Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: We need to talk about Donald: cursing and swearing allow

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:04 pm

Tyrannical wrote:
pErvin wrote:Comey didn't illegally leak. Your point, as usual, is invalid. And I don't know what those other two things refer to. In all likelihood it's Fox News' "interpretation" of something and you are just re-bleating their talking points.
He even admitted he leaked the notes.......

So? What does that have to do with whether it was illegal or not?
So Comey gets obstruction of justice..... Was BFF Mueller aware? Was Mueller involved?
I'm sure Fox News and Alex Jones think so...
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:39 pm

Comey should be executed for treason. It might make the next guy more resistant to whispers of certain doom for those who fail to act. :dunno:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Make execution great again!
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:48 pm

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Ann Coulter has changed her tune. Apparently she doesn't trust Trump as much as she thought.

'Ann Coulter on Trump: I Bet on a Loser'
Hell hath no fury like Ann Coulter scorned.

The author of last year’s worshipful paean to our 45th president, In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome, fielded nine pointed questions from The Daily Beast on Thursday.

It was a day on which she expended much of her wrath on denouncing her former hero (and confessing that she didn’t really like him that much to begin with) in a disgusted response to the news that Donald Trump is colluding with his Wednesday night dinner guests, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, to enact a law allowing 800,000 so-called “Dreamers” to stay in the United States while delaying construction on that supposed wall of his along the Mexican border.

“This guy is like a couch—he picks up whatever the person sitting on him is wearing,” Coulter slammed Trump contemptuously during one of her multiple right-wing radio appearances (this one with WBAL’s Derek Hunter) that amounted to a primal scream against the president’s support for DACA (i.e. “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals”).

“Whatever his audience wants him to say, he says—which is why some of us have been concerned.”

Coulter was even harsher on social media, where her fusillade of insults for her erstwhile fearless leader amounted to a Category 5 Twitter storm.

“At this point, who DOESN’T want Trump impeached?” she demanded in response to a presidential tweet that the so-called Dreamers “have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own—brought in by parents at young age.”
The Breitbart readers/commenters are crying on their white polo shirts. :lol:

I think there's a very good chance he'll reverse his course here, and they'll all fall in love with him again. Anybody who thinks they can trust anyfuckingthing he says isn't paying attention.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:35 am

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The head of the Senate Finance Committee said on Friday he doubted negotiators trying to craft a tax reform bill could reach President Donald Trump’s goal of dropping the U.S. corporate tax rate to 15 percent.

“I sincerely doubt that we will be able to get to that level on corporate tax rates,” Republican Senator Orrin Hatch, whose panel has jurisdiction over the U.S. tax code in the Senate, told CNBC.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Fence or something:
Trump has had to backtrack on his claims that Mexico would pay for the wall, a chief campaign promise, and is instead seeking funding from Congress, at least initially. But of the 10 issues raised during the Politico-Harvard survey, building the wall was considered a top priority by the fewest number of Americans—just 11 percent.

Trump passing mostly gas:
Trump, on his way to Florida on Thursday to survey hurricane damage, insisted that his relationship with Republicans is solid, even though he says he was “poorly treated” in the GOP’s failed attempt at health care legislation earlier this year.

“We have to get things passed,” Trump said. “And if we can’t get things passed, then we have to go a different route.”

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Tyrannical wrote:
pErvin wrote:
Tyrannical wrote:Trump needs to step it up a not, indict Hillary and Comey, and.......... Mueller for leaking, it'll be a hilarious media storm.
It would be the end of him if he did.
Lol, end of Mueller if his best friend forever Comey gets indicted. Mueller either recuse himself, or gets fired and undergoes his own ethics investigation.... Either way Mueller's goose is cooked because he knew about Comey's illegal leaking, obstruction of justice over Hillary emails, along when Comey lied to Congress over all that illegal surveillance.
:hilarious: How quickly they forget eh? Comey didn't leak anything. He reported on an unclassified meeting after Trump publicly threatened him, via Twitter, with 'tapes' of their conversations which, apparently, didn't even exist.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:29 am

Basket of deplorables:

Boy the way Glenn Miller Played
Songs that made the Hit Parade
Guys like us we had it made
Those were the days.

Didn't need no Welfare states
Everybody pulled his weight
gee our old LaSalle ran great
Those were the days

And you knew who you were then
Girls were girls and men were men

Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again

People seemd to be content
$50 payed the rent
Freaks were in a circus tent
Those were the days

Take a little sunday spin
Tonight I'll watch the dogers win
Have yourself a dandy day that cost you under a fin

Hair was short and skirts were long
Kate Smith really sung the song
I don't know just what went wrong

THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

https://www.letssingit.com/archie-and-e ... z4szu02uuU

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:05 am

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:39 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tyrannical wrote:
pErvin wrote:
Tyrannical wrote:Trump needs to step it up a not, indict Hillary and Comey, and.......... Mueller for leaking, it'll be a hilarious media storm.
Lol, end of Mueller if his best friend forever Comey gets indicted. Mueller either recuse himself, or gets fired and undergoes his own ethics investigation.... Either way Mueller's goose is cooked because he knew about Comey's illegal leaking, obstruction of justice over Hillary emails, along when Comey lied to Congress over all that illegal surveillance.
:hilarious: How quickly they forget eh? Comey didn't leak anything. He reported on an unclassified meeting after Trump publicly threatened him, via Twitter, with 'tapes' of their conversations which, apparently, didn't even exist.
Any meeting the head of the fbi has with the president is classified and Comey knows it lol
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:59 am

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:02 am

Yup. Saw a coward and a weakling a mile away.

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:22 am

Tyrannical wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Tyrannical wrote:
pErvin wrote:
Any meeting the head of the fbi has with the president is classified and Comey knows it lol
Evidence for this, lol?