Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:34 am

JimC wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:48 am
Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:44 am
Yes, the cover-up of thousands of deaths should get him shit-canned. But the harrassment - THAT really sells ad space!

Now do Tara Reid! It's time for President Harris to take over anyway, isn't it?
No response to the clearly incorrect nature of your earlier certainty that no Democrat would attack Cuomo for the nursing home scandal?
If you quoted me, you might have a point, but I trust your memory even less than mine on this.

It still looks like the thousands of dead old folks is a small part of the scandal.

No response to the clearly incorrect nature of your earlier certainty that no Democrat really believes #believeallwomen when it comes to their 'in-group'.

They had better vigorously ignore the Tara Reid accusations though, or it will look like they are being selective with their 'believe all women' hogwash.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:35 am

JimC, I think my claim was that he wouldn't do time, or something like it. Go dig it up and quote me if you want to lord it over me.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:47 am

You have mainly been so certain that any complaints against Cuomo would be superficial, and based on the harassment charges rather than what you clearly thought was more serious, the nursing home stuff. The communique from democrat leaders mentioned both in their demand that he resign.

As far as criminal charges/jail time, that's up to the legal authorities.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:05 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:05 pm
I believe voting should be hard, and one should have to prove their identity when they do it. If someone is found illegally voting, it should be considered more of a crime because it is a crime against the entire electorate.

No click-from-home, no fancy algorythm, just go in person, prove you are a citizen of that country, and make accommodations only with good reason.

I had my notions shaken, when someone described a random draw instead of an election. It actually had a lot of good elements that we don't enjoy with our current popularity contests. Oh, I'm not picking on Australia here, or not on purpose. I mean Canada and the US. Probably a few others.
You got a hard-on for hypothetical crimes 'against the entire electorate' when it comes to policies that are known to be used by one party to disenfranchise voters they don't like. But when it comes to a real-life attack on the electoral process by supporters of that same party, you're breezily unconcerned. This indicates that in actual fact the concern for electoral integrity is nothing but a pose, adopted for effect. :yawn:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:05 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:05 am
Cunt wrote:
I believe voting should be hard, and one should have to prove their identity when they do it. If someone is found illegally voting, it should be considered more of a crime because it is a crime against the entire electorate.

No click-from-home, no fancy algorythm, just go in person, prove you are a citizen of that country, and make accommodations only with good reason.

I had my notions shaken, when someone described a random draw instead of an election. It actually had a lot of good elements that we don't enjoy with our current popularity contests. Oh, I'm not picking on Australia here, or not on purpose. I mean Canada and the US. Probably a few others.
You got a hard-on for hypothetical crimes 'against the entire electorate' when it comes to policies that are known to be used by one party to disenfranchise voters they don't like. But when it comes to a real-life attack on the electoral process by supporters of that same party, you're breezily unconcerned. This indicates that in actual fact the concern for electoral integrity is nothing but a pose, adopted for effect. :yawn:
And when it comes to larger-scale election fraud by Republicans his reaction is also distinctly one of unconcern, to put it mildly. I get the impression actual election fraud is OK when it is committed by Republicans, but small scale fraud is an outrage even when the fraud is merely imagined by Trump supporters.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:08 am

And we haven't even yet discussed the vexing topic of erection fraud! :lay:
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:14 am

erection flawed?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:16 am

Hermit wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:14 am
erection flawed?
Disgraceful attempt at mocking Asian accents! :lay:
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:07 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:05 am
Cunt wrote:

It's really clear how each side frames this.

Except you of course aren't framing it for any reason, just reality, right?

By the way, what should happen to illegal immigrants in the US? Your country? Your living room?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:38 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:07 pm
By the way, what should happen to illegal immigrants in the US? Your country? Your living room?
When confronted with evidence of hypocrisy, quickly change the subject. That always works, eh?

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:53 am

Oh look, a butterfly!
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:45 am

Which Democrat policy shows that they are not the party of open borders?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:48 am

They're locking people up at the border, aren't they?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:04 am

Um, as far as I know, the Democrats are denying reporters access to see what is happening in the holding facilities. Maybe they are following CDC guidelines, as the Press Secretary says, but with those numbers, coupled with denying reporters access, it sounds a bit suspicious.

I heard it on news sources you would readily dismiss as 'right-wing', so I don't want to suggest you listen to Ben Shapiro, or you would simply decline to, and dismiss his comments.

So I did a search, and found a more mainstream news source, just for you. It also references an NBC report. You could find out easily, if you didn't ask me to find you a source. I mean, if you were interested yourself.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... r-stories/
Nor are traditional avenues of reporting, according to the NBC News report:

Multiple news organizations, including NBC News, have requested access to or photos from inside overcrowded border processing facilities holding unaccompanied migrant children; they have been denied. The DHS press office released one photo late Tuesday of a mother and child undergoing a health screening inside a border facility, but no wider shots to show conditions or sleeping arrangements.
At the height of the Trump administration’s child separation policy in June 2018, it allowed media to tour facilities where separated children were held.
So now, Shapiro claims that a lot of the people crossing will be allowed to enter the US, instead of being told to wait in Mexico for their case to be reviewed (a-la-Trump). So it looks like they are trying to be the party of open borders.

At least more than Trump was.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:03 am

Because a conspiracy told you so. You are so ready to believe anything that confirms your ridiculous biases.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.