We Need To Talk About Donald

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Re: We Need To Talk About Donald

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:43 am

Tero wrote:Grabbed any new pussy lately?
Research Shows Donald Trump Is Making Men More Sexist
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/ ... ore-sexist
Translation: men are remembering that they have balls.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:43 am

And that women are there for the service of men..
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:49 am

pErvin wrote:And that women are there for the service of men..
If they knew what was good for then they would. Alas they are too far gone and they can now get the Islamification that they seem to crave.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:01 am

Wow, you managed to shoehorn "Islamification" into it as well. Well done