Goings-on in North Korea

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Re: Goings-on in North Korea

Post by Sean Hayden » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Who else is still mad at Hillary? Be honest guys, how many of you have even thought about Hillary Clinton lately? How many of you have posted something related to Hillary Clinton lately? Did any of you think of Hillary Clinton when Trump met Kim?

Who's talking about Hillary Clinton right now?

--//--

I'm thinking that if we're going to be subjected to this shit 24/7, and it's obviously the guys job, then we should charge him for the privilege of posting here. We don't tolerate random spam, why tolerate political spamming?

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:08 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:49 pm
You're still mad at Hillary dude?
Does Hannity shit in the woods?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:50 pm

yesmac.jpg

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:27 pm
there's a mistake, it should be frump's face instead of hillary's, because in the corrupt business, she's a newborn lamb compared to him.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Good lord, that is a strong contender for dumbest meme ever created.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:05 pm

Forty Two wrote:Image
And you can't be promoted any higher than President eh?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:Who else is still mad at Hillary? Be honest guys, how many of you have even thought about Hillary Clinton lately? How many of you have posted something related to Hillary Clinton lately? Did any of you think of Hillary Clinton when Trump met Kim?

What you have I remember is that Trump's strength, his superpower if you will, is that he's not Hillary. This is really important stuff, and you need to assimilate it into your working hypothesis.

:D
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:21 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:05 pm
Who else is still mad at Hillary? Be honest guys, how many of you have even thought about Hillary Clinton lately? How many of you have posted something related to Hillary Clinton lately? Did any of you think of Hillary Clinton when Trump met Kim?

--//--

I'm thinking that if we're going to be subjected to this shit 24/7, and it's obviously the guys job, then we should charge him for the privilege of posting here. We don't tolerate random spam, why tolerate political spamming?
It doesn't matter who is "mad" at Hillary. Nobody is mad at Hillary. So, what?

Who has thought about Hillary? Irrelevant.

How many have posted something about Hillary? Irrelevant.

Did anyone think about Hillary when Trump met Kim? Irrelevant. Doesn't matter who thought about Hillary.

Who is talking about Hillary right now? Who cares? I am. Other people have mentioned her from time to time.

You're not subjected to Hillary memes 24/7. There have been a few here today, but very little has been posted about her. What has apparently set you off are a few sporadic references to her.

Charge for the privilege of posting here? Over political memes? Really? Do go on...

Yours may have been the funniest post I've read in a long time. Ratz doesn't tolerate random political postings poking fun at major politicians. LOL.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Rum wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:50 pm
yesmac.jpg
If there is one thing the North Koreans will appreciate, it's a Bic Mac, Fries and a Coke!
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:23 pm

duplicate

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:49 pm
You're still mad at Hillary dude?
Angry? No. It's called a pisstake.

Is she off-limits?

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:31 pm

It's called a pisstake.
You're delusional.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:48 am

Amongst other things.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:31 pm
It's called a pisstake.
You're delusional.
No mocking of Hillary. That's over the line. Got it.

What's the rule? Just Hillary, or are there other politicians, former Secretaries of State, former Senators, etc., who aren't to be mocked?

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:31 pm