We need to talk about Donald: cursing and swearing allowed

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: We need to talk about Donald: cursing and swearing allow

Post by JimC » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:21 am

JimC wrote:Hopefully it worked. I feel like an executioner who missed his first swing with the axe... :shifty:
Got 'im!

That second swing worked like a treat!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:39 am

UPDATED--Is President Donald Trump aware residents of the U.S. Virgin Islands are, in fact, Americans? It's unclear.

In a speech Friday, Trump said he'd recently "met with the president of the Virgin Islands" to discuss the recent hurricanes that have devastated Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico and the island.

But Trump could not have spoken to the "president of the Virgin Islands" because, of course, he is the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands, whose residents are U.S. citizens.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-doesnt-kn ... nds-684308

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:49 am

Dumb as dogshit... :nono:
And my gin!

Faithfree
The Potable Atheist
About me: All things in moderation, including moderation

Post by Faithfree » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:50 am

JimC wrote:Dumb as dogshit... :nono:
An insult to dog shit. :coffee:
Although it may look like a forum, this site is actually a crowd-sourced science project modelling the slow but inexorable heat death of the universe.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:23 am

It is an insult to the dumb. He is beyond dumbness.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:30 am

OK, OK, dumber than dogshit!
And my gin!

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:58 am

You cant say 'dumb as dogshit' as that requires Trump's level of dumbness to be registered on a scale of comparison which of course is impossible. His dumbness does not hit any scale. It is a sort of dumbness infinitum. It will never reach the bottom.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:19 am

I'd say 'what a moron', except I've known actual morons who were a lot brighter than that.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:55 am

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:11 am

Trump address annual hate summit where these flyers were handed out to attendees.

Trump said, "We're bring moral clarity back to this nation."

Remember when Trump said he'd protect LGBT?

I remember.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:18 pm

Trump is the Mussolini of our times. What he represents is not the tyranny born of a firm or fixed philosophy or ideology -- as Nazism or Stalinism were -- but a tyranny of rhetoric servicing a narrative that always has him at the apex of everyone's attention.
Bannon says he's only got a 30% chance of going full term - which you could read as 70% chance of impeachment or removal on health grounds.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Heh. Remember when a particularly naive, Trump supporting idiot on this site said Trump wasn't a Christian President?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/13/polit ... index.html

I remember.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:52 am

Draining the swamp into his executive branch
Trump’s pick for NOAA chief causes a storm

By ANDREW RESTUCCIA
Politico

10/12/2017 07:59 PM EDT

As a top executive at AccuWeather, Barry Myers has pushed for limits on the kinds of products that the National Weather Service offers to the public, saying they offered unfair competition to his industry.

Now, President Donald Trump's nomination of Myers to lead the weather service's parent agency could allow him to make those kinds of restrictions mandatory — to the benefit of his family-run forecasting company.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:42 pm

Ninni Laaksonen, Miss Finland:
Trump groped her in July 2006 “Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt,” @realDonaldTrump
12:52 PM - 9 Oct 2017
List of groped women in the tweet
https://twitter.com/Impeach_D_Trump/sta ... 1885051904

A public service post: The list of women that have come forward about Donald Trump;
* Ninni Laaksonen, former Miss Finland. “Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt” in July 2006.
* Jessica Drake. Said Trump grabbed and kissed her without consent, then offered her 10K for sex in 2006.
* Karena Virginia. Says she was groped by Trump at the U.S. Open in 1998.
* Cathy Heller. Says Trump grabbed her and attempted to kiss her at Mar-a-lago in 1997.
* Summer Zervos. Apprentice contestant says Trump started kissing her and grabbing her breasts, began "thrusting his genitals." 2007.
* Kristin Anderson. Said Trump reached under her skirt and grabbed her vagina through her underwear in the early 1990s.
* Jessica Leeds. Said Trump lifted up the armrest, grabbed her breasts and reached his hand up her skirt in the early 1980s.
* Rachel Crooks. Says she was assaulted by Trump in an elevator in Trump Tower in 2005.
* Mindy McGillivray. Says Trump groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-lago in 2003.
* Natasha Stoynoff. Says Trump pushed her against a wall and jammed his tongue down her throat at Mar-a-lago in 2005.
* Jennifer Murphy. Apprentice contestant says Trump kissed her on the lips after a job interview in 2005.
* Cassandra Searles. Says Trump grabbed her ass and invited her to his hotel room in 2013.
* Temple Taggart McDowell. Former Miss Utah says Trump kissed her directly on the lips the first time she met him in 1997.
* Jill Harth. Says Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her and groped her underneath a table in 1993.
* “Jane Doe” or Katie J. In June, a California woman — “Jane Doe” ― filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump raped her at a party when she was 13 years old. [Video testimony from Katie J, who accuses Trump of raping her at 13.](https://twitter.com/BanditRandom/status ... 0485619712)
* Ivana Trump. In a 1992 deposition during their divorce, Trump’s first wife described an incident in which she says her then-husband forced her to have sex with him.
The Missing;
* [Maria, 12 - Raped by Trump in third encounter with Jane Doe in 1994.](https://www.scribd.com/…/Donald-Trump-J ... tein-Rape-…)
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Bigly unqualified, learned all he knows from TV, does not understand how politics works:
No occupant of the Oval Office has ever shared the average person’s disinterest in policy, parliamentary procedure, and the rudiments of American civics to the extent that Trump does. He is America’s first “low-information voter” president.

This was surely one source of his appeal on the campaign trail. The candidate spoke about politics like a regular Joe. Which is to say, like someone who doesn’t know much about politics but heard (or misheard) an outrageous thing about “Obummer” on Hannity last night. Jeb Bush read white papers, gave speeches at D.C. think tanks. Donald Trump watched Fox & Friends and shouted at his television. The billionaire might live in material conditions more opulent than his supporters could ever imagine. But unlike every other candidate in the GOP primary, in one small — but real and visceral — sense, Trump and the Republican base lived in the same world.

But if blithe ignorance about politics and mindless faith in the claims of right-wing pundits worked for Trump as a candidate, they’ve proven less effective for him as a president.

So, when Paul Ryan wanted Trump to start his presidency with Obamacare repeal, he said yes. After all, Obamacare was a disaster. It was collapsing. Everyone hated it! And the Republicans in Congress had been waiting seven years to replace it with something really terrific, and patient-centered, and freedom-enhancing. It would take a few days — weeks, tops — and the people would love it.

“I thought that when I won I would go to the Oval Office, sit down at my desk, and there would be a health-care bill on my desk — to be honest,” Trump said in September. “It hasn’t worked out that way.”

Instead, Trump spent his entire “honeymoon” period (such as it was) shouting from the sidelines as Ryan and Mitch McConnell tried and failed to pass the most unpopular pieces of legislation in modern American history — bills that would break every substantive promise Trump had made to his voters on health care — over and over again.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... es-do.html
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...