Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Tero » Mon May 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Forty Two wrote:Image
Fuck you.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon May 22, 2017 7:25 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon May 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Snowflakes this, snowflakes that. Snowflakes can't tie their shoelace without a government grant. We heard it all.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue May 23, 2017 10:23 am

Forty Two wrote:I drew no analogy. I'm just posting stuff about Democrats. YOU drew an analogy, apparently.

You're not explaining anything. You're just being your usual you, following your typical posting practice of derail, deflect, and then make it a personal fight.

I was teasing you because you like to bleat about me referencing what Hillary or Obama did or said when a thread relates to a Trump issue. That's why I pointed that out. I'm mocking your usual hypocrisy. Nobody said anything about Trump here. So, why did you bring him up?
You LITERALLY mentioned Trump in the post I quoted. :fp: No wonder you can't work out how it is an analogy. You can't even read what you write.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 11:05 am

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 11:08 am

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 11:09 am

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue May 23, 2017 11:54 am

Fake news.
Seth Conrad Rich (January 3, 1989 – July 10, 2016) was a 27-year-old employee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) who was fatally shot in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.[1][2][3]

The crime was used as the pretext for right-wing conspiracy theories, which have been debunked by law enforcement agencies in their official statements about the case.[4] These theories falsely stated that there is credible evidence Rich was the source of the 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak.[5][6][7] According to U.S. intelligence assessments, Russian intelligence services are most likely responsible for the hacking and the leak.[8]

Rich's parents have condemned the conspiracy theories and have urged members of the press to stop posting about the incident. They accused conspiracy theorists of politicizing their son's death for political gain, and called posters of the debunked conspiracy theories "sociopaths" and "disgusting".[9][10] In a statement released by the family, they said the people who promote the conspiracy theories "are either blind to the damage they are doing to a murder victim's family or don't care, showing a profound lack of judgement and common decency."[10] Seth Rich's parents have asked for a retraction and an apology from Fox News which spread the conspiracy theory, but have not received one. They also sent a "cease and desist" letter to Rod Wheeler, the investigator whom Fox News cited as a source, demanding that he stop making comments about Seth.[11]

Members of the alt-right and certain commentators on Fox News have been accused of giving air time to the conspiracy theories in order to distract from negative news stories about the Trump administration.[12][13][14]
Link

Got anything better than the discredited Rod Wheeler angle yet, or have you just "forgotten" that L'Emmerdeur has shot it down in flames a few days ago, Coito?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 2:35 pm

Hermit wrote:
Got anything better than the discredited Rod Wheeler angle yet, or have you just "forgotten" that L'Emmerdeur has shot it down in flames a few days ago, Coito?
Are you saying we should have hard evidence before launching an investigation? :thinks:

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 2:41 pm

Kim Dotcom of Megaupload states that he was part of the leak to Wikileaks, and that Seth Rich was the one leaking documents to Wikileaks - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... stigation/

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue May 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Tero wrote:Snowflakes this, snowflakes that. Snowflakes can't tie their shoelace without a government grant. We heard it all.
Then I'm snowflake, it would need a guvgrant to get me to wear shoes with laces that I need to tie... tying shoelaces causes me acute discomfort due to the fact my tummy does not like to be compressed when I bend forward to take care of the damn laces.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Could be an interesting announcement - about an hour ago, Kim Dotcomm indicated on Twitter that an announcement was coming "soon." The other day he referred to Tuesday. It's Tuesday. https://twitter.com/KimDotcom?ref_src=t ... r%5Eauthor

I have my doubts, but we'll see. If there is any evidence that Seth Rich was the leaker to Wikileaks, I can't see how it's anything but huge. But, if it's just unsubstantiated stuff from Kim Dotcom, it's not going to fly.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue May 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Hermit wrote:Got anything better than the discredited Rod Wheeler angle yet, or have you just "forgotten" that L'Emmerdeur has shot it down in flames a few days ago, Coito?
Are you saying we should have hard evidence before launching an investigation? :thinks:
Having reread my post with your question in mind, I can answer with an unqualified "no".
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue May 23, 2017 8:14 pm

Forty Two wrote:Could be an interesting announcement - about an hour ago, Kim Dotcomm indicated on Twitter that an announcement was coming "soon." The other day he referred to Tuesday. It's Tuesday. https://twitter.com/KimDotcom?ref_src=t ... r%5Eauthor

I have my doubts, but we'll see. If there is any evidence that Seth Rich was the leaker to Wikileaks, I can't see how it's anything but huge. But, if it's just unsubstantiated stuff from Kim Dotcom, it's not going to fly.
Your scepticism about Kim Dotcom is justified. He has a lifelong career as a thief and a conman. Made his money when he founded a Pirate Bay style site, which was eventually shut down, but that did not stop him from continuing to bignote himself.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue May 23, 2017 11:03 pm

The proof is out there!
Attachments
IMG_5419.JPG