The Thread of Democrats

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Tero » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:15 am

Illinois communists ban right to work. Go home and wait for welfare checks! Sit around with gun in hand protecting yourself!
Illinois Bans Right to Work
The Democratic Governor signed the ban after it was vetoed by his Republican predecessor
https://ucommblog.com/section/state-pol ... Ed4jscMDB4
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:06 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:12 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:13 pm

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:16 pm

Image :cheer:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:17 pm

JimC wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:45 am
Animavore wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:16 am
Svartalf wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:49 am
Animavore wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:38 am
If Bernie is too old so is Trump.
they both are, that's why I first gave frump buckley's chance of getting the nomination, I was proven wrong.
Realistically, all boomers are too old. They are out of touch with the modern world. They are behind in everything from economics to science.

Time for new blood.
Don't fucking generalise about "all boomers". I can guarantee you I'm not behind in science...
and define boomer, I was born in 67 of pre war born parents, so I regard myself as the last wave of the baby boom... an d if I had the proper contacts and means, you bet I'd be into politics like a griezzly in moose entrails.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:49 pm

Technically, 67 is early Gen-X. The Baby Boom was from 45 to 65. Gen X from 66 to 85. The next Generation was Generation Y, until renamed Millenials from 1986 to 2005, but some people say there is a subtle difference between millennial and generation Y, but to me a generation should be 20 years. Breaking them down into smaller time periods doesn't make much sense.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:57 pm

mueller 2.jpg
Clearly, a good investigator!
mueller 2.jpg (22.02 KiB) Viewed 3302 times

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:45 pm

Has anyone heard from Schiff? He had some evidence...maybe he forgot to give it to Mueller and co.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:43 am

Only Fox and Washington Examiner
:funny:
care

Schiff says Barr misled with Mueller report summary, he's 'not the president’s personal lawyer'
Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., slammed Attorney General Bill Barr on Thursday, stopping just short of asking for his resignation after saying the redacted Mueller ...

Fox News
3 hours ago
Adam Schiff: Mueller report condemns, it doesn't vindicate
House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., ripped into President Trump on Thursday for his contacts with Russians and those of his 2016 campaign, ...

Washington Examiner
3 hours ago

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:04 am

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:17 am

Forty Two wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:45 pm
Tero wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:27 am
Send them to Finland and Netherlands.

They shouldn't want to come to the US, when the rest of the world is so much more civilized and so much less oppressive than the US. Remember, the US oppresses the poor - it's not opportunity here, it's unfairness to the poor - there is no help for the poor here, who die in the streets due to lack of health care, no job security, and no benefits.

The poor immigrants are unwittingly walking right into the maw of a hungry tiger, here. They should be warned, not welcomed! Stay out! It's awful here!

Haven't they been following Tero and Scot Dutchy? Haven't they seen the proof that every other western industrialized country and most second and third world countries, are far better than the US? The US is the king of income and wealth inequality! Where is the free college and free health care????

And, the US is racist, sexist and a massive patriarchy, to boot!

Indeed, why in the world would anyone from "the rest of the world" want to come to the US. Yet, there are a 1,000,000 new citizens, 1,000,000 new permanent residents, ever year, and the illegal immigrant crossings are pushing 60,000 to 100,000 per month (apprehensions, that's not counting the number that actually get through!) -- we have something like 30,000,000 people here (populations of countries like Australia and Canada) who came to the US and live here illegally, under the radar, putting up with massive racism, sexism, oppression, inequality, and just downright evil treatment.

Clearly, the message isn't getting out loud enough as to how bad it really is here.
Those immigrants are coming to USA because they can get there by walking. They tried crossing the Atlantic but could only wade a few feet off shore before breathing became a problem. Apparently nobody had sufficient funds for a ticket to Finland or Netherlands by boat or plane, and sneaking aboard was not successful. So they are taking the easy way out by coming to America to make their fortunes, just like the Trumps and McConnells did, by picking fruit and cleaning rich peoples' homes. :prof:
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:05 am

Immigrants, especially illegals, like places where you can slip in and disappear. The UK and the US are great for that. The UK has the added advantage of picking up plenty of benefits and free health care.
Finland and the Netherlands are far more challenging as are most countries in the EU. If you dont register and dont get a citizen's ID number life becomes very difficult. You would find yourself very quickly in the Schiphol Detention Centre facing a one way ticket home.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:42 pm

Woodbutcher wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:17 am
So they are taking the easy way out by coming to America to make their fortunes, just like the Trumps and McConnells did, by picking fruit and cleaning rich peoples' homes. :prof:
They can't make fortunes here. The US is racist, patriarchal, oppressive, tyrannical. We have worse health care than Cuba. Our schools can't educate anyone, especially the poor. And, employees have zero protections. For someone "of color" to come to the US, well, it can't possibly be better than in Mexico, where they speak the same language, share the same skin tone, and where racism will not get them. Plus, they have universal health care, and are in favor of the Kyoto Accord, so, you know, way better.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:11 pm

"At press time, sources confirmed rival candidate Beto O’Rourke had followed Buttigieg’s lead by immediately releasing a list of which hardcore bands he thinks are cool and which skateboard tricks he can still do."

https://politics.theonion.com/pete-butt ... HKsSO0fwX7

Black Flag better be on Beto's list! Else I'm voting Harris in the primary.