The thread of Campus Crazy Hijinks

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Re: The thread of Campus Crazy Hijinks

Post by Woodbutcher » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:42 pm

A macho attitude usually conceals a low IQ and a low self-esteem.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Plus a small penis and an secret Grindr account.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Does a hyper-feminist attitude or drive BMW Series 2's mean a loose vaginas and low IQs.
Last edited by Forty Two on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

laklak

Post by laklak » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Really, really big clits. Like matriarchal hyena size.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Bitchy women are compensating for vaginosis.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Cambridge University is investigating remarks by the head of an equality group who claimed “all white people are racist” and praised protesters who clashed violently with police.

Jason Osamede Okundaye, 20, who runs the university students’ Black and Minority Ethnic Campaign, posted the comment on Twitter on Friday night after protests over the death of Rashan Charles turned violent and police were attacked in London.

Tweets from his account encouraged the protesters and claimed that white people had “colonised” the Dalston neighbourhood of east London. Police are also investigating his remarks.

One tweet said: “Watching these middle-class white people despair over black people protesting in their colonised Dalston is absolutely delicious.” Another read: “ALL white people are racist. White middle class, white working class, white men, white women, white gays, white children they can ALL geddit.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo ... ded78f63d3

As stupid as this "university students' Black and Minority Ethnic Campaign" person appears to be, any article starting with "Such-and-such university is investigating remarks..." is really rather ridiculous. I mean, he made some "remarks" and there is an investigation? And, "police are also investigating his remarks?" For what? Stupidity?

He's guilty as charged on that count. He is actually saying that white people "colonised" a neighborhood in East London, located in England, a country in Great Britain. Colonised. The Anglo Saxons colonised England about 1500 years ago. Whose he talking about? Hengist and Horse, for fuck's sake? Or, maybe he's talking about the Vikings 1000 to 1200 years ago? What's this about? The Great Heathen Army? Or, maybe he's talking about the Normans in 1066+? William the Bastard coming in and building all these castles and setting up real estate recordkeeping?

A neighborhood in east London, this gent says, is being "colonized" if white people live there. I mean, sorry, Europe and elsewhere, but your campuses appear to have been infected with the American-born ideological-Ebola known as intersectional identity politics and cultural Progressivism.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:43 pm

It's perfectly appropriate for the university to investigate. They are a business/organisation that need to protect their public image.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

laklak

Post by laklak » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Just fucking Kent State the little snowflakes. A few hundred live 5.56 rounds and they'll shut the fuck up.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:31 pm

At Cambridge, Trigger Warnings for those awful, hurtful Shakespeare plays. http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 08456.html

18 to 21 year old adults... Shakespeare. Titus Andronicus. A Comedy of Errors. Jesus... what will they do when asked to read Romeo and Juliet -- 13 year olds in romances, suicide, murder....

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Kent State mulling over whether "You need Jesus" is hate speech -- https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/38242/

LOL - it just gets better and better....

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:07 pm

I certainly hate speech like that...
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Ok, this one is fantastic. This incident illustrates the insanity of the Progressive Left and the SJW mob. https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... ebate.html

Here is a recording of the university's inquiry into the graduate student's position on an incident - she was not told who complained or what, specifically, the complaint was - she was grilled on her presentation of the pronoun issue to her class.

Some bits are really awesome, like when she says that her presentation of the argument was "neutral" and nobody could tell, she thought, her own personal viewpoint from her presentation. She was told "that's the problem..." and that presenting it without her coming down on one side of the argument (the "correct" one) was tantamount to hate speech and presenting Nazism without moralizing against it.

This teach does a nice job responding to these freaks.

She says that at universities, all perspectives are valid. She is told that that is not true. LOL. And, there you have it. The SJW Progressive mob thinks that it is NOT VALID to even discuss the issue of pronoun usage, in a neutral fashion. They are telling her she cannot show the perspective against mandatory use of pronouns. This is phenomenal. And, this should chill teachers and professors to the bone.

It's like "neutrally playing a speech by Hitler, or Milo Yiannopoulos..." -- yes, the fucking little bastard actually said that. Playing Jordan B Peterson's video on gendered language and pronouns is verboten because it's like being neutral on Hitler, or ...oh, Milo Yiannopoulos!

What a crock of shit.

At about 23 minutes it's awesom-er -- lol. This teacher is holding it together as she is accused of being "transphobic" for neutrally presenting the issue of pronoun usage. She confirms with the little prick that she is being accused of being transphobic for her neutrality, and she says "so be it, I can't control that.... I know I am not transphobic, and I made it clear to the class I was not transphobic...." - the little shit interviewing her says "that's kind of the problem..." and asks her if she has any issue with that....

"The problem is, that particular debate is that that particular debate is about whether trans people are people...." - she notes that she presented the argument about denial of dignity and personhood. Not good enough. LOL.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:32 pm

Forty Two wrote:The SJW Progressive mob
Stop equating SJWs and Progressives. They aren't the same thing.

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Haha, as soon as I saw this one Forty Two, I knew you'd be all over it.

FWIW, I completely agree with your disgust.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:46 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Forty Two wrote:The SJW Progressive mob
Stop equating SJWs and Progressives. They aren't the same thing.
Give me your definitions, and I'll decide if I agree with you.

However, I did not "equate" them. I referred them as the SJW Progressive mob, which is a mob of those people who are both SJW and Progressive. I leave out the conservative, liberal and moderate SJWs. :-)