"Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Re: "Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by mistermack » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:45 pm

JimC wrote:The real point is in the damage that systematic racism has done over the years.
It's not as clear cut as that though, is it?
Northern Rhodesia stuggled with the yoke of racism by being relatively wealthy, fertile and law-abiding.
Their freedom from that burden as Zimbabwe has been a true inspiration.

Then there was the little matter of slavery in America. Truly awful to (some of) those who suffered the most under it. But now, their descendants are free, in the land of the free.
Free to dance about like mad things dressed as zombies, and to have nose jobs, and their skin turned white, and to bugger little children and pump all manner of drugs into their bodies.

They wouldn't have had all that if they were still in Africa, trudging forty miles a day to collect a warthog bladder full of dirty water.

Swings and roundabouts. Even the Jews might have lost a few (million) people, but they did get a country out of it. And not just any country, but the birthplace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ !!
It's going to be a fucking gold mine in years to come.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Re:

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Cunt wrote:I hang on to shit like that..
You don't say?
I mean, they allow chiropractors to operate, and astrologers...why not nazis?
Well that pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? I wish my signature had more space. I just have to decide whether Cunt's love of Seth is more shocking than his love of Nazis.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:00 pm

mistermack wrote:
JimC wrote:The real point is in the damage that systematic racism has done over the years.
Northern Rhodesia stuggled with the yoke of racism by being relatively wealthy, fertile and law-abiding.

Then there was the little matter of slavery in America. Truly awful to (some of) those who suffered the most under it. But now, their descendants are free, in the land of the free.
Free to dance about like mad things dressed as zombies, and to have nose jobs, and their skin turned white, and to bugger little children and pump all manner of drugs into their bodies.

They wouldn't have had all that if they were still in Africa, trudging forty miles a day to collect a warthog bladder full of dirty water.

Swings and roundabouts. Even the Jews might have lost a few (million) people, but they did get a country out of it. And not just any country, but the birthplace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ !!
Speechless. Rum, slap me upside the head.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:30 pm

mistermack wrote:

So racism is a good thing?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Re:

Post by mistermack » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:50 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:So racism is a good thing?
The Lord made us racist. He is obviously moving in a mysterious way, in this case.

Samaritans, on the other hand, have an exemption.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:49 pm

mistermack wrote:
Cunt wrote:What about Jack? I knew him years ago...he was a fat-as-fuck broke loser who developed a plan.

He wasn't getting laid anyway, so decided to abandon his hopes of getting a girlfriend, and become a gay prostitute. He used ex-lax to diet down to an appealing weight, then started taking cock for money. He maintained that he was never attracted to guys, just trying to make a living.

Was Jack gay?
Assuming he was telling the truth, then of course he was not gay.
Gay is having sexual attraction to the same sex. I'm not going to look up the definition, it's too bleedin obvious, it's an insult to my intelligence.
I'm amazed you can even pose the question.
What percentage of people would agree with you?

What percentage of people would say that your actions make you gay, not your thoughts?
What percentage of people would say that your actions make you a racist, not your thoughts?

There are two meanings of 'gay', spelled and pronounced the same way.
One means attraction to the same sex.
The other means taking action, or having same-sex sex.

Still amazed? Or were you being ironical? (tone is tough in text)
mistermack wrote:
As far as racist goes, the generally accepted meaning has been expanding over the years.
Yup. My sweetheart and some close friends often make the same joke - 'that's RACIST' in response to anything.

I don't think we are very unusual that way. Serenity cancelled - racist. Rationalia has free use of the letter 'e' - racist. etc...
mistermack wrote:The meaning is so wide now, that if you have any instincts at all about race, you qualify.
And virtually everybody has those instincts, even if they don't indulge them, or even if they actively resist them.
Whatever racism is, I've identified it with it's positive elements as well. For example, if someone says they like Asians because they are good exercise, and very spiritually admirable, I think they are exhibiting racism. I guess to me it seems racist whether a compliment or an insult. To others, it seems it only bothers them when it is an insult.

It's that bigotry of low expectations.

JimC wrote:The real point is in the damage that systematic racism has done over the years. It is one more way of a group cementing power, and keeping other groups down. It is also an inescapable fact that most of the systematic racism, benefiting some and injuring others, has been white racism against black, brown and yellow. This is simple historical fact, and a fuck of a lot more important than empty arguments about inner feelings of tendencies to racism...
So is white a colour? Is white a race?

And why think they are in charge?

