Republicans

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Republicans

Post by Tero » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:08 pm

Republicans go with Trump. Because they are all part of Bad Congress. And Trump is slightly more popular in those areas.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/ ... rms-467193

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:33 am

If Trump cured cancer, the news would complain that he put thousands of oncologists out of work.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:49 am

No fear of that.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:52 pm

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:52 pm

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:10 am

John Oliver Made Pence's Kids' Book Gay and It's Now Outselling the Original

Pence's rabbit, Marlon Bundo, falls in love with a boy bunny in the 'Last Week Tonight' version, which is now at the top of Amazon's bestseller list.

Regardless of what you think about resident White House homophobe Mike Pence, you have to admit the vice president has at least one quality asset: his bunny, Marlon Bundo. The gentle creature has an impressive job title (BOTUS), a fire Instagram, and as of Tuesday, his very own children's book, written by Pence's daughter Charlotte and illustrated by his wife, Karen.

Alas, Pence somehow managed to make even a goddamn bunny controversial by sending him on a book tour that stops off at Focus on the Family, an anti-LGBTQ organization that pushes conversion therapy and campaigns against gay rights. So in a last-ditch effort to save old Bundo from the throes of intolerance, the folks over at Last Week Tonight published their own children's book about the rabbit—and in their saga, he's gay.

Now, their tale about Bundo falling in love with another boy bunny is outselling the Pences' original book, the Huffington Post reports. A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo nabbed the top spot on Amazon's bestseller list, while its straight competitor—Marlon Bundo's Day in the Life of the Vice President—is sitting at number four.

In Last Week Tonight writer Jill Twiss's LGBTQ-friendly tome, Marlon Bundo vows to marry Wesley, only to have a crusty stink bug who runs things in the animal kingdom—and shares an uncanny resemblance to Mike Pence—tell him that "boy bunnies have to marry girl bunnies." Thus begins the two lovebirds' (er, lovebunnies'?) quest to stay together in the face of discrimination—namely, some smelly, power-hungry dickhead telling them how they should live their lives.

In the Pences' version, poor Bundo is subjected to hopping after his "Grampa" (Pence) while the Vice President does whatever he does all day: presumably getting shit-talked by Trump, sitting in on bizarre meetings, eating with only men, and trying to ignore the queer dance parties happening outside his front door.

Proceeds from both books are going to charity, though while the Pences are only giving away a portion of the cash, Last Week Tonight is donating 100 percent of what it makes, the Associated Press reports.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/d35z ... e-original
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:27 am

If the Pence book isn't openly homophobic, I feel a bit uneasy about this. It's written by his family, not him. It's a bit of a low blow going after a politician's family.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:36 am

How 'social justice' of you, to leap to the defense of the wealthiest 1% in human history.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:48 am

It's about common decency.

Social justice is about fighting for those who are oppressed or disadvantaged by society. Not surprised you don't know anything about the subject.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:58 am

pErvinalia wrote:Social justice is about fighting for those who are oppressed or disadvantaged by society. Not surprised you don't know anything about the subject.
Not surprised you are such a defender of the wealthiest 1%

Not even surprised if you don't know who the wealthiest 1% are.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:59 am

You're becoming more and more incoherent. Tip for young players: When trying to insult someone, step 1 is to make sense.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:06 am

If you are canadian, you are probably in the top 1%. Go leap to the defense of the oppressed and disadvantaged, why don't you?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:08 am

Will do.. :?

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:25 pm

Get a room you two. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Negative on that one, big chief.