"Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re:

Post by Cunt » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:09 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:22 am
He's clearly not prepared to hear what he doesn't want to hear.
He talks to lots of people who disagree with him, and represents himself well, I think.

He sat with Steven Fry to discuss political correctness with a couple of defenders of hate-speech-laws. It wasn't a good debate, by any description, but it showed the best the defenders had to offer.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: "Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Animavore » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:30 pm

More Alt Right types being snowflakes over a movie. This one called Overlord. A zombie WW2 movie in which a black soldier kills Nazi zombies.

Here, without prompt, a special snowflake thinks the Nazis are a metaphor for white Republicans.
IGN has a message to the public. It's ok to murder people. As long as they are white Republicans. I hope you guys know what you are contributing to.
Another seems to be bothered by Nazis being killed.
A black American soldier killing Nazi zombies is the plot to every Liberal (uck’s wet dreams.
https://m.ie.ign.com/comments?id=5bad58 ... ut=default
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:42 pm

Yeah, they should put movies in their place. It's like little kids screaming 'look what I can do!!!' and for some reason, everyone acts like it is very important, because they have mood music and a hair light.

Fucking attention-whores, no better than a stripper, or singer. We can enjoy their show, but we shouldn't be treating it as anything more serious than a show.

I like watching old TV and movies years later, to see how unacceptable time has made their opinions.

One of the weird places is a show I watched growing up 'Alice'. It was about a single mom, raising a handsome boy, in difficult circumstances, and her job in a restaurant.

According to my main memories, it was a 'hero story' for regular women, but for some reason, it isn't being rebooted. I have to wonder if it had some really big social no-no included...

I guess I'll have to look it up...see what is preventing it from being the next remake. (even hollywood doesn't write much anymore)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:44 pm

Animavore wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Another seems to be bothered by Nazis being killed.
I was pretty bothered by the trend to say 'it's ok to punch nazis'. Not because it isn't ok, but because the cowards refused to define nazis clearly, and mostly refused to punch them even when identified.

I noticed along that time that everyone who disagrees is eventually accused of being a nazi, so I accused everyone of being nazi, and we are again all even.

Your welcome. You nazis.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Kavanaugh Has Become a Hero to the Incel Community

Defending against sexual-assault allegations, the Supreme Court nominee said he was a virgin in high school. Incels took notice.

Brett Kavanaugh’s fate as a Justice on the Supreme Court hangs in the balance following a highly contentious day of hearings Thursday with him and the woman who accused him of sexual assault.

But even as he waits for a final verdict from members of the U.S. Senate, Kavanaugh has seen his stature rise elsewhere. The federal judge has become a hero to the sexually frustrated, misogynist “incel” community, after he claimed that he remained a virgin for years after graduating from high school.

Incels is a shortening of the phrase “involuntarily celibate.” It is a group of sexually frustrated men who gather in internet forums to complain about their lack of social status and the women they blame for it. And in various internet forums over the past few days, they’ve expressed interest in Kavanaugh after he claimed, in a Fox News interview Monday, that he never had sex in high school or for years after. Kavanaugh did so to dispute accusations from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford that he had sexually assaulted her during the summer of 1982.

“I did not have sexual intercourse or anything close to sexual intercourse in high school or for many years thereafter,” Kavanaugh said.

In response to that line, incel forums lit up with discussion of the Supreme Court nominee, with one user saying they now saw Kavanaugh as one of them. David Futtrelle, a writer who tracks right-wing internet groups like incels, noted on his blog that the Fox News interview appeared to have earned Kavanaugh “some enthusiastic new fans.”

“Kavanaugh being an incel once makes me him more lol,” wrote one poster in an incel forum.

Another poster wrote that Kavanaugh’s claim about his virginity boosted his support for the nominee “to 110%,” while one user on a Reddit forum devoted to incels said that Kavanaugh had inspired a new kind of incel, “Kavanaughcels.”

But not everyone was so bullish. Other users claimed that Kavanaugh’s claims about his virginity would doom his nomination.

“He doesn’t realize that the only thing women and normies hate more than rapists, it’s incels,” one user wrote. “He’s done.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/kavanaugh ... itter_page
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:19 am

The way they describe incels shows an amount of objectivity and sensitivity.

Whenever I heard the term 'incel' I feel pity. Mostly for the lack of human contact I love so much, but also for how harshly many people view them.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:38 am

Yeah, I'm sorry some people don't have enough intimacy in their lives, but the incel community are defined by some pretty strange ideas about women.

https://www.theskinny.co.uk/sexuality/g ... -to-murder
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

AvtomatKalashnikova

Post by AvtomatKalashnikova » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:59 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:19 am

Whenever I heard the term 'incel' I feel pity. Mostly for the lack of human contact I love so much, but also for how harshly many people view them.

Very often is reason for incel to be incel. Maybe is ugly on outside, but also is ugly on inside also.

