Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Re: Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

Post by laklak » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Kill them all, let God sort them out!
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Grabbing goes both ways.
Attachments
24129881_1870099876351698_3552962401917616726_n.jpg
24129881_1870099876351698_3552962401917616726_n.jpg (35.22 KiB) Viewed 2192 times

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:35 am

Oops.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:36 am

D'oh.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:46 pm

Ex-Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski accused of sexual assault

A singer and potential congressional candidate says she has filed a sexual assault complaint against Corey Lewandowski, Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, for hitting her twice on her buttocks at a Washington gathering in November.

Joy Villa, a Trump backer who wore a Make America Great Again dress at the Grammys this year, said on Tuesday she planned to meet detectives in Washington next week.

In a phone interview from Tampa, Florida, Villa said she was initially reluctant to come forward because she was worried about any backlash. But she said she called Washington’s metropolitan police department on Christmas Eve after a friend who witnessed the incident spoke about it publicly and other friends urged her to speak.

“I didn’t know him at all,” Villa said about Lewandowski. “I only knew him by reputation. He broke my trust.”

She said she saw Lewandowski at a gathering at the Trump International Hotel on the day after Thanksgiving, and said he struck her “extremely hard” even after she told him to stop. She said she felt it was “disgusting and shocking and demeaning”.

Villa, who is considering a run for a Florida congressional seat, said she initially thought it was sexual harassment but police told her touching someone on any body part that is sexual in nature constituted sexual assault. She said she was told it was classified as a misdemeanor.

“I was initially fearful to come forward with this,” she said, adding that she did not want to bring shame or embarrassment on Lewandowski’s family or hers. “I did nothing wrong. I realized if he’s not going to respond or apologize to me, I think it’s the right thing to do.”...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... al-assault
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:11 pm

OK, here we have a brand spanking new allegation...

:leave:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:34 am

Anonymous source. Oh wait.. I mean gold digger.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:05 pm

DRSB wrote:Grabbing goes both ways.
It's different. Men grabbing women is bad, women grabbing men is fine. Of course, we can't know if Joy is a woman or a man, and we can't know if Robin Williams was a woman or a man, because that assumes gender. And, come to think of it, we can't even really know if Trump is a man or woman, so maybe his pussy grabbing is talk by a woman about grabbing men with pussies - since, well, we all know that having a pussy or a dick is not what makes one a woman or a man. So, really, this issue is far more complicated ...
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:57 pm

We can't know anything - therefore nothing can be said to be true, and that which cannot be said to be true is false. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:48 pm

Very true.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:31 am

:hehe:

Frank Zappa

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:19 pm

Given the way Trump is body shamed for his hands and penis, fat-shamed for being overweight, fashion-shamed for the way he dresses, shamed again for his hair and skin tone, talked down to, told he's stupid, and assumed to be incompetent at his job, he must be a woman. Nobody would ever treat a man like that.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Forty Two wrote:Given the way Trump is body shamed for his hands and penis, fat-shamed for being overweight, fashion-shamed for the way he dresses, shamed again for his hair and skin tone, talked down to, told he's stupid, and assumed to be incompetent at his job, he must be a woman. Nobody would ever treat a man like that.
You're such an idiot. How did you end up this way? What the fuck is the matter with you?

Trump is one of the biggest assholes in America. He feuds with everyone, he calls people names, he insults people, he even mocked a disabled person. He's also a racist, sexist xenophobe. Do you think he'd be so hated if he were a nice guy?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:19 pm

Seabass wrote:
Forty Two wrote:Given the way Trump is body shamed for his hands and penis, fat-shamed for being overweight, fashion-shamed for the way he dresses, shamed again for his hair and skin tone, talked down to, told he's stupid, and assumed to be incompetent at his job, he must be a woman. Nobody would ever treat a man like that.
You're such an idiot. How did you end up this way? What the fuck is the matter with you?
Seabass wrote:
Trump is one of the biggest assholes in America. He feuds with everyone, he calls people names, he insults people, he even mocked a disabled person. He's also a racist, sexist xenophobe. Do you think he'd be so hated if he were a nice guy?
In this cis-normative, patriarchal, oppressive culture, men are privileged to be assholes. It's called being "assertive," don't you know that?

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:23 pm

But at least nobody has kick-started a political campaign off the back of disputing his parentage and nationality eh?

Frank Zappa