The Thread of Democrats

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:32 pm

that sounds a lot like presuming a lot of stupidity on one group.

I need ID to get medical care, to drive a car, to go to the city recreation facility and to start a facebook account. Oh, and to vote.

Sounds like there is something other than racism on the go. Funny how desperately Dems seem to be lobbying for illegal aliens' rights, at every opportunity.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:39 pm

It is simply harder for poor people to access the information they need to get an ID card. Of course some will manage it very well, but this is a statistical argument. Even if they have, on average, a 10% less chance of successfully establishing a voter ID card, that could mean a lot in an election.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:42 pm

It's a grand claim, but it fits in very well with the Democrats usual approach of supporting illegal aliens in any way they can.

Currently, the crisis at the border should make it pretty clear, but at the moment, they are still trying to pretend it isn't a crisis.

The kids currently being used at that border likely have a different take.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:37 pm

As usual, sliding away from any real attempt to defend voter ID...
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:05 pm

I believe voting should be hard, and one should have to prove their identity when they do it. If someone is found illegally voting, it should be considered more of a crime because it is a crime against the entire electorate.

No click-from-home, no fancy algorythm, just go in person, prove you are a citizen of that country, and make accommodations only with good reason.

I had my notions shaken, when someone described a random draw instead of an election. It actually had a lot of good elements that we don't enjoy with our current popularity contests. Oh, I'm not picking on Australia here, or not on purpose. I mean Canada and the US. Probably a few others.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:22 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:05 pm
I believe voting should be hard...
In a democracy, voting should be very, very easy, with equal access to all eligible voters. This doesn't mean that there should not be well-designed security measures to prevent the rare crime of vote fraud, but such measures must never, deliberately or inadvertently, make voting "hard"
And my gin!

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:07 am

JimC wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:22 am
Cunt wrote:
In a democracy, voting should be very, very easy, with equal access to all eligible voters. This doesn't mean that there should not be well-designed security measures to prevent the rare crime of vote fraud, but such measures must never, deliberately or inadvertently, make voting "hard"
In the US, election fraud is a crime with tough penalties. The federal statute carries fines, imprisonment up to 5 years, or both. Many states have their own laws with varying penalties. In my town, it's a felony with fines, 1 to 2 years, or both.

I've heard election officials credit this for the rarity of election fraud in the US. It's just not worth the risk.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:51 am

JimC wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:22 am
Cunt wrote:
If an ID requirement is put on purchasing a gun, why do you think it is less important to put it on a vote?

I know the Dems just magically align with allowing illegal immigrants to vote (as per all their policies like sanctuary cities and declining to turn felons over to ICE). I'm not saying any of them DO vote illegally, but Dem policy predictably favours leaving a suitable gap for people coming in from out of the country, to vote.

Or be counted in other ways.

It's Dem policy, but they vehemently deny it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:33 am

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wrote:After two accounts of sexual assault, four accounts of harassment, the Attorney General’s investigation finding the Governor’s admin hid nursing home data from the legislature & public, we agree with the 55+ members of the New York State legislature that the Governor must resign.
For Immediate Release
Friday, March 12, 2021

lauren@ocasiocortez.com (Ocasio-Cortez)
karthik@mvmtcomms.com (Bowman)
Joint Statement from Reps. Ocasio-Cortez, Bowman on New York State Leadership

WASHINGTON - On Friday morning, Reps. Jamaal Bowman and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez released the following statement calling for Governor Cuomo’s resignation.

“This week, the second sexual assault allegation and the sixth harassment allegation was leveled against Governor Cuomo. The fact that this latest report was so recent is alarming, and it raises concerns about the present safety and well-being of the administration’s staff. These allegations have all been consistent and highly-detailed, and there are also credible media reports substantiating their accounts.

“Unfortunately, the Governor is not only facing the accusation that he engaged in a pattern of sexual harassment and assault. There is also the extensive report from the Attorney General that found the Cuomo administration hid data on COVID-19 nursing home deaths from both the public and the state legislature.

“As members of the New York delegation to the U.S. House of Representatives, we believe these women, we believe the reporting, we believe the Attorney General, and we believe the fifty-five members of the New York State legislature, including the State Senate Majority Leader, who have concluded that Governor Cuomo can no longer effectively lead in the face of so many challenges.”
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:43 am

Hermit wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:33 am
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wrote:After two accounts of sexual assault, four accounts of harassment, the Attorney General’s investigation finding the Governor’s admin hid nursing home data from the legislature & public, we agree with the 55+ members of the New York State legislature that the Governor must resign.
For Immediate Release
Friday, March 12, 2021

lauren@ocasiocortez.com (Ocasio-Cortez)
karthik@mvmtcomms.com (Bowman)
Joint Statement from Reps. Ocasio-Cortez, Bowman on New York State Leadership

WASHINGTON - On Friday morning, Reps. Jamaal Bowman and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez released the following statement calling for Governor Cuomo’s resignation.

“This week, the second sexual assault allegation and the sixth harassment allegation was leveled against Governor Cuomo. The fact that this latest report was so recent is alarming, and it raises concerns about the present safety and well-being of the administration’s staff. These allegations have all been consistent and highly-detailed, and there are also credible media reports substantiating their accounts.

“Unfortunately, the Governor is not only facing the accusation that he engaged in a pattern of sexual harassment and assault. There is also the extensive report from the Attorney General that found the Cuomo administration hid data on COVID-19 nursing home deaths from both the public and the state legislature.

“As members of the New York delegation to the U.S. House of Representatives, we believe these women, we believe the reporting, we believe the Attorney General, and we believe the fifty-five members of the New York State legislature, including the State Senate Majority Leader, who have concluded that Governor Cuomo can no longer effectively lead in the face of so many challenges.”
I've highlighted the bit which makes a nonsense of Cunt's claim that Cuomo is only in trouble, either from the media or Democrats, for the sexual harassment issues...
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:44 am

Yes, the cover-up of thousands of deaths should get him shit-canned. But the harrassment - THAT really sells ad space!

Now do Tara Reid! It's time for President Harris to take over anyway, isn't it?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:48 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:44 am
Yes, the cover-up of thousands of deaths should get him shit-canned. But the harrassment - THAT really sells ad space!

Now do Tara Reid! It's time for President Harris to take over anyway, isn't it?
No response to the clearly incorrect nature of your earlier certainty that no Democrat would attack Cuomo for the nursing home scandal?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:51 am

Is Cunt wrong again? What's going on?!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:53 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:51 am
Is Cunt wrong again? What's going on?!
I just posted about the floods, expressing my hope that your van hasn't been washed out to sea!
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:54 am

No flooding yet. Fuckloads of rain, though.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.