factors that I mentioned.
It's o.k. My wife loves me enough to do certain household tasks while I earn the money. She wanted to stay home full time with the kids - that was her desire. I told her she could choose to work full time, part time, or not at all - her free and unrestricted choice. Since she opted to stay home full time, and she is very often at the stores, it's not a big deal for her pick some stuff up for me too, as well as herself and the kids. So, really it's not about "spending so much time shopping for me..." It's a practical allocation of responsibility, and she says she likes to do it. She likes shopping, whether for herself, the kids, or me too. What's your wife doing for you these days?

And come off it - you weren't "pointing out how stupid" a point was. You obviously didn't even understand the point, and you just went in for your usual insult strategy.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Tero wrote:Put all them early retirees that are poor as well back to handing out shopping carts at Wal Mart
Major shift as Trump opens way for Medicaid work requirement
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... nt-n836756

Or they could just cut off most of Medicaid for adults? Send them all to work slavery!
Nearly 60 percent work either full time or part time, mainly for employers that don't offer health insurance. Most who are not working report reasons such as illness, caring for a family member or going to school. Some Medicaid recipients say the coverage has enabled them to get healthy enough to return to work.
What a country we live in! Millions of poor people able to take advantage of "early retirement!"
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:26 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Tero wrote:The FDA and EPA have no unnecessary regulations. Yet Trump chooses to mess with them. ”There is no global warming” is what his base wants to hear.

Name some regulations that are frivolous.
He was asked this a couple of weeks ago, and quelle surprise he ignored it.
Fuck off.

None of you have identified an necessary regulations that have been "messed with."

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:31 pm

mistermack wrote:
Forty Two wrote:The US is by far the largest exporter of food in the world.
That's not really true. The Netherlands is not far behind in total exports, and the US actually imports more than it exports, so in net exports, the Netherlands is way ahead of the US.

https://knoema.com/cduhihd/world-export ... l-products
In total exports, the US has around 150 billion in exports and the Netherlands has like 82 billion. Netherlands is a huge food exporter, to be sure, but the US is the biggest.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Forty Two wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
Indeed, his pork content may disqualify him.....

Hang on a sec, I have to run down to the corner to the Blowjob Clinic, which, since men rule the world, like all things men need and want, is legal and free at the point of service.
Most men get blowjobs from their partners. Perhaps your wife could spend less time shopping for you and more time searching for your micro-penis?
WTF? Give it a rest mate. You wouldn't stand for that kind of shit. :nono:
I was just pointing out how stupid his point was. But he might not get it due to a number of factors that I mentioned.
It's o.k. My wife loves me enough to do certain household tasks while I earn the money. She wanted to stay home full time with the kids - that was her desire. I told her she could choose to work full time, part time, or not at all - her free and unrestricted choice. Since she opted to stay home full time, and she is very often at the stores, it's not a big deal for her pick some stuff up for me too, as well as herself and the kids. So, really it's not about "spending so much time shopping for me..." It's a practical allocation of responsibility, and she says she likes to do it. She likes shopping, whether for herself, the kids, or me too. What's your wife doing for you these days?

And come off it - you weren't "pointing out how stupid" a point was. You obviously didn't even understand the point, and you just went in for your usual insult strategy.
It's clear you don't understand why your point was stupid. A blowjob is neither a necessity nor something most people have to pay for. Compare that to abortion.
Last edited by pErvinalia on Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:34 pm

But the FDA’s Abram said in her blog post a review is necessary to keep up with the times.

"[O]ur 100-plus-year history lends itself to a closer examination of the regulations that have guided our work,” she said. “Some have been in place for decades, and may not reflect the most up-to-date approach to achieving our public health mission.”

She highlighted generic drug competition as an example.

"[W]e’re looking at places where FDA’s rules concerning new drugs are being used in ways that may create obstacles to the timely entry of generic competition,” Abram said. “We want to make sure our policies aren’t being misused in ways that thwart the competition that Congress intended when it created the modern generic drug framework.”
https://www.bna.com/fda-moves-trump-n57982087588/

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Forty Two wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Tero wrote:The FDA and EPA have no unnecessary regulations. Yet Trump chooses to mess with them. ”There is no global warming” is what his base wants to hear.

