We need to talk about Donald: cursing and swearing allowed

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: We need to talk about Donald: cursing and swearing allow

Post by Svartalf » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:39 pm

morons voted for him, enough of them in the right places.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:54 pm

"Morons to the left of me, morons to the right, and I'm... stuck in the middle with you."
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:55 pm

What, no cell phone? Anyway, I would give my number so I could hang up on him:

"I never received the phone call," Hunter told CNN anchor Brianna Keilar.
Hunter said she was informed by her casualty officer that the White House had given word the President would call. She said she was told to stay by her phone for a couple of days.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:58 am

Svartalf wrote:morons voted for him, enough of them in the right places.
Also with the help of a few "friends" who "altered" three states results.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:54 pm

The InfoWars president. :roll:

'Trump just publicly accused the FBI of having conspired against him'
As president, Donald Trump is in charge of the FBI. Which makes it incredibly striking that, in a Thursday morning tweet, Trump accused the bureau of having conspired to spread false intelligence about him during the 2016 election:
Workers of firm involved with the discredited and Fake Dossier take the 5th. Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 19, 2017
The reference to “Fake Dossier” is to the infamous Steele dossier, a list of allegations about the Trump campaign’s links to Russia put together last summer by retired British spy Christopher Steele. It’s the source of many of the most extreme claims about Trump, including that he paid prostitutes to pee on a bed in a Moscow hotel room that President Barack Obama had previously slept in during a visit to Russia.

Trump is wrong about the dossier in two different ways. First, we know who paid for it and it wasn’t the FBI: private American political donors, first supporters of Trump’s Republican primary opponents and later Democrats trying to torpedo his general election bid. Second, while he’s right that the dossier is not fully confirmed — particularly some of the most salacious details such as the urine incident — but by no stretch of the imagination is it “fake.” In fact, a number of its claims have been found to be true.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:21 pm

State attorneys general suing the DeVos Department of [Making Money From] Education:

'18 AGs sue Department of Education over Gainful Employment Rule'
Eighteen state attorneys general filed a lawsuit Tuesday challenging Education Secretary Betsy DeVos over the department's lack of implementation of an Obama-era rule that was designed to protect students at for-profit colleges.

"From delaying student loan forgiveness to exposing students to misconduct by abusive schools, Secretary DeVos and the Department of Education have put special interests before students' best interests," New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said in a statement. "Failing to implement the Gainful Employment Rule leaves students vulnerable to exploitation and fraud. If Washington won't defend students against predatory for-profit schools, we will."

The official complaint, led by Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh and Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro, was filed by 18 Democratic attorneys general in the US District Court for the District of Columbia.

The department announced in June it would "allow for additional time for institutions to comply with overly burdensome gainful employment regulations."

Gainful employment regulations were put in place during the Obama administration to try to increase accountability. The rules require for-profit schools and programs to help students prepare for "gainful employment in a recognized occupation," in order to receive federal funding, according to a fact sheet issued by the Department of Education in 2015.

"Since their creation under the previous administration, gainful employment regulations have been repeatedly challenged by educational institutions and overturned by the courts, underscoring the need for a regulatory reset," DeVos said in the June 30 statement. "We need to get this right for our students, and we need to get this right for our institutions of higher education. Once fully implemented, the current rules would unfairly and arbitrarily limit students' ability to pursue certain types of higher education and career training programs. We need to expand, not limit, paths to higher education for students, while also continuing to hold accountable those institutions that do not serve students well."
DeVos appears to by lying about courts 'overturning' the regulations. Shortly after they were implemented they were challenged in court, and the challenge was successful in regard to a central provision, which lead to the Department of Education revising the regulations. Since then challenges have been thrown out by the courts.

May, 2015: "Judge upholds U.S. 'gainful employment' rules for for-profit colleges"

March, 2016: 'Federal Court Upholds Gainful-Employment Rule, Dealing For-Profit Group Another Loss'

June, 2017: 'Statement on Court Ruling Upholding Gainful Employment Regulation'
For the fourth time, the U.S. Department of Education’s gainful employment rule has been upheld by a federal court. Today’s decision by Judge Rudolph Contreras denies the American Association of Cosmetology Schools’ (AACS) motion for a preliminary injunction, noting that AACS had “not provided any information” that would meet the ‘irreparable harm’ standard for a preliminary injunction.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:02 am

How come 42 isn't in here any more defending his man?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:11 am

The last line of defence.

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:22 am

Not surprisingly, 42 has used that defence a number of times already.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:09 am

It's amazing the lengths people will go to to justify their bad purchase. I thought DC and XBOX fans were bad.

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:44 am

I am reading he is well on track to win the re-election.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:43 am

It would not surprise me. He is probably using Google profiling.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:41 am

DRSB wrote:I am reading he is well on track to win the re-election.
I know that cognitive dissonance is a thing, but seriously, voting AGAIN for that liar who's promised the moon and the stars and delivered nothing, not even dust? are voters THAT stupid? I know the quote attributed to Churchill about the best reason to be against democracy, but I hoped it was wit, I don't want to see a factual demonstration that he's right and that universal suffrage is the worst mistake of democracy...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:58 am

Republicans are well known for voting for candidates that do nothing. Whatever they promised.