The Thread of Democrats

Post Reply
User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 22, 2017 2:27 pm

I drew no analogy. I'm just posting stuff about Democrats. YOU drew an analogy, apparently.

You're not explaining anything. You're just being your usual you, following your typical posting practice of derail, deflect, and then make it a personal fight.

I was teasing you because you like to bleat about me referencing what Hillary or Obama did or said when a thread relates to a Trump issue. That's why I pointed that out. I'm mocking your usual hypocrisy. Nobody said anything about Trump here. So, why did you bring him up? It doesn't change the fact that the DNC Chair admitted the primaries were rigged.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Sean Hayden
Microagressor
Posts: 11281
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 pm
About me: philobarbaros
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon May 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Wouldn't it be nice though if the democrats had lost their shit when you had a president you all liked in office? That's got to bother you. It bothers me and I can't stand you republican wankers. -f'n universe man, doesn't like any of us
shut up

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 28283
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Tero » Mon May 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Forty Two wrote:Image
Fuck you.

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 22, 2017 7:25 pm

Image
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 28283
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Tero » Mon May 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Snowflakes this, snowflakes that. Snowflakes can't tie their shoelace without a government grant. We heard it all.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50278
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by pErvinalia » Tue May 23, 2017 10:23 am

Forty Two wrote:I drew no analogy. I'm just posting stuff about Democrats. YOU drew an analogy, apparently.

You're not explaining anything. You're just being your usual you, following your typical posting practice of derail, deflect, and then make it a personal fight.

I was teasing you because you like to bleat about me referencing what Hillary or Obama did or said when a thread relates to a Trump issue. That's why I pointed that out. I'm mocking your usual hypocrisy. Nobody said anything about Trump here. So, why did you bring him up?
You LITERALLY mentioned Trump in the post I quoted. :fp: No wonder you can't work out how it is an analogy. You can't even read what you write.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 11:05 am

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 11:08 am

Image
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 11:09 am

Image
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 20617
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Hermit » Tue May 23, 2017 11:54 am

Fake news.
Seth Conrad Rich (January 3, 1989 – July 10, 2016) was a 27-year-old employee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) who was fatally shot in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.[1][2][3]

The crime was used as the pretext for right-wing conspiracy theories, which have been debunked by law enforcement agencies in their official statements about the case.[4] These theories falsely stated that there is credible evidence Rich was the source of the 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak.[5][6][7] According to U.S. intelligence assessments, Russian intelligence services are most likely responsible for the hacking and the leak.[8]

Rich's parents have condemned the conspiracy theories and have urged members of the press to stop posting about the incident. They accused conspiracy theorists of politicizing their son's death for political gain, and called posters of the debunked conspiracy theories "sociopaths" and "disgusting".[9][10] In a statement released by the family, they said the people who promote the conspiracy theories "are either blind to the damage they are doing to a murder victim's family or don't care, showing a profound lack of judgement and common decency."[10] Seth Rich's parents have asked for a retraction and an apology from Fox News which spread the conspiracy theory, but have not received one. They also sent a "cease and desist" letter to Rod Wheeler, the investigator whom Fox News cited as a source, demanding that he stop making comments about Seth.[11]

Members of the alt-right and certain commentators on Fox News have been accused of giving air time to the conspiracy theories in order to distract from negative news stories about the Trump administration.[12][13][14]
Link

Got anything better than the discredited Rod Wheeler angle yet, or have you just "forgotten" that L'Emmerdeur has shot it down in flames a few days ago, Coito?

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 2:35 pm

Hermit wrote:
Got anything better than the discredited Rod Wheeler angle yet, or have you just "forgotten" that L'Emmerdeur has shot it down in flames a few days ago, Coito?
Are you saying we should have hard evidence before launching an investigation? :thinks:
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 2:41 pm

Kim Dotcom of Megaupload states that he was part of the leak to Wikileaks, and that Seth Rich was the one leaking documents to Wikileaks - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... stigation/
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 34349
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Svartalf » Tue May 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Tero wrote:Snowflakes this, snowflakes that. Snowflakes can't tie their shoelace without a government grant. We heard it all.
Then I'm snowflake, it would need a guvgrant to get me to wear shoes with laces that I need to tie... tying shoelaces causes me acute discomfort due to the fact my tummy does not like to be compressed when I bend forward to take care of the damn laces.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Could be an interesting announcement - about an hour ago, Kim Dotcomm indicated on Twitter that an announcement was coming "soon." The other day he referred to Tuesday. It's Tuesday. https://twitter.com/KimDotcom?ref_src=t ... r%5Eauthor

I have my doubts, but we'll see. If there is any evidence that Seth Rich was the leaker to Wikileaks, I can't see how it's anything but huge. But, if it's just unsubstantiated stuff from Kim Dotcom, it's not going to fly.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 20617
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Hermit » Tue May 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Hermit wrote:Got anything better than the discredited Rod Wheeler angle yet, or have you just "forgotten" that L'Emmerdeur has shot it down in flames a few days ago, Coito?
Are you saying we should have hard evidence before launching an investigation? :thinks:
Having reread my post with your question in mind, I can answer with an unqualified "no".

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests