Prince Philip

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Prince Philip

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:01 am

OK.

Give him a break. He's a passionate Scandinavian guy - he deserved a bit of fun after having to plough that dour Kraut on behalf of the nation for 20 years.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Scandinavians passionate? Sex by numbers you mean.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:Scandinavians passionate? Sex in numbers you mean.
:fix:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Rum wrote:
Fucken google. I've been noticing lately that a heap of videos are "restricted" and won't play unless I log into Google (thereby proving I'm an adult, I guess). Is this yet another insidious effort by google to get us all logged in so they can hoover up every last little piece of data on us? I haven't watched the above video, but I'm assuming a hyena laughing isn't actually adult content.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:Galaxian and David Icke have a theory about just that.
It came from the Fake Media:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... urgh-death
"The Daily Telegraph published an incomplete article online on Wednesday announcing the death of the Duke of Edinburgh as the still-alive prince prepared for his final day of public engagements.
"The full-length report, since taken down, appeared on the newspaper’s website before Prince Philip, 96, the longest-serving consort in British history, was due to carry out his 22,219th – and final – solo engagement.
"The piece read: “The Duke of Edinburgh, the longest-serving consort to a monarch in British history, has died at the age of XX, Buckingham Palace has announced.
“Prince Philip, whom the Queen described as her ‘strength and stay’ during her record-breaking reign, passed away XXXXXXX"

Were the many XXXs hints to his sex life? It's known that Jimmy Savile was a frequent visitor to the Palace late at night :drunk:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:48 pm

pErvin wrote:
Rum wrote:
Fucken google. I've been noticing lately that a heap of videos are "restricted" and won't play unless I log into Google (thereby proving I'm an adult, I guess). Is this yet another insidious effort by google to get us all logged in so they can hoover up every last little piece of data on us? I haven't watched the above video, but I'm assuming a hyena laughing isn't actually adult content.
Strange. The video plays for me without me having to log into a google account.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:06 am

Google hates me. There's been three cases in my programming of the last couple of months where google chrome chucked a spaz about something that firefox and safari parsed fine. It won't be long before Chrome becomes like IE used to be, out on their own ignoring standards and just expecting that everyone else will follow along.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:03 am

I have to use Chrome at school, because some school network things don't work with Safari, but I use mostly Safari at home. No issues with either, actually, but then again I don't do weird shit like you, rEv... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:33 am

I investigated further and for some reason my youtube settings were set to restricted. Even still, a hyena laughing is hardly adult content.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:42 pm

For you maybe :lol:
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Faithfree
The Potable Atheist
About me: All things in moderation, including moderation

Post by Faithfree » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:12 pm

It was just a dress rehearsal. :coffee:
Although it may look like a forum, this site is actually a crowd-sourced science project modelling the slow but inexorable heat death of the universe.