We need to talk about Donald: the cursing & swearing thread

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: We need to talk about Donald: the cursing & swearing thr

Post by Animavore » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:06 am

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:35 am

Animavore wrote:Here's Trump addressing a bit scout jamboree. It was an opportunity to say something positive and uplifting for the children. Instead he uses it to attack perceived enemies, promote himself, and spew hate.

1. Trump starts off by marveling at the size of the crowd, and attacking the press.

“Boy, you have a lot of people here. The press will say it’s about 200 people. (Laughter.) It looks like about 45,000 people. You set a record today. (Applause.) You set a record. That’s a great honor, believe me. Tonight we put aside all of the policy fights in Washington, D.C. – you’ve been hearing about that with the fake news and all of that. (Applause.) We’re going to put that aside. And instead we’re going to talk about success, about how all of you amazing young Scouts can achieve your dreams … I said, who the hell wants to speak about politics when I’m in front of the Boy Scouts, right?”
2. Trump calls our nation’s capital a “cesspool.”

“You know, I go to Washington and I see all these politicians, and I see the swamp. And it’s not a good place. In fact, today I said we ought to change it from the word swamp to the word cesspool, or perhaps, to the word sewer. But it’s not good. Not good.” (Applause.)
12. Trump thanks his audience – which again, consisted largely of children – for voting for him in November.

“So I have to tell you what we did, in all fairness, this is an unbelievable tribute to you and all of the other millions and millions of people that came out and voted for Make America Great Again.”

(Audience chants “USA! USA! USA!”)

The 14 Most Inappropriate Moments from Trump’s Speech at the Boy Scout Jamboree

This maggot has no class.
He seem to have no ability to communicate in a well adjusted manner.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:07 am

Did Trump set a record with the crowd at the jamboree?

1950 Valley Forge, Pennsylvania "Strengthen Liberty" June 27, 1950–July 6, 1950 47,163
1957 Valley Forge, Pennsylvania "Onward For God And My Country" July 12, 1957–July 18, 1957 52,580
1960 Colorado Springs, Colorado BSA Golden Jubilee (50th) July 22, 1960–July 28, 1960 56,377
1964 Valley Forge, Pennsylvania "Strengthen America's Heritage" July 17, 1964–July 23, 1964 50,960
1973 Farragut State Park, Idaho "Growing Together" August 1, 1973–August 7, 1973 73,610 (Combined)
1973 Moraine State Park, Pennsylvania "Growing Together" August 3, 1973–August 9, 1973 73,610 (Combined)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... f_America)[/quote]
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:03 pm

I hear Trump wants Mueller to investigate some former politician named Hillary and her 30 000 emails. Anybody know something about that?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/ ... index.html
Instead of investigating crooked Trump, which he was hired to investigate.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Trump knows the game is up.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Animavore wrote:I don't know if anyone else has noticed that Teen Vogue has become one of the best sources for articles about what this disgraceful administration is up with regards the rights of women and minorities.

An unlikely champion out of all of this.
The answer given does not answer the question.

Nobody said "you should stick to lip gloss." He asked what do you know about politics, since you are a fashion magazine. That's not asking the teenagers in general, who read Teen Vogue, to stick to lip gloss. That's asking the people who spend their careers making a magazine about fashion and trendy nonsense know about politics. Seems like a fair question.

If we can't ask that, then we can't ask Kid Rock what his qualifications and experience are that justify electing him to the Senate.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:02 pm

Animavore wrote:The War on Drugs is bullshit. Punishment doesn't work. You fucking fucksticks.
Indeed, this is a troubling issue, as we need to legalize drugs in order to help reduce the damage done by drugs.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Animavore wrote:I don't know if anyone else has noticed that Teen Vogue has become one of the best sources for articles about what this disgraceful administration is up with regards the rights of women and minorities.

An unlikely champion out of all of this.
The answer given does not answer the question.

Nobody said "you should stick to lip gloss." He asked what do you know about politics, since you are a fashion magazine.

Oh for God's sake, it's a rhetorical question. Why is standard English so difficult for you sometimes?
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:10 pm

Animavore wrote:Trump-cultist thinking in action.

The number has not been proven conclusively, but non-citizens do vote. https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN ... alreviewon

The problem is that there is not much of a system to determine if they have or not.

In 2014, a study released by three professors at Old Dominion University and George Mason University, based on survey data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, estimated that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted illegally in the 2008 presidential election and that 2.2 percent voted in the 2010 midterm congressional elections. If that study is right then in 2008, about 770,000 non-citizens voted in 2008. That's not 3,000,000, but it's not chop liver, either.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Healthcare is BIG and complicated. A straight repeal of Obamacare effective with Trump signature would lead to 1 million jobs lost overnight.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:12 pm

. Image

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Trump looking at 40 000 boy scouts:
Wait -- are children actually small, or do they just appear that way because they are far away?

DC25NYCNew York • 2h
No one actually knows -DJT

wafflehauss • 1h
No one knew perspectives could be so complicated.

justablurAlabama • 2h
Ask his buddy Epstein

Google-Desoxyn • 2h

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Hermit wrote:
Sean Hayden wrote:I've pretty much stopped reading anything by the left regarding Trump. In my opinion they really have lost their f'n minds.
46% of the US citizens who voted chose a narcissistic, ignorant, megalomaniacal, psychopathic manchild with the attention span of a gnat whose competence lies in declaring bankruptcies, grabbing them by the pussy and telling the unwashed masses what they want to hear. Now you have a president, by popular acclaim, so to speak, who makes the neonazis, KKK members, MRAs, religious fundamentalists and just about all other reprehensible dregs of US society practically cream their jeans at the prospect of what this will enable them to do.

And you opine that "the left" has lost its mind? :fp2:
Yeah, well, I live in the asylum. :obc:

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Tero wrote:I hear Trump wants Mueller to investigate some former politician named Hillary and her 30 000 emails. Anybody know something about that?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/ ... index.html
Instead of investigating crooked Trump, which he was hired to investigate.
Oh, pshaw - Hillary Clinton admitted to deleting 30,000+ emails which she alone considered irrelevant to a subpoena which included all of her emails from the accounts/servers from which the emails were deleted, and she then destroyed phones and hard drives, while her IT professional actively searched for methods to "scrub" computer hard drives and accounts of traces and records for his very VIP client. This was all in connection with her admitted improper and unlawful maintenance of her own personal server, which she maintained herself to do State Department business, and which did not allow her material to be backed up for Freedom of Information Act Purposes. All the while, her and John Podestas email accounts were supposedly being hacked and lots of incriminating emails were released, which ultimately showed that she and the Democratic National Committee were colluding to destroy the campaign of Bernie Sanders while the DNC was publicly declaring that in accordance with the law and its own rules it was supposedly being neutral as between the candidates. And we learned various things, like how her connection at CNN, Donna Brazile, a former Clinton Administration official, and Friend-of-the-Clintons was obtaining questions to town hall debate events and giving them to Hillary Clinton in advance, and this resulted in an IT professional pretty much going on the lam, and Donna Brazile resigning from CNN, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and others stepping down from their positions at the DNC.

But, it's all a bunch of bullshit that nobody is interested in and obviously needs no investigation.

However, some folks think that the hacking was "consistent with" methods and capability of the Russians, so we figure it's probably the Russians, even though we don't have any evidence at the moment that it was the Russians, and Donald Trump benefited, maybe, so we think there must be some collusion out there somewhere, so we better assign a special investigator to the case because paid shills of the Democratic Party created a memo where Trump had hookers piss on a bed that Obama supposedly slept in and there were meetings between Trump-associates and people who were born in Russia. So, we definitely need a really detailed and no-stone-unturned investigation of that, because where there is smoke there is fire.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Hillary is history, like your girlfriend there. Russian hacking is documented.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian ... _elections