Republicans

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Republicans

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:52 am

They'll still find me.

Hang on, I think I hear black helicopters..
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:03 am

If this was the US, you could blast them out of the skies! :lay:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:10 am

pErvinalia wrote:They'll still find me.
"They" already have years ago, but after a quick squizz "they" worked out you're not worth keeping an eye on.

I know for a fact that I've been on file at the New South Wales Police Force's Special Branch back in the day. The nephew of a sergeant who worked there told me. Like you, I was not worth a follow-up. "They" found me without the help of the innerwebs, "back in the day" being circa 1975.

Now the NSW Police Force no longer exists. It's been replaced by the NSW Police Service, and its Special Branch was abolished in 1997. That means no dossier that mentions my name exists any more and nobody remains who could possibly spy on me remains either, especially since I moved to South Australia where Don Dunstan sacked the police commissioner in 1984 for lying to him about the existence of that state's special branch in 1970 and disbanded that branch. ASIO only concerns itself with protecting our country from espionage, sabotage, acts of foreign interference, politically motivated violence, attacks on the Australian defence system, and terrorism. Provided we have nothing to hide we have nothing to fear.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:01 am

YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE CIA!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:56 am

pErvinalia wrote:YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE CIA!
Not at all. Those people are, as the acronym describes, our Comrades In Arms. If you have a problem with that I can only conclude that you belong in the Galaxian grade of paranoid schizophrenics.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:11 pm

I was arrested and fined in '71 for handing out "Don't register for the Draft" pamphlets within a certain distance of the Melbourne town hall (some weird by-law, from memory). My one and only court appearance. I doubt that the record remains, but I guess it could...
And my gin!

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:17 pm

I'm sure I have a dusty old file somewhere in the bowels of one of our security outfits too. I was briefly a member of the Workers Revolutionary Party and CND and I was photographed at least once on a demo at Parliament in the early 70s. Filed no doubt under 'harmless'.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:19 pm

well, since I once hung out with notorious advocates of pot legalisation, I'm pretty sure I have a file with the French intelligence service, how dusty it may be, I have no idea
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Rum wrote:I'm sure I have a dusty old file somewhere in the bowels of one of our security outfits too. I was briefly a member of the Workers Revolutionary Party and CND and I was photographed at least once on a demo at Parliament in the early 70s. Filed no doubt under 'mostly harmless'.
:fix:
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:07 pm

I know you have moved on, but when I read that Republicans were anti-university, I thought it showed they were stupid.

Then I looked into one for myself.

I was considering studying to earn my 'RMT' designation (Registered Massage Therapist)

It seems that there was a lot of bullshit included, such as most 'alternative therapies'. I asked if I had to be respectful of what was clearly bullocks, and the administrator answering said that I would be encountering acupuncure as part of the education, and that chiropractors were some of the instructors.

It doesn't surprise me that these bullshit practices are around, but it is laughable that she knew EXACTLY which ones to tell me about.

So as far as I can tell, massage therapy should probably end up in the trash heap with homeopathy, astrology and urethra-candling.

I've also seen 'universities' promoting Health At Every Size (which seems to only refer to the size xxxl), and every other kind of bullshit you can imagine. Lots of them are nothing to do with higher education. For example, I haven't known anyone who seemed smarter after getting a gender studies degree. Kind of the contrary, really.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Isn't massage thearapy an alternative therapy?
:funny:
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:04 pm

Tero wrote:Isn't massage thearapy an alternative therapy?
:funny:
Yes, I just had higher hopes for it.

When looking at the claims made for it, and how well-supported they are, it seems they are no better than acupuncture, homeopathy or reiki.

Except for happy endings. At least the benefits of those can be measured (even if it is just in milliliters)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:43 pm

A properly trained physiotherapist can help all sorts of skeleto-muscular issues - mine certainly helps me when my back gives me trouble...
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:26 pm

JimC wrote:A properly trained physiotherapist can help all sorts of skeleto-muscular issues - mine certainly helps me when my back gives me trouble...
Right, and I use the ones at the hospital, but the sketchy shit even comes from there...

For example, kino-tape went through all of them like a wave of fashion - then diminished completely after the kino-tape class-action lawsuit.

They know stuff, but there is so much bullshit mixed in, it's hard to tell what is what.

Chiropractic for example, is bullshit. Lots of practitioners, however, use physiotherapy along with their imaginary 'energy' and make-believe 'subluxations'. Are they bullshit? Or victims of bullshittery?

A university should be a place where the difference can be vigorously debated, but instead, when I asked about how to respect fake therapies, they directed me to their policies on respecting the opinions of others...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:35 pm

I can feel the energy already!
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state