"Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: "Alt-right" Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Stephen Miller's uncle has written a piece excoriating that malign lackey and his shitlord boss.

'Stephen Miller Is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle.'
President Trump wants to make us believe that these desperate migrants are an existential threat to the United States; the most powerful nation in world history and a nation made strong by immigrants. Trump and my nephew both know their immigrant and refugee roots. Yet, they repeat the insults and false accusations of earlier generations against these refugees to make them seem less than human. Trump publicly parades the grieving families of people hurt or killed by migrants, just as the early Nazis dredged up Jewish criminals to frighten and enrage their political base to justify persecution of all Jews. Almost every American family has an immigration story of its own based on flight from war, poverty, famine, persecution, fear or hopelessness. These immigrants became the workers, entrepreneurs, scientists and soldiers of America.

Most damning is the administration's evident intent to make policy that specifically disadvantages people based on their ethnicity, country of origin, and religion. No matter what opinion is held about immigration, any government that specifically enacts law or policy on that basis must be recognized as a threat to all of us. Laws bereft of justice are the gateway to tyranny. Today others may be the target, but tomorrow it might just as easily be you or me. History will be the judge, but in the meanwhile the normalization of these policies is rapidly eroding the collective conscience of America. Immigration reform is a complex issue that will require compassion and wisdom to bring the nation to a just solution, but the politicians who have based their political and professional identity on ethnic demonization and exclusion cannot be trusted to do so. As free Americans, and the descendants of immigrants and refugees, we have the obligation to exercise our conscience by voting for candidates who will stand up for our highest national values and not succumb to our lowest fears.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Daayum!
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:05 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:Stephen Miller's uncle has written a piece excoriating that malign lackey and his shitlord boss.
That's going to make for an awkward Thanksgiving.

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:12 am

Everyone has one of those uncles..
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:58 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:12 am
Everyone has one of those uncles..
Not I. Two of my three uncles last saw me before I became problematic. The other never saw me at all. He died during the Ardennes push in 1945.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:04 pm

I am that uncle. :tea:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:08 pm

:hehe:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:01 pm

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:32 am

A certain alt-right conspiracy theorist dipshit wants people to pay him so that he can be more comfortable spewing his nonsense. If anybody believes that he'd actually stop making ridiculous accusations and shut up, why would they pay him? He's their hero--they want to hear more of his malarkey.

"Pizzagate conspiracy theorist wants his fans to pay him $1000 a month so he can ‘retire from public life’"
Onetime alt-right provocateur and “Pizzagate” conspiracy theorist Mike Cernovich wants to retire from public life — and wants you to pay him $1,000 a month so he can do so.

As noted by Media Matters’ Cristina López G., Cernovich is imploring followers of his “Gorilla Mindset” self-help movement to subscribe to his network for a cool $997 a month.

“This is a high level of commitment for you and me,” Cernovich said on his Gorilla Mindset website. “It will cost $9,997 a year if paid at once, and the Network is for people in a position to make highly leveraged moves in life.”

“The Network is $997 a month for those who choose to pay every month,” he added.

Cernovich noted that he is “looking to retire from public life to return to mindset work” — a comment that runs counter to his headline-generating decision to join Arizona GOP candidate Kelli Ward on the campaign trail.

“There are also privacy concerns,” the theorist who has also bought into the “Qanon” conspiracy wrote. “Pricing the Network at a platinum level is for everyone’s protection.”
I expect that he'll get at least a few takers, though.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:40 pm

While on the subject of money and alt-right white supremacist shitheels ...

'Far Right Fuming After Big Finance Chokes Off Money Flow'
Far-right blogger Robert Spencer logged into fundraising site Patreon last week expecting to see how much money he had raised in a new bid to build a studio for his YouTube videos. Instead, Spencer found out his nascent funding campaign was over about as soon as it had started: at Mastercard’s request, Patreon was kicking him off the platform.

“Mastercard has a stricter set of rules and regulations than Patreon, and they reserve the right to not offer their services to accounts of their choosing,” Patreon wrote in an email to Spencer, a leader in the “counter-jihad” movement. “This is in line with their terms of service, which means it’s something we have to comply by.”

Mastercard doesn’t own Patreon, and both companies were vague about what had prompted Mastercard to flag Patreon payments to Spencer.

In a statement on Spencer’s Patreon ban, Mastercard said it sometimes flags “questionable or illegal content.” Patreon, in a series of tweets, wrote that Mastercard “required us” to take down Spencer’s account.

That leaves Spencer, who received the couple of hundred dollars he had already raised on Patreon and said he doesn’t have a Mastercard himself, mulling a lawsuit.

Spencer blamed the Mastercard response on the Southern Poverty Law Center, the anti-racist group that has dubbed him an “extremist.” SPLC spokeswoman Heidi Beirich told The Daily Beast that Mastercard contacted the organization ahead of warning Patreon about Spencer’s account, although Beirich said the Mastercard response was prompted by a separate campaign from Color for Change, a group that has pressured financial companies to ban extremist figures.

“We’re glad that money isn’t getting the hands of neo-Nazis and white supremacists,” Beirich said.

Losing access to online fundraising has forced far-right groups to resort to more old-fashioned methods. White nationalist group Identity Evropa tweeted in July that, after being hounded off various online fundraising platforms, it would now have to accept donations through a post office box.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Guess he'll be dancing for change in public again soon.

Frank Zappa

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:08 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:32 am
A certain alt-right conspiracy theorist dipshit wants people to pay him so that he can be more comfortable spewing his nonsense. If anybody believes that he'd actually stop making ridiculous accusations and shut up, why would they pay him? He's their hero--they want to hear more of his malarkey.

"Pizzagate conspiracy theorist wants his fans to pay him $1000 a month so he can ‘retire from public life’"
Onetime alt-right provocateur and “Pizzagate” conspiracy theorist Mike Cernovich wants to retire from public life — and wants you to pay him $1,000 a month so he can do so.

As noted by Media Matters’ Cristina López G., Cernovich is imploring followers of his “Gorilla Mindset” self-help movement to subscribe to his network for a cool $997 a month.

“This is a high level of commitment for you and me,” Cernovich said on his Gorilla Mindset website. “It will cost $9,997 a year if paid at once, and the Network is for people in a position to make highly leveraged moves in life.”

“The Network is $997 a month for those who choose to pay every month,” he added.

Cernovich noted that he is “looking to retire from public life to return to mindset work” — a comment that runs counter to his headline-generating decision to join Arizona GOP candidate Kelli Ward on the campaign trail.

“There are also privacy concerns,” the theorist who has also bought into the “Qanon” conspiracy wrote. “Pricing the Network at a platinum level is for everyone’s protection.”
I expect that he'll get at least a few takers, though.
Did you joint the uhh "network" Coito Two? Looks like Cernovich needs your help.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:35 am

I suppose the alt-right see how gullible people are to Trump that they think they will swallow any right wing spiel.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Saw this and thought of our local protest protesters.

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:17 pm

There was a rumour going around earlier that Michael B. Jordan might be playing Superman next after it was reported Henry Cavill was quitting the role and the Alt Right are up in arms.

What a boon these idiots, who tale up a portion of the gaming and fan boy community, are for gaming websites. Just post any article that smacks of SJW and they all rush to the comment sections adding clicks which equal revenue.

Coffers a bit light this week. Post an article on how Lara Croft is a feminist icon. Or how Idris Elba will make a great bond. Or asking isn't it time we had a trans superhero.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.