Troops at the border man!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Hermit » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:19 am

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:55 am
Troops at the border man!
Eventually someone will throw a rock. Then comes the announcement: "Seit 5 Uhr 45 wird zurückgeschossen."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:27 pm

So DeSantis and Kemp won. These clowns will be governors of Florida and Georgia respectively. DeSantis is a ridiculous buffoon of course, but Kemp is a bonafide, world class scumbag. Kemp is the guy who, as Georgia secretary of state, purged 1.4 million voters, and locked out another 53000 (most of whom were black) while overseeing the election in which he was running.
Seabass wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:14 pm
A black progressive... vs this cat:

in Florida?? :lol: , this Gillum feller doesn't stand a chance.
Seabass wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:39 am
Hermit wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:08 am
laklak wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:58 am
Nope. 100% real. You should see all the ones from the other candidates, it's been a fucking circus of fools for the last few weeks.
Faaaaark.

The US of A has been at the top of the pyramid in many admirable aspects. Unfortunately it is now getting near the top of the cretinisation of its general public as well, particularly if Ron Desantis wins the election.
You like DeSantis, eh? You'll love these:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:31 pm

I missed the answer...are there any democrats who support the constitution, 1a, 2a?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:36 pm

Another brown furriner taking jobs from real Americans! :irate:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:16 pm

REPUBLICANS USED A BILL ABOUT WOLVES TO AVOID A VOTE ON YEMEN WAR

REPUBLICAN LEADERS IN the House of Representatives undercut a bipartisan effort to end U.S. involvement in Yemen by sneaking a measure that would kill an anti-war resolution into a vote about wolves.

On Tuesday night, the Republican-led House Rules Committee voted to advance the “Manage Our Wolves Act,” which will remove gray wolves from the endangered species list. The Rules Committee waived all points of order against the bill and voted to advance it to the floor.

The catch: Republicans inserted language that would block a floor vote on whether to direct President Donald Trump to end U.S. involvement in the Saudi- and UAE-led intervention in Yemen. The intervention has been highly destructive, flattening homes, roads, markets, hospitals, and schools, and leading to the world’s largest humanitarian crisis.

On Wednesday evening, the House approved the rule 201-187, largely on party lines, successfully blocking a vote on the Yemen resolution.

In September, Rep. Ro Khanna, D-Calif., introduced the Yemen resolution, which would have directed the Trump administration to remove U.S. forces from “hostilities” related to the Saudi-led intervention. Because it invoked the 1973 War Powers Act, Khanna’s resolution was “privileged” under House Rules, meaning it could bypass a committee vote and, barring any interference from the powerful Rules Committee, get a vote on the floor. The Republican gambit caused Khanna’s resolution to be stripped of its “privileged” status, meaning that it did not come up for a vote on its own.

continued: https://theintercept.com/2018/11/14/yem ... -congress/

Yemen: 85,000 Children May Have Died from Starvation Since Start of War
https://www.savethechildren.org/us/abou ... starvation

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:20 pm
More suspicious voting shenanigans from Broward County came to light last night. Independent journalist Laura Loomer, acting on a tip, learned that an employee of Avis Car Rentals at Fort Lauderdale Airport discovered two boxes apparently belonging to Benda Snipes’s office in the trunk of a rental car that had been returned Sunday night. The driver who returned the car works for Snipes’s organization.

Compounding the suspicious situation, shortly afterward, Fort Lauderdale Airport was closed down for a couple hours by Broward County Sheriff Steve Israel, after an alleged bomb threat was phoned in, preventing journalists and GOP representatives from access to the handling of the “votes.”

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... z5WgKe0r5d
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Your girl Laura Loomer appears to be having a serious meltdown.
Far-right activist Laura Loomer handcuffs herself to Twitter's New York headquarters
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fa ... ew-n941891

Far-right activist Laura Loomer handcuffed herself to Twitter's New York City headquarters on Thursday afternoon to protest the company's banning her from the social media platform.

Loomer's account on Twitter was removed a week ago after she posted a tweet criticizing Minnesota Rep.-elect Ilhan Omar, a Democrat, and her Muslim faith, calling Omar "anti Jewish" and pro-Sharia law.

In the incident livestreamed on Periscope, Loomer, wearing a yellow Star of David such as many European Jews were forced to wear during the Holocaust, handcuffed herself to the front of Twitter's building in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood.

"I am not going to stand by as people like Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg [try to] silence the voices of millions of conservatives," Loomer said at one point.

New York police officers arrived and asked Loomer to uncuff herself from the building's door citing a fire hazard, but she refused.

Loomer also criticized Twitter's CEO Jack Dorsey for banning her as a "Jewish conservative journalist." Twitter in recent months has banned from its platform some far-right figures such as conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for violating its terms of service.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:13 am

I wonder what the neo-Nazis think of her?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:23 am

Might use her as a comfort woman at one of the labor camps.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:37 am

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:39 am

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:15 am

While neo-nazis literally support the Republican party.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:13 am

There must be some tension amongst the extreme right wing, given the undying hatred of fundamentalist Islam for the Jews, and that they hate them both...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:32 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:15 am
While neo-nazis literally support the Republican party.
Some do, I'm sure.

Communists literally support the Democratic Party. https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/20 ... ck-clinton and https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... cratic-pa/

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:36 pm

JimC wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:13 am
There must be some tension amongst the extreme right wing, given the undying hatred of fundamentalist Islam for the Jews, and that they hate them both...
Nazis don't hate Muslims nearly as much as they hate Jews. Never have. Hitler himself allied with the Grand Mufti and the Muslim forces in the middle east. Hitler liked Islam better than Christianity - https://www.wsj.com/articles/book-revie ... 1421441724