Avtomat knew of man, 40 years old now, still virgin like movie. Was virgin when born, still virgin at 20, STILL now, ALWAYS is virgin. Not ugliest man around, but is no Charles Bronson. Closer to ugliest than Bronson perhaps. BUT, one day woman is take interested in this man. Woman not pretty, much look like mouse, but not ugliest, and not like whale trap on beach. Probably Avtomat would not "hit it" (is how you say? :ask: Not mean for violence to woman), but Avtomat significant more close for Bronson in way of look. :naughty:

Woman ask many friends of man question, try for gather interest like girl of high school. When man find out woman is interest in "hit it", he make like tree and get the fuck out. Turn out, he is have much more high standard than that.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re:

Post by Cunt » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:36 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:38 am
Yeah, I'm sorry some people don't have enough intimacy in their lives, but the incel community are defined by some pretty strange ideas about women.

https://www.theskinny.co.uk/sexuality/g ... -to-murder
Is there a membership list? Or is it just used as an accusation?

If someone is a card-carrying incel, I think it's fair enough to call them one. If not, calling someone incel strikes me very differently.
AvtomatKalashnikova wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:59 am
Cunt wrote:

Very often is reason for incel to be incel. Maybe is ugly on outside, but also is ugly on inside also.

Avtomat knew of man, 40 years old now, still virgin like movie. Was virgin when born, still virgin at 20, STILL now, ALWAYS is virgin. Not ugliest man around, but is no Charles Bronson. Closer to ugliest than Bronson perhaps. BUT, one day woman is take interested in this man. Woman not pretty, much look like mouse, but not ugliest, and not like whale trap on beach. Probably Avtomat would not "hit it" (is how you say? :ask: Not mean for violence to woman), but Avtomat significant more close for Bronson in way of look. :naughty:

Woman ask many friends of man question, try for gather interest like girl of high school. When man find out woman is interest in "hit it", he make like tree and get the fuck out. Turn out, he is have much more high standard than that.
Then your friend is not incel. They are just choosy. If they identify as incel, they are a whiny, muddy-thinking incoherent ass-hat.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

AvtomatKalashnikova

Post by AvtomatKalashnikova » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:58 am

Maybe not IDENTIFY for incel, but is definite "INVoluntary CELibate". Is possibly this where word comes from?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:07 am

Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:58 am
Maybe not IDENTIFY for incel, but is definite "INVoluntary CELibate". Is possibly this where word comes from?
If he said no to getting laid, then he is not 'involuntary' celibate. It is voluntary celibate.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

AvtomatKalashnikova

Post by AvtomatKalashnikova » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:23 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:07 am
If he said no to getting laid, then he is not 'involuntary' celibate. It is voluntary celibate.
Very common way of behave for incel is believe that woman with pretty face, large bosom, and strong hip for bear many children should be line up for date, and not even notice girl of same "league" for them. Is truth this TECHNIQUELY make not for involuntary, but is not truth inside mind of ugly sad boy, never realizes he could have sad ugly girl and make many sad ugly baby.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:36 am

Cunt wrote:
Me too. I feel sorry for their misery. There is something about their "culture" that should be viewed with harshness, though. I can't quite put my finger on what exactly it is, but here is an example:
Classic_Jarvis wrote:I once approached a teenage girl (around 14 years old) by asking her for directions at first. Then I proceeded to ask for her name. She became afraid and started walking away. I followed her, and then she went from walking briskly to running. Her gait was peculiar, because she ran like a newborn fawn, turning around every so often, trying to see if I am still following.
(Now, I want to make clear that I absolutely abhor rape and did not have any intention in that direction, not molestation not any of that.)

She had no reason to be frightened. I wasn't gonna do anything.
But the feeling when you follow a girl and she notices you, and she tries to loose you or picks up the pace. That is kind of a good feeling. You become important to her. You are no longer some random insignificant face in the crowd.

I know it is kind of low-level behaviour. But I do enjoy doing that. I go to another city, look for a girl that is walking by herself and start following her. After a while they notice you. After dark, after sunset it may suffice to just walk in the same general direction as a girl that is walking in front of you. They become paranoid.
I recommend you lonely incels try it some time. Just to make her afraid. If you know your limits and don't actually harass -let alone rape- that girl, it should be harmless psychological fun.
If you click on the link, you'll discover that the posts in reply were quite supportive of this attitude, but let's not be harshly judgemental about the mindset of Incels, the way they wallow and glory in their morass of resentment, misanthropy, self-pity, self-loathing, misogyny, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, the endorsement of violence against sexually active people and - in some way incongruously - male supremacy.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:51 am

Creepy ass pervert motherfucker wrote:I once approached a teenage girl (around 14 years old) ...(snipped to avoid involuntary regurgitation)... it should be harmless psychological fun.
This is why I have a concealed carry permit.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:58 am

Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:23 am
Cunt wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:07 am
Very common way of behave for incel is believe that woman with pretty face, large bosom, and strong hip for bear many children should be line up for date, and not even notice girl of same "league" for them. Is truth this TECHNIQUELY make not for involuntary, but is not truth inside mind of ugly sad boy, never realizes he could have sad ugly girl and make many sad ugly baby.
:potd:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT