The Thread of Democrats

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Seabass » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:48 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:26 am

What about death panels?
:funny:
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:26 pm

I wonder if this will damage his bro...
rey alleges that when Diverse Medical Management and Americore were in talks to merge, Jim Biden promised to exploit his brother’s political influence as vice president to attract international investors and make the venture successful.

Lewitt is alleged to have alluded to the Vice President's clout in a text message to Frey to calm the latter's worry about legal liability to his firm over an acquisition: “Jim [Biden] told me. Don’t worry every time someone threatens to sue you you’re with us now nobody is gonna touch you.” According to the lawsuit, “It was Frey’s understanding that Lewitt was implying that DMM [Diverse Medical Management] was 'protected' because of Jim Biden’s connections.”
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... 22447.html
The raids were not the first time the FBI has investigated matters related to Americore. It got involved last August when, soon after the lawsuit was filed, Frey received an envelope at his home containing a thinly veiled threat. “Inside the envelope was what appeared to be blood-stained currency from a Middle Eastern country commonly known as a haven for terror groups and a 'torture ticket' — a voucher for the infliction of torture,” according to Knox News, which reviewed the contents of the envelope.

Knox News said it did not name the Middle Eastern country at the request of federal authorities.
This is new. I hadn't heard of that kind of threat before. I mean, horse-head in a bed I've heard of, but bloody cash?

Quick - someone attack the source, rather than wondering why Biden is conducting a hilariously innefective 'campaign'. It couldn't be to protect his corrupt family members from the light, could it?

Oh, and it looks like even the Republicans are on-board with the climate alarmism now. The hashtag 'panicindc' is trending, as a way, I suppose, to highlight that it is the lawmakers who should be held responsible (or something like that...I mostly avoid twatter)
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:48 pm

Trump exposed (via tweeting) that the foreman in the Flynn trial was a lawyer who was openly anti-Trump. He says she had an 'affirmative obligation' to reviel the existence of her tweets.

I don't agree. I don't think she would judge herself biased. She probably thinks it's the default human position to hate the Republican President.

That's the thing about bias, it can blind someone that much. It's why I recalibrated mine, as much as possible.

The Dems have been embarrassing themselves. If Flynn was guilty of something, this jury foreperson may have fucked up the case.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:51 pm

David Nangle, a State Rep, was just arrested by FBI & IRS on dozens of charges.

If guilty, he is probably not a 'real Democrat' though...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:12 pm

It's not illegal to be anti-Trump or pro-Trump on a jury. Ot's a lottery. A counsel can remove two jurors for no cause at all. After that it is a trial. Only things like bribery can remove a juror.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:18 pm

Tero wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:12 pm
It's not illegal to be anti-Trump or pro-Trump on a jury.
I think I'll value the legal opinions of those who decide this one, over yours. Sorry.

It IS true that it is ok to be pro or anti-Trump on a jury, but tweeting anti-Trump stuff while leading a Jury to a disputed result regarding the political sphere looks a bit...off.

Maybe Flynn isn't such a bad guy after all. What is it he was accused of doing again? Misspeaking to congress? I've found several lies told to them officially (notably, Schiffs 'invented phone call' recital - wholly fabricated)

No surprise they are dismissing a lot of this partisan shit.

I wish the Dems weren't so blindingly stupid. Who is the 'good candidate'? Is it Bloomberg/Clinton? That sounds like a stupid choice, which would lose to Trump.

I still think it should be the first Throuple Presidency. There could be 2 first ladies (lady's?).

Sanders/Warren/Klobichar 2020, with a sextape announcing their collaboration. Republican heads would EXPLODE!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:23 pm

In a jury, allegiances exist, they are just people. Most jurors fail at their job for one reason: misunderstanding either "reasonable doubt" or then not understanding "circumstantial eviddnce." I was an odd juror at times in my one and only jury in that I tended not to believe witnesses if the physical evidence cast doubt. Many in my jury firmly sided with a witness.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:29 pm

Tero wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:23 pm
In a jury, allegiances exist, they are just people. Most jurors fail at their job for one reason: misunderstanding either "reasonable doubt" or then not understanding "circumstantial eviddnce." I was an odd juror at times in my one and only jury in that I tended not to believe witnesses if the physical evidence cast doubt. Many in my jury firmly sided with a witness.
Trump may be wrong about her having an ethical obligation to say something, we'll see.

I'm starting to try to understand the infamous 'Tarmac Meeting' now. What is the Democrat version of this sordid tale?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:55 pm

Holy shit - this is probably just right-wing propaganda, but Shapiro just claimed that Bernie supporters stormed the stage, topless, to protest milk.

It CAN'T be that crazy, can it?

Um, did anyone grab screenshots? Like, for 'robust investigation of the evidence'?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:57 pm

The version is that we are done with email lady. Almost done with Biden too.

Do you remember weapons of mass destruction? Do you blame Trump for that? You should, by your logic. A republican is responsible for every republican before.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:24 pm

Tero wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:57 pm
The version is that we are done with email lady. Almost done with Biden too.

Do you remember weapons of mass destruction? Do you blame Trump for that? You should, by your logic. A republican is responsible for every republican before.
The reason Obama and H. Clinton matter in this context, (and Bill) is because of ongoing investigations into Democratic Party corruption. Crossfire Hurricane and the origins of spygate.

If it is not ok for Trump to have foreign governments look into a political opponent, then it must not be ok for Obama to have done that to Trump.

As to the tarmac meeting, I think the 'rightie' version is that Clinton met in the plane, promising something business-related to the arriving person.

The 'leftie' version seems to be that the tarmac meeting was about casual, non-business subjects (NOT the 'business' of government)

You do understand that the right is suggesting a lot of stuff coming from the Dems is criminal, right?

Dershowitz is even suggesting that there is evidence of Obama ordering an investigation because his rich friend told him to.

So big claims, denied or promoted pretty predictably by either side. Thing is, if the Dems were corrupt, and were jailed and justly sentenced for it, I can't imagine how you will interpret it.

For myself, I think Durham is taking some high-profile people down. Both sides have demanded investigations and arrests. A large increase in 'sealed indictments' (which are likely not all indictments) suggest there IS some quiet work going on. Anyway, if Durham finds out Trump was illegally fuckity, and hangs him for treason, I won't be overly emotional. Ditto for whoever is in charge of the Dems. If the evidence stands, it stands. I don't support capital punishment, but would be agreeable to a small cell, and live 24/7 streaming video (self-aggrandizing celebreties deserve no less) and open access to all the relevant evidence.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:36 pm

Everything coming from Trump is criminal. Leaving aside the Russian hacked 2016 election, every day after that.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:01 pm

Tero wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:36 pm
Everything coming from Trump is criminal. Leaving aside the Russian hacked 2016 election, every day after that.
Several people (some still wearing tinfoil hats, pussy hats etc.) are insisting that it is true.

It's a real shame they don't share any convincing evidence.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:34 pm

It's all going to come out. Russia owns Trump. Literally. Mortgages.