We need to talk about Donald: cursing and swearing allowed

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: We need to talk about Donald: cursing and swearing allow

Post by Tero » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Democrats are to blame because they created Obama so they also created the effect: Trump.

Trump: I Think Dems ‘Will Be Blamed’ For My Decision To Sabotage O’Care

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:09 pm

This does not make sense. Why would Trump not appoint the best candidate for the job? The one to end ALL government control of drug companies. That is what all his nominees have done:destroyed their department. Crippled them.
President Trump said Monday he will declare a national emergency next week to address the opioid epidemic and declined to express confidence in Rep. Tom Marino (R-Pa.), his nominee for drug czar, in the wake of revelations that the lawmaker helped steer legislation making it harder to act against giant drug companies.

Trump’s remarks came amid widespread reaction across the political spectrum to a Washington Post/“60 Minutes” investigation that Marino helped guide legislation that sailed through Congress last year with virtually no opposition.

Trump said “we’re going to be looking into” the investigation, while many Democrats and at least one Republican called for either modification or outright repeal of the law. Democrats also called on Trump to drop Marino as his pick to lead the Office of National Drug Control Policy.

Speaking in the White House Rose Garden, Trump defended Marino as “a very early supporter of mine” and “a great guy.” He said he had seen the reporting in question and that the White House would be reviewing the information.
WP
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Save babies (ban abortion) but kill the kids. Trump at work:

Coverage for millions of kids

CHIP, which provides low-cost health care coverage to roughly nine million children from low-income families, was passed in 1997 under President Bill Clinton and continued without controversy under George W. Bush. It has been credited with reducing the percentage of uninsured children from close to 14 percent before the law was enacted to 4.5 percent in 2015. Between Medicaid and CHIP, the two programs insure 43 percent of the nation’s children.

At least 10 states are set to run out of CHIP money by the end of the year, and five states -- Utah, Arizona, Minnesota, Nevada, Texas and West Virginia -- will soon have to close down the program or freeze enrollment. The Kaiser Family Foundation has reported that 48 of the 50 states banked on the assumption that Congress would reauthorize CHIP, as it has for the last 20 years, when they passed their 2018 state budgets. Talking Points Memo reports that 21 states and the District of Columbia will run out of CHIP money by the first quarter of next year.
Salon.com

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:28 pm

The ignominy for this one lies more with the Republican Congress rather than Trump, per my post earlier this month.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:43 pm

So Obama caused it. Because he caused that congress 2 years into his ”power.”

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Now you're talking. THANKS OBAMA! :irate:

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:56 pm

A Trump supporter is alleging that a New York City bar was inhospitable to him because he was wearing a MAGA hat. He's claiming in a lawsuit that the hat is equivalent to religious headgear, and that he suffered illegal discrimination because of the hat. I suppose there is a grain of truth in his claim. Trump supporters, like religious zealots, are generally willing to dismiss any evidence that shows their beliefs in a poor light and also display a remarkable immunity to reality.

'Trump Supporter Suing West Village Bar Demands Religious Recognition For MAGA Hat'
The Philadelphia accountant suing a West Village bar for allegedly denying him service over his "Make America Great Again" hat is now arguing that he is a member of a "protected class," and likening his support for the MAGA creed to a religious belief.

Citing an "expansive definition of creed," an attorney for plaintiff Greg Piatek filed court papers last week claiming he was "adhering to his closely held spiritual beliefs by adorning the hat in question." Those spiritual beliefs "entirely transcend the political realm," the suit claims, and are supposedly loosely related to the 30-year-old tourist's sympathy for the victims of 9/11.

That sympathy, and his choice to express it through the president's preferred hat, qualifies Piatek as "a member of a protected class…[who] was discriminated against on account of his membership in that class." The suit references the court's previous recognition of non-traditional creeds, like the refusal of anti-vaccination parents to inoculate their children, as precedence for Piatek's claim.

"A religious belief can appear to every other member of the human race preposterous," the memo acknowledges, "yet still be entitled to protection."

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Fucking crybully snowflake.
:tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Loser!

The fortune of the nation's commander-in-chief shrank by $600 million, to $3.1 billion, dropping him from 156th place to 248th place in the 2017 Forbes 400 ranking, the magazine reported Tuesday.

The decline means Trump is now tied with Snapchat creator Evan Spiegel in the 2017 Forbes ranking.

A Trump Organization representative did not respond to an email seeking comment. Trump, who has challengedForbes' wealth estimates and rankings in the past, did not immediately tweet any response Tuesday morning.
USA Today

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:58 am

Trump to a widow of one of the servicemen who died in Niger the other week, "He knew what he signed up for."

https://www.local10.com/news/politics/t ... id-johnson
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:04 am

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. :hilarious:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:29 pm

Tero at other forum
Punished "for being an old-fashioned America first patriot"

He is none of that. He does not stand for anything. His plan for running the game show of America is to keep himself in the news. He gets a clipping book every day of stuff mentioning him.

We could have avoided all this, if the DC folks had prepared for Trump. They should have had at least 5 parades for Trump to attend all week. Every week. There must be some ice fishing contest or snow mobile race in Michigan he can attend in December.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:57 pm

After taxcuts, straight to remove Trump, by whatever means.
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ell-215723

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:32 pm

So, have they figured out how he became president yet?

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:So, have they figured out how he became president yet?
The only answer involves insults to a significant number of Americans, so I won't mention it, since I'm such a nice guy... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!