Nobel Prize For Ethnic Cleansing?

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Re: Nobel Prize For Ethnic Cleansing?

Post by DaveDodo007 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:06 am

Henry Kissinger and Obongo (I added five more wars to Bush's two) show that the Noble Peace Prize is meaningless, how can you not know this by now?
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:17 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
pErvin wrote:
Strontium Dog wrote:Oh, this is another "We should be nice to Islamofascists" thing, isn't it. Yawn.
You really are a simpleton aren't you?
Lefty retardedness strikes again, muslims dindu nuthik except attack police stations killing 13 police and try an annex part of Burma. If even the real religion of peace are force to genocide you then you might want to reflect that your religion is a violent piece of shit.
And this justifies ethnic cleansing how?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:00 am

pErvin wrote: And this justifies ethnic cleansing how?
Judge : "why did you hit this man?" .... reply ... "because he hit me, your honour".

Judge : "but you are much bigger than him ! " reply... "well, he's a silly cunt then".
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:53 am

So children = silly cunts? I think you need to get on with the business of dying. The less of your type on the planet, the better off we'd all be.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:15 am

Ironic and amusing, since Islam only spreads through ethnic cleansing.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Ooooooooooooh dear, some children get hurt.
Did that stop the US dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Were there no children living in Dresden?

It's funny isn't it, that children get a mention when it's someone else, but when we cause a slaughter it's unfortunate and regrettable, but it's the other side's fault.

If the muslims were harbouring terrorists who were attacking and killing the local police, I don't find it surprising that the locals took it out on the community that produced the killers.
It's not like it was an unforeseeable outcome. I don't care if it's right or wrong. It was bound to happen.
You can whine about it being bad, but the fact remains that the people who caused the problem were the muslims. They produced the terrorists and caused the inevitable backlash.

What the fuck does anyone expect?

But of course, Islam is a religion of peace. David Cameron said so. So did Bush. So did Blair. I believe even Trump has said it. But for such a peaceful lot, trouble does seem to follow them around a bit. :D
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Tyrannical wrote:Ironic and amusing, since Islam only spreads through ethnic cleansing.
Incorrect. It may well involve violence and oppression directed at other religions, but any ethnic groups prepared to convert are welcomed into the fold.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:35 pm

JimC wrote:
Tyrannical wrote:Ironic and amusing, since Islam only spreads through ethnic cleansing.
Incorrect. It may well involve violence and oppression directed at other religions, but any ethnic groups prepared to convert are welcomed into the fold.
But muslims are a race, and umm race is a social construct, so they ethnically cleanse by making them muslim. It's like Transgender, but where race is religion.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Feck

Post by Feck » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:38 pm

"but the fact remains that the people who caused the problem were the muslims. "
I'm not sure that is true I've been aware of this for the last few years I'm aware Pallywood has been producing lots of fake news and images
But It is almost impossible to deny ethnic cleansing is happening .
What is happening in Burma feeds into the victim mentality just as the Israel /Gaza situation does. For nearly 2 billion muslims .
Israel and now Burma are evidence that Muslims are a persecuted minority ....... Not actually true BUT it is an easy line to take when advocating "fundamentalism" .
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Feck

Post by Feck » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:49 pm

Islam is wrong. In many ways it is EVIL, ethnic cleansing and racism do not help the debate they only serve to reinforce an embattled mentality amongst the 1.8 billion adherents (and victims ) of Islam .
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Feck wrote:Islam is wrong. In many ways it is EVIL, ethnic cleansing and racism do not help the debate they only serve to reinforce an embattled mentality amongst the 1.8 billion adherents (and victims ) of Islam .
:this:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould