Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

Post by JimC » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:38 am

Supposedly, this was a pick-up line of desperate young Aussie lads back in the day:

"I suppose a root is out of the question?"

The theory was that lots of refusals were expected, but that eventually you would strike it lucky...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:43 am

Would you care to peruse my collection of Eastern etchings?
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:48 am

laklak wrote:Would you care to peruse my collection of Eastern etchings?
You're such a fuckin' sophisticated dude...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:50 am

It's a gift.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

devogue

Post by devogue » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 am

JimC wrote:Supposedly, this was a pick-up line of desperate young Aussie lads back in the day:

"I suppose a root is out of the question?"

The theory was that lots of refusals were expected, but that eventually you would strike it lucky...
Or as your countryman put it:

"Blown too much of me time
Buyin' Dinner and Wine
And me money on flowers and lollies
Only to find
That what's on me mind
Isn't on hers and she's sorry
So I've made up some lines
That save wastin' time
And keep me from blowin' me brass
I'm ever so cool
I just prop on me stool
Right next to hers and I ask

Do you fuck on first dates?
Does you Dad own a brewery?
Could I feel Your tits?
Or would you show 'em to me?
Cause you've got a nice head
And you look pretty honest
So me face'll be leavin' in quarter of an hour
I'd like you to be on it"

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:29 am

:hehe:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Gary Oldman wins Best Actor despite allegations that he hit his ex-wife with a telephone. https://nypost.com/2018/03/04/online-ba ... scars-win/ A lot of people are pissed off, and they think that if one's ex wife alleges abuse, then the actor should be disqualified for awards.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:36 am

A lot of MRA types are pissed off and think that the women are getting a bit uppity in their demands to be not sexually/violently harassed/assaulted. :coffee:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:14 pm

I'm sure they are. However, understanding that an ex-spouse's word as to what happened in marriage is subject to a fairly strong motive to stretch the truth is not being an MRA. Are we to have a society where mere accusation ends people's careers?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Tom Brokaw -- http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.3965720

Linda Vester says Tom made two "unwanted advances," and another woman says Tom Brokaw made a pass at her 50 years ago (which she rebuffed, and he complied). The icing on the cake was another decades old allegation where Tom apparently moved a woman's hands under his jacket (gasp) and asked her to come back to his office later that evening....

Have we hit the bottom of the barrel of allegations, yet? Or, are we waiting for "he invited me to dinner, and I declined?" Or, "he leaned in for one of those half-kiss greetings, and I wasn't prepared for it?" LOL

Ladies... have a little self respect. Making a pass is not sexual harassment. Or, if it is, than "Me too!!" I've had a bunch of women make passes, and touch me without my prior consent. Let me think back ... oh, yes, 2 and a half decades ago, as a young pup in the office, I had an older female employee feel me up under the table at an after-work party. Shall I report that now? I was rather uncomfortable, after all...

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri May 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 2:20 pm
:flog:
:boohoo:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 07, 2018 5:15 pm

Oh, gee, sorry I posted about a new incident of celebrity sexual harassment allegations in the Celevrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet thread....

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 08, 2018 2:03 pm

New York's Attorney General and prosecutor of Harvey Weinstein -- https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ical-abuse

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu May 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Neil Tyson DeGrasse, FFS!

Post by Animavore » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:25 pm

https://www.themarysue.com/neil-degrass ... ViA0xG9YlM
Yesterday, allegations of sexual misconduct against scientist and celebrity Neil deGrasse Tyson came to light. Two women have accused him of inappropriate behavior towards them, including touching them without their consent and trying to seduce them. This comes on the heels of an accusation that Tyson raped a woman while they were both grad students, which had widely flown under the radar.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.