Name some regulations that are frivolous.
He was asked this a couple of weeks ago, and quelle surprise he ignored it.
Fuck off.

None of you have identified an necessary regulations that have been "messed with."
You are the one who is making a claim. It's up to you to substantiate it.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:39 pm

pErvinalia wrote:It's clear you don't understand why your point was stupid. A blowjob is neither a necessity nor something most people have to pay for. Compare that to abortion.
Men don't get their necessities provided for on any street corner or strip mall. Women's needs are far more subsidized than men's needs.

The point of the woman's sign was that what men want/need get provided for -- if men needed abortions, she thinks, men would get them for free on every corner. That's just nonsense. It's not men who've traditionally gotten free or subsidized services for their needs. We need prostate checks, and we don't get special clinics for them, and they're not subsidized by the government.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:21 pm

The comments. :hilarious:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Believe me, it's like, really really smart to tweet out Fox News talking points.

'Confused Trump Tricked by Fox News Into Opposing His Own Surveillance Bill [Updated]'
During his morning Executive Time, President Trump took a well-deserved break from his long hours of document study to watch Fox News. The segment featured one of the talking heads urging Trump to oppose the House bill reauthorizing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). The president immediately tweeted out his alarmed confusion that the House was apparently on the verge of approving the very law the sinister Deep State had used to “tapp” his phones:
“House votes on controversial FISA ACT today.” This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 11, 2018
Why, yes, it is that bill. Ideally, Trump would be posing questions like this to his own advisers, rather than to the entire world. The president’s alarm was unfortunate, since the Trump administration strongly supports reauthorization of this law. It has sent its highest-ranking security officials to lobby Congress for reauthorization, and reiterated its endorsement of the law as recently as last night.

The source of Trump’s confusion may be that he has taken seriously the Republican talking points about the Deep State, failing to realize that it’s disingenuous propaganda designed to cover up misdeeds by his campaign. Republicans don’t actually object to the counterintelligence functions of the government as a whole. They merely want to discredit their specific application to the Trump campaign’s collusion with Russia. They don’t want the president blowing up the bill right before the vote they labored carefully to assemble.

Update: Apparently somebody has explained the administration’s position to the president, who has [about an hour and a quarter later] followed up his old tweet opposing the House bill with a new one supporting it:
With that being said, I have personally directed the fix to the unmasking process since taking office and today’s vote is about foreign surveillance of foreign bad guys on foreign land. We need it! Get smart!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 11, 2018
“Get smart!” is an especially apt coda.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:07 pm

Trump is a failure! Failed to deport 11 million illegals and their offspring! No DACA!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HO1WBVDa48g

https://www.yahoo.com/news/conservative ... 55530.html

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Tero wrote:Trump is a failure! Failed to deport 11 million illegals and their offspring! No DACA!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HO1WBVDa48g

https://www.yahoo.com/news/conservative ... 55530.html
There's nothing wrong with making a deal on immigration. Some of the arch-conservatives might be afraid that the word "amnesty" will be used, but the bottom line is, the problem with past "amnesties" was that the Democrats lied when they promised that border security would follow, so that amnesty would not be again required later. But, each time, they fail to follow through. So, what Trump appears to be doing is telling both the Democrats and the Republicans (neither party really wants to get a handle on immigration) that this has to be dealt with, and the innocent offspring of illegal border crossers will be allowed to stay, if the Democrats will come through with border security.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Forty Two wrote:Some of the arch-conservatives might be afraid that the word "amnesty" will be used, but the bottom line is, the problem with past "amnesties" was that the Democrats lied when they promised that border security would follow, so that amnesty would not be again required later. But, each time, they fail to follow through.
Which amnesties might those be, Forty Two?

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Shithead in chief:
"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Trump said in the White House meeting with a bipartisan group of senators, the Washington Post reported, referring to African countries and Haiti.

The comment came when lawmakers proposed restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries, the Post reported.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:07 pm

He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met yesterday.

[source]
Don't anybody dare suggest that Trump is a racist! :sulk: