The Thread of Democrats

Post Reply
User avatar
BarnettNewman
extemporaneous
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by BarnettNewman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 am

Wait, Cunt actually thinks anthropogenic climate change is driven by the heat we create?

User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 20600
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Hermit » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:39 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 am
I wasn't talking about facts [...] And I don't care if you think facts are important.
Oh man. If I shared your attitude concerning signatures, this would be a part of mine.

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 28265
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Tero » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Absolutely, Cunt thinks it’s heat. In fact we did not know Cunt is black. When he jogs around in the territories, he is emitting black body radiation!
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 8270
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:41 pm

BarnettNewman wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 am
Wait, Cunt actually thinks anthropogenic climate change is driven by the heat we create?
No.

I think after that problem is solved, there will be other problems to solve. I was sharing one from a speculative fiction story, and some of you can't tell the difference between that kind of fiction, and carbon taxes.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


Hermit aka Seraph wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 pm
placed himself within a swinging arm's distance from said antifas

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 8270
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:42 pm

Tero wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:44 pm
Absolutely, Cunt thinks it’s heat. In fact we did not know Cunt is black. When he jogs around in the territories, he is emitting black body radiation!
So many of your posts make racists statements, it's no wonder that you think Trump is a racist.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


Hermit aka Seraph wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 pm
placed himself within a swinging arm's distance from said antifas

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 38384
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Animavore » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:42 pm

BarnettNewman wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 am
Wait, Cunt actually thinks anthropogenic climate change is driven by the heat we create?
W..What?!

:hilarious:
"[Donald Trump] a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose".
- New Zealand mosque shooter.

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 28265
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Tero » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:46 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:42 pm
Tero wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:44 pm
Absolutely, Cunt thinks it’s heat. In fact we did not know Cunt is black. When he jogs around in the territories, he is emitting black body radiation!
So many of your posts make racists statements, it's no wonder that you think Trump is a racist.
What where? I don’t have a problem with you being black. Even we white foks irradiate IR all day. You don’t like my speculative fiction tale?
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 8270
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:49 pm

Tero wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:46 pm
Cunt wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:42 pm
Tero wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:44 pm
Absolutely, Cunt thinks it’s heat. In fact we did not know Cunt is black. When he jogs around in the territories, he is emitting black body radiation!
So many of your posts make racists statements, it's no wonder that you think Trump is a racist.
What where? I don’t have a problem with you being black. Even we white foks irradiate IR all day.
So many of your posts are racist garbage, it's kind of hard to take your word for it.

I'll try though, if you can just stop writing racist crap, maybe I'll be able to change my mind.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


Hermit aka Seraph wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 pm
placed himself within a swinging arm's distance from said antifas

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:07 pm
It's just a resolution. It reads like a list of goals. I mean, read a resolution about the Arab-Israeli conflict. :lol: Talk about a bunch of fucking idiots; when pigs fly, am I right?

I'm joking. It's just a resolution. Some of the crazy goals include things like:

(D) to secure for all people of the United States for generations to come—
(i) clean air and water;
(ii) climate and community resiliency;
(iii) healthy food;
(iv) access to nature; and
(v) a sustainable environment; and

--and I guess this is what got everyone fired up? :dunno:
(i) zero-emission vehicle infrastructure and manufacturing;

Is that even possible? Who cares. Take it out and put a realistic emissions target and you're still dealing with pretty much the same thing, right?

It's a tale. Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying....nothing.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 61945
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by JimC » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Animavore wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:42 pm
BarnettNewman wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 am
Wait, Cunt actually thinks anthropogenic climate change is driven by the heat we create?
W..What?!

:hilarious:
Actually, I wondered about the contribution of waste heat via human energy use as a contributor to global warming a few years back. I did some calculations, and its contribution is less than 1% of the warming effect down to increased levels of greenhouse gases...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 8270
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:49 pm

JimC wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:39 pm
Animavore wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:42 pm
BarnettNewman wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 am
Wait, Cunt actually thinks anthropogenic climate change is driven by the heat we create?
W..What?!

:hilarious:
Actually, I wondered about the contribution of waste heat via human energy use as a contributor to global warming a few years back. I did some calculations, and its contribution is less than 1% of the warming effect down to increased levels of greenhouse gases...
NOW you're getting into the spirit of it! The calculations and predictions they made were probably more smrt than yours though. Being as they were actual author notes.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


Hermit aka Seraph wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 pm
placed himself within a swinging arm's distance from said antifas

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50242
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:52 pm

Hermit wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:39 pm
Cunt wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 am
I wasn't talking about facts [...] And I don't care if you think facts are important.
Oh man. If I shared your attitude concerning signatures, this would be a part of mine.
I would have put it into my signature if there was room. I could probably remove the Cunt quote about his small dick. But it was such a recent addition.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50242
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Animavore wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:42 pm
BarnettNewman wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 am
Wait, Cunt actually thinks anthropogenic climate change is driven by the heat we create?
W..What?!

:hilarious:
You missed out. And now he's trying to claim it was a fiction story, not something he came up with himself. :lol:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
BarnettNewman
extemporaneous
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by BarnettNewman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:35 am

Was the story set on Venus?

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 61945
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by JimC » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:45 am

BarnettNewman wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:35 am
Was the story set on Venus?
It keeps flipping between Venus and Mars... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hermit and 7 guests