If I were to try to figure out who runs the world, I would say short, black-haired men who usually have a fold in their eyelids.

If trying to guess which country really runs it, I would probably say China.

Saying whites are in power suggests that your Queen is not presiding over a Caliphate.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:53 pm

How many questions can one ask in a single post?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:03 pm

NineBerry wrote:How many questions can one ask in a single post?
Why don't you like questions?

I like them because asking them keeps pErvinalia looking, well, like he looks.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Cunt wrote:
NineBerry wrote:How many questions can one ask in a single post?
Why don't you like questions?

I like them because asking them keeps pErvinalia looking, well, like he looks.
All it does is make you look like someone who is afraid to express a clear position and back up some of his more retarded claims. Spraying the forum with "questions" is the best way to redirect the spotlight to somewhere other than your own opinions. You must really think we are stupid if you believe we can't see through your simplistic rhetoric and diversionary tactics. Not to mention your trolling..

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:24 pm

JimC wrote:The real point is in the damage that systematic racism has done over the years. It is one more way of a group cementing power, and keeping other groups down. It is also an inescapable fact that most of the systematic racism, benefiting some and injuring others, has been white racism against black, brown and yellow. This is simple historical fact, and a fuck of a lot more important than empty arguments about inner feelings of tendencies to racism...
Sure, but there is very little, if any, "systematic" racism in the US anymore. We have worlds less racism than in the 1950s and 60s. There are certainly racists out there. And, that's, unfortunately, a price to be paid for living in a free society. People get to think and say what they like, even if it's racist.

But, systemic or systematic? There is legal machinery that is set up to remove racism from government, from the workplace, and from public life in general. If there are any preferences at all, they are affirmative action preferences in favor of women and minorities.

A racist today is anathema, a legal and cultural pariah. Do you ever see any public support for a racist, other than the 12 guys in his group of white pride protesters? You won't see it in the media - you'll see universal condemnation. You won't see it in politics - as all politicians disavow racism and racists. The only thing really you'll see is a discussion of whether it's o.k. for people to do violence against the racists, because they're racist. You'll see university protests and discussions saying that free speech involving racist ideas (or even just allegedly racist ideas) is itself violence.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Re:

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:27 pm

pErvinalia wrote:If someone doesn't self identify as a racist, or display racist behaviour, then they obviously aren't a racist. This has been explained multiple times to you already.
Nobody says that. However, the fact that people generally cannot publicly self-identify as a racist or display racist behavior and garner support from the public or the media suggests that racism is not something culturally tolerated in our society. The reality is that someone saying, seriously, that they're a racist and displaying racist behavior, is resoundingly and universally criticized and rebuked, and disavowed.

That being said -- if someone says they are not a racist, and they don't display racist behavior, what would make you declare them to be a racist? Is there something non-racist that they can do/say which nevertheless would indicate to you that they are a racist?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:30 pm

mistermack wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:How the fuck would you know if someone had racist instincts but didn't act on them? :think:
What does it matter? That only affects if you KNOW someone is a racist.

Are you seriously suggesting that if you don't know someone is a racist, they are not a racist?

Like Schrödinger's cat ?? :D
I think that it's like being able to say someone is a Christian. If the person says they're not a Christian, and if they don't do/say things that indicate that they are a Christian (like attend a Christian church, pray openly to a cross, wear Christian symbolism, etc.), then you really can't say that "despite your denial, you are a Christian!" I mean, how would you draw the conclusion that they are a Christian, if they don't say they're a Christian, or at least do things that make them seem Christian?

Forty Two

Re:

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:31 pm

pErvinalia wrote:How the fuck would you know if someone had racist instincts but didn't act on them? :think:
The person could say, "I think one race is better than another race, but I never act on that belief."

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Forty Two wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:If someone doesn't self identify as a racist, or display racist behaviour, then they obviously aren't a racist. This has been explained multiple times to you already.
Nobody says that.
Nobody says what? MM explicitly said we are all racist regardless of what we think or how we act, because it's instinctual in all of us.
That being said -- if someone says they are not a racist, and they don't display racist behavior, what would make you declare them to be a racist? Is there something non-racist that they can do/say which nevertheless would indicate to you that they are a racist?
What are you on about? I just explicitly stated that they wouldn't be a racist, so why would I declare them to be a racist? :think:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Forty Two wrote:
The person could say, "I think one race is better than another race, but I never act on that belief."
I meant including "self identifying as a racist". That has been part of the discussion.