Judicial watch still after Hillary FBI

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Judicial watch still after Hillary FBI

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:23 am

Tyrannical wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:What classified documents was Comey sloppy with?
The classified notes he leaked to his friend that leaked it to the press. I wonder if Comey will use that amusing "I thought it was my personal property defense" at his trial?
Except for the fact that his meetings weren't classified and he didn't leak any classified material you have a good point.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:26 am

Tyrannical wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:The thing is, Hillary is guilty, so now that the FBI says she's not then it's obvious that the FBI is corrupt - clearly corrupted by Hillary's guilt. The more the FBI says she isn't guilty the more guilty she becomes and the more the depths and depravity of the FBI's corruption is revealed for all those with eyes to see.

The only way to resolve this by a proper due process is to tie her to a ducking stool to see if she floats.

What weird country / judicial system do you live under where the police declare guilt or innocence? Is it Bernie's Venezuela utopia? :hehe:
What weird systen do you live under, where the absence of evidence is no bar to prosecution?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:38 am

An authoritarian system would be his (and other conservatives) favourite system.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.