Bible-Thumper Roy Moore Accused of Hanky-Panky

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Re: Bible-Thumper Roy Moore Accused of Hanky-Panky

Post by Hermit » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:20 pm

JimC wrote:I suspect the reason is defiance of the liberal enemy rather than an active liking of pedophilia...

For most, at least...
Paedophilia means sexual attraction to prepubescent children. :whisper:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:36 pm

OK, give me a word for creepy older men having sex with young teenage girls, smarty-pants...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:26 am

JimC wrote:OK, give me a word for creepy older men having sex with young teenage girls, smarty-pants...
Hebephile
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am

OK, so republicans, at best, are hebephile enablers...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:37 am

Sean Hannity backs Roy Moore. Discredits accusers.

http://reverepress.com/news/trumpsters- ... ee-makers/

Companies start pulling ads.

https://m.mic.com/articles/186032/
a-running-list-of-companies-pulling-ads-from-sean-hannity-in-wake-of-his-defense-of-roy-moore

Yet 37% of evangelicals moreikely to vote for Moore after allegations.

https://m.mic.com/articles/186032/a-run ... -roy-moore
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:49 am

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:05 am

Seabass wrote:Evangelicals are fun.
Nearly 40 percent of Alabama evangelicals said in a new poll that they are more likely to vote for GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore following allegations of sexual misconduct against him.

A JMC analytics poll found that 37 percent of evangelicals surveyed said the allegations make them more likely to vote for the GOP Senate candidate in the upcoming election.

Poll: 37 percent of Alabama evangelicals more likely to vote for Moore after allegations
Fucken retardsville..
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:06 am

JimC wrote:OK, give me a word for creepy older men having sex with young teenage girls, smarty-pants...
Seth?
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:06 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Seth?
De mortuis nihil nisi bonum. :mod:

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:03 pm

Only alpha males like Trump can gain prestige whilst being a dirty ol' man.... :coffee:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Hermit wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Seth?
De mortuis nihil nisi bonum. :mod:
I love it when you talk latin to me.. :FIO:

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:55 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:06 pm

Somebody else has told about her experience with Moore:

'Who is Beverly Young Nelson? Alabama woman claims Moore attacked her when she was 16'
Another woman has come forward with claims she was sexually abused by Senate candidate Roy Moore when she was a young teen.

Beverly Young Nelson of Anniston appeared at a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred today in New York. Nelson said she met Moore - then a district attorney in Etowah County - when she was 15 and a waitress at a local restaurant. He often flirted with her, pulling her long red hair, she said, but she did not respond to his advances.

Nelson showed a yearbook with an inscription from Moore saying "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, DA."

When she was 16-year-old student at Gadsden High School, Nelson said Moore offered her a ride after work one night and after pulling his car to the back of the restaurant, attacked her.

"Mr. Moore reached over and began groping me and put his hand on my breast. I tried to get out and he reached over and locked (the door) and I yelled and told him to stop," Nelson said, her voice shaking. She said Moore then put his hand on her neck and tried to force her head down on his crotch.

"I continued to struggle. I was determined that I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him. I was terrified. He was also trying to pull my shirt off. I thought he was going to rape me. I was twisting and struggling and begging him to stop. I had tears running down my face," she said.

Nelson said she shared the incident with her sister and later, her mother and husband.

Nelson, described by Allred as a "business owner," said she is willing to testify under oath to the events with Moore. Allred said Nelson and her husband were supporters of Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

"My husband and I supported Donald Trump for president. This has nothing whatsoever to do with the Republicans or the Democrats. It has everything to do with Mr. Moore's sexual assault when I was a teenager," Nelson said.

She has not been in contact with the other four accusers, her attorney said.

Allred said Nelson is not exploring any criminal charges or civil proceedings against Moore.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:36 pm

50 pastors sign letter of support for Roy Moore
In their letter, the pastors said Moore was an "immovable rock in the culture wars,"
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:09 am

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall
This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees. (A request for comment from the Moore campaign was not answered.) Several of them asked that I leave their names out of this piece. The stories that they say they’ve heard for years have been swirling online in the days since the Post published its report. “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls,” the independent Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson wrote on his Web site on Sunday. (Wilson declined to divulge his sources.) Teresa Jones, a deputy district attorney for Etowah County in the early eighties, told CNN last week that “it was common knowledge that Roy dated high-school girls.” Jones told me that she couldn’t confirm the alleged mall banning, but said, “It’s a rumor I’ve heard for years.”