"Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: "Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:31 pm

A report from the Southern Poverty Law Center:

'The Alt-Right is Killing People'

There is no question that the racist ideology promoted by shitwads like Spencer has lead to young men taking up arms to murder in expression of their angst. I don't necessarily disagree those who decry violent tactics used by some antifa and object to attempts to suppress free speech by those opposed to the alt-right ideology. However, that opposition is well founded, in my opinion. The alt-right is toxic to society and on occasion murderously violent. I'm unable to find even one redeeming feature in it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:25 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:25 am

Fake news sharing in US is a rightwing thing, says study
University of Oxford project finds Trump supporters consume largest volume of ‘junk news’ on Facebook and Twitter

Low-quality, extremist, sensationalist and conspiratorial news published in the US was overwhelmingly consumed and shared by rightwing social network users, according to new study from the University of Oxford.
The study, from the university’s “computational propaganda project”, looked at the most significant sources of “junk news” shared in the three months leading up to Donald Trump’s first State of the Union address this January, and tried to find out who was sharing them and why.

“On Twitter, a network of Trump supporters consumes the largest volume of junk news, and junk news is the largest proportion of news links they share,” the researchers concluded. On Facebook, the skew was even greater. There, “extreme hard right pages – distinct from Republican pages – share more junk news than all the other audiences put together.”
Are we surprised? No. But this will keep Trump in office.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:13 pm

The Alt Right are so salty over Black Panther they've been down voting it on IMdB from before it came out. It currently stand at 6.6 on that side. Having just seen it I guarantee those votes will be negated after the weekend.

I wonder if someone will make a white only edit.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Feck

Post by Feck » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:28 pm

White liberation :airwank:
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Animavore wrote:The Alt Right are so salty over Black Panther they've been down voting it on IMdB from before it came out. It currently stand at 6.6 on that side. Having just seen it I guarantee those votes will be negated after the weekend.

I wonder if someone will make a white only edit.
I'm really looking forward to the Black Panther movie. I was a big Marvel comics reader and fan in my teens and into my early 20s. The Black Panther was introduced, as I recall in a Fantastic Four issue, though I could well be wrong. They used to run a character as a sort of guest in one of their existing issues and if they caught on they would try them out on their own. The Black Panther, Silver Surfer, The Hulk and several of the Avengers characters started out that way.

The thing about the BP was he was created at the time when the Black Panthers in America were a movement. They were a radical, sometimes Islamic (different vibe back then) liberation focused group who didn't rule out direct action and violence in the struggle for black 'liberation'. They all wore berets and usually shades and looked suitably menacing. How active or effective they really were is another matter.

Stan Lee, always a chancer, decided to launch the BP in the midst of that. The character then joined in with his fellow (white) superheroes and the plots were occasionally black issues focused - not often though.

Anyway the reviews look good. Next weekend!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Animavore wrote:
Weed addict in denial. :smoke:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:53 am

I've had to pack it in as a contributor on IGN due to it becoming a viper's nest of Alt Right influence of late. For a group of people who rail against the LEft as being "snowflakes" and "cucks" in need of "safe spaces", I've never come across such a bunch of snowflake cucks in need of safe spaces.

Yesterday, however, I saw the most pathetic display I've ever seen in my life. Tessa Thompson, at the red carpet for Black Panther, was asked about the idea of an all female Avenger movie, which of course Tessa thought would be awesome. There's currently no talk that any such thing would happen, but that didn't stop the dam opening, flooding the comment section with pent-up, male tears. Grown men, and many of those commenters are over 25, throwing a tantrum at the mere suggestion of such a movie. And these are movies which are mainly for the kids, as much as they are there to be enjoyed by everyone. Part of which would be an audience full of little girls who would love to have their own heroes, as much as the boys have all of theirs. But no, these man-babies couldn't even let them have that. In came the comments talking about liberal agendas from feminists out to cut off men's balls. One fellow even crying about how "white-knighting" cucks are teaming up with all the feminists, standing at their side, hoping to get a shag, while being strung along and not given one, and that "real men" are excluded from these groups, being denied women!

I can't deal with this stupid any more.

Then today, more crying over the new trailer for The Incredibles 2.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:30 pm

IGN?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:37 pm

pErvinalia wrote:IGN?
A gaming and entertainment site.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:27 pm

A look into the disturbing mind of the Incels.

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2018/ ... -shooting/

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:09 am

Just alarmism, that's all it is. Really

'University of Nebraska-Lincoln students fear alt-right activist on campus is a ticking time bomb'
University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s student government is hosting a “Hate Will Never Win” rally Wednesday to send a message of defiance to their fellow Cornhusker, a self-described white nationalist named Daniel Kleve.

The action is just the latest in a string of events over the last nine days that started when a video of Kleve talking about his racist views and lust for violence went viral Feb. 5.

“Just because I dress like a normie, a presentable person, doesn’t mean that I don’t love violence,” Kleve said in one of the Google Hangout videos leaked by the antifascist activist group Antifa Nebraska. “I want to be violent. Trust me. Really violent. It’s just not the right time. We need to build ourselves up. We need to be disciplined. We need to train ourselves and make ourselves hard ... so that when the time comes, we can do what needs to be done.”

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:08 am

Nutbag. I hope he doesn't own any guns.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:57 am

Animavore wrote:A look into the disturbing mind of the Incels.

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2018/ ... -shooting/
I just learned what an "incel" is yesterday, after this Florida shooting. All these manosphere/mra/mogtw/incel/alt-right/pua fuckers are fucking rotten and they're all connected. I don't know how these people ended up so fucked in the head. 3-4 years ago I didn't even know they existed. Next thing I know they have a champion in the White House. It's mind-boggling.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka