Nobel Prize For Ethnic Cleansing?

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: Nobel Prize For Ethnic Cleansing?

Post by Svartalf » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:57 am

JimC wrote:
Strontium Dog wrote:Oh, this is another "We should be nice to Islamofascists" thing, isn't it. Yawn.
I don't think unarmed Rohinga villagers fall into that category, muslim or not...
Problem is that to the Burmese, the Rohingya are illegal migrants who started an invasion riding on british coattails back when the country was colonized... to them, any muslim 'migrants' are islamofascist invaders.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:04 am

Svartalf wrote:
JimC wrote:
Strontium Dog wrote:Oh, this is another "We should be nice to Islamofascists" thing, isn't it. Yawn.
I don't think unarmed Rohinga villagers fall into that category, muslim or not...
Problem is that to the Burmese, the Rohingya are illegal migrants who started an invasion riding on british coattails back when the country was colonized... to them, any muslim 'migrants' are islamofascist invaders.
Normal ape behaviour. Muslimacs had a run on the global stage but have recently run out of puff, so they are being chased back into their corner on risk of being torn apart by the various tribes they've come to the notice of...smell coffee do ya? :coffee:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:31 pm

JimC wrote:
Islamic fanatics murdering Burmese police in dozens of coordinated attacks are hardly "unarmed villagers".

It's extremely unfortunate when innocent people get caught up in the violence, but let us not pretend this thing is happening in a vacuum.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:36 pm

A point well missed by a lot of people. They started this problem. I dont agree with the solution but it is not all one sided.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:17 pm

All it goes to prove, is the wisdom of Angela Merkel importing a million muslims. (which will become six million once their relatives have arrived).
Of course, they will disperse and not live in close proximity to each other.
And in a few years, they will be indistinguishable from the other residents. Apart from the different food, religion, language and dress and attitude to women and rape.

Nothing to worry about there.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:11 am

mistermack wrote:All it goes to prove, is the wisdom of Angela Merkel importing a million muslims. (which will become six million once their relatives have arrived).
And in a few years, they will be indistinguishable from the other residents. Apart from the different food, religion, language and dress and attitude to women and rape.

There were not just muslims and once processed not all were allowed to stay and family reunification is not automatic. In fact it seldom happens. But of course a good racist mind is unable to accept these sort of facts. Also the fact only a minority will be muslim by the second and third generation if not sooner.

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:28 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
mistermack wrote:All it goes to prove, is the wisdom of Angela Merkel importing a million muslims. (which will become six million once their relatives have arrived).

There were not just muslims and once processed not all were allowed to stay and family reunification is not automatic. In fact it seldom happens. But of course a good racist mind is unable to accept these sort of facts. Also the fact only a minority will be muslim by the second and third generation if not sooner.
What utter bollocks.
Making up your own world again?
It must be cosy in there.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:00 pm

mistermack wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:

What utter bollocks.
Making up your own world again?
It must be cosy in there.
Evidence? Try reading for a change.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:

...Also the fact only a minority will be muslim by the second and third generation if not sooner...
There will also be a minority within later generations that will become radicalised and learn the fine art of bomb making...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:02 am

JimC wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:

...Also the fact only a minority will be muslim by the second and third generation if not sooner...
There will also be a minority within later generations that will become radicalised and learn the fine art of bomb making...
It is a question of education Jim. We have had a long experience with muslims. First the Turks who were invited (gast arbeiders) to work here laying the natural gas pipes replacing town gas pipes after the massive gas field was found in Groningen. It was dangerous work and a few lost their lives. Still more labourers were needed so Moroccans were invited. With the Turks we are now almost at the third generation. Surveys have found very similar religious traits as with other Dutch. The dont go to the mosque. Only 10% actually say they are practising. Many have married local Dutch. Integration is very high.

With the Moroccans it is different. Mostly are Berber's and religion is still very strong. They have plenty of problems in Morocco never mind elsewhere but even amongst this group religion is loosing especially among the girls who see opportunities to achieve freedom from the family. There are organisations set up to support these girls. A large percentage of boys return to Morocco. They tend to be too lazy to study also in their culture the boy is the centre of the family which of course does not fit into Dutch society.

Radicalisation needs a pool of ignorance to breed. The Radicalisation Awareness Network set up by the EU and its work is carried out in this country by local authorities. It is organised through the mothers. In Berber culture mothers know everything. Up till now is seems to be working. There are no ghetto's forming and we have only 280 Jihadists in Syria and Iran. Fifty of whom have been killed and 50 have returned. We have not had a serious terrorist incident so maybe we are on to something. Muslims make up 5% of the population.

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:04 pm

And that nice Mister Hitler hasn't bothered with the Netherlands so far. What would he want with with little Holland ?? Tulips ? :D

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Sorry?

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:44 pm

mistermack wrote:And that nice Mister Hitler hasn't bothered with the Netherlands so far. What would he want with with little Holland ?? Tulips ? :D
Wasn't Anne Frank Dutch?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Svartalf wrote:
mistermack wrote:And that nice Mister Hitler hasn't bothered with the Netherlands so far. What would he want with with little Holland ?? Tulips ? :D
Wasn't Anne Frank Dutch?
She was actually German. The family fled to Holland after the Nazis were elected. Not that it did them much good.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:47 am

pErvin wrote:
You really are a simpleton aren't you?
Lefty retardedness strikes again, muslims dindu nuthik except attack police stations killing 13 police and try an annex part of Burma. If even the real religion of peace are force to genocide you then you might want to reflect that your religion is a violent piece of shit.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.