The Thread of Democrats

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:17 pm

Image'

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:19 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Well, they'll all be citizens as soon as the Democrats take back the Presidency. Republicans should consider this a favor. It's a taste of what's to come. It won't be too long now before you guys can't win an election to save your lives.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:26 pm

When Romney got a grand total of zero votes - ZERO - in 18 Ohio precincts in 2012, it absolutely had nothing to do with Democrat voter fraud. Obama was just grabbed 100% of the vote in 9 precincts and then in 9 others, he got all the votes, except for those that went to third party candidates, and Romney got zero. Image

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:22 pm
Well, they'll all be citizens as soon as the Democrats take back the Presidency. Republicans should consider this a favor. It's a taste of what's to come. It won't be too long now before you guys can't win an election to save your lives.
I can't wait until the Democrats get the country all straightened out. Once we look like Mexico, the immigration problem will solve itself.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:26 pm
When Romney got a grand total of zero votes - ZERO - in 18 Ohio precincts in 2012, it absolutely had nothing to do with Democrat voter fraud. Obama was just grabbed 100% of the vote in 9 precincts and then in 9 others, he got all the votes, except for those that went to third party candidates, and Romney got zero. Image
Who's Romney? You made him up didn't you?

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:32 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:28 pm
Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:22 pm
I can't wait until the Democrats get the country all straightened out. Once we look like Mexico, the immigration problem will solve itself.
Isn't Mexico's problem corruption? --no worries then, you'll love it.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:49 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:31 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Nope, I kid you not. You didn't hear about this in 2012? There were 18 Cuyahoga County, Ohio precincts that provided not a single vote - not one - to Mit Romney.

In Philadelphia, he got zero votes in 59 voting divisions - http://www.philly.com/philly/news/polit ... votes.html Still, was there not one contrarian voter in those 59 divisions, where unofficial vote tallies have President Obama outscoring Romney by a combined 19,605 to 0?

Conveniently located in key states - Ohio and Pennsylvania. LOL.

Nothing to see here.

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:34 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:49 pm
Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:31 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Nope, I kid you not. You didn't hear about this in 2012? There were 18 Cuyahoga County, Ohio precincts that provided not a single vote - not one - to Mit Romney.

In Philadelphia, he got zero votes in 59 voting divisions - http://www.philly.com/philly/news/polit ... votes.html Still, was there not one contrarian voter in those 59 divisions, where unofficial vote tallies have President Obama outscoring Romney by a combined 19,605 to 0?

Conveniently located in key states - Ohio and Pennsylvania. LOL.

Nothing to see here.
The Inquirer wrote:In the entire 28th Ward, Romney received only 34 votes to Obama's 5,920.

Although voter registration lists, which often contain outdated information, show 12 Republicans live in the ward's third division, The Inquirer was unable to find any of them by calling or visiting their homes.

Four of the registered Republicans no longer lived there; four others didn't answer their doors. City Board of Elections registration data say a registered Republican used to live at 25th and York Streets, but none of the neighbors across the street Friday knew him. Cathy Santos, 56, founder of the National Alliance of Women Veterans, had one theory: "We ran him out of town!" she said and laughed.
Sounds like voter suppression. I thought you said that wasn't that big a problem in the US?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:08 pm
Texas law enforcement officials have arrested four women for allegedly targeting elderly voters in the 2016 elections in a "voter fraud ring" that was funded by a Democratic Party leader, according to court documents filed this week by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.

"The defendants were members of an organized voter fraud ring and were paid to target elderly voters in certain northern Fort Worth precincts in a scheme to generate large numbers of mail ballots, then harvest those ballots for specific candidates," NBC DFW reported.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/37661/te ... n-saavedra
More pizzagate. Compared to dumped blacks in Georgia, this amounts to nothing.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Romney? The 47% guy? Who would vote for him who is not rich/Mormon?

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:33 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:08 pm
Texas law enforcement officials have arrested four women for allegedly targeting elderly voters in the 2016 elections in a "voter fraud ring" that was funded by a Democratic Party leader, according to court documents filed this week by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.

"The defendants were members of an organized voter fraud ring and were paid to target elderly voters in certain northern Fort Worth precincts in a scheme to generate large numbers of mail ballots, then harvest those ballots for specific candidates," NBC DFW reported.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/37661/te ... n-saavedra
More pizzagate. Compared to dumped blacks in Georgia, this amounts to nothing.
"organized voter fraud ring" = "amounts to nothing." LOL

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Yes. It’s pizzagate Infowars stuff.
https://www.npr.org/2018/11/09/66601870 ... ce-narrows

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Presumably, the House Science committee will now consist of members who believe in sciency things like the reality of climate change now. Can't be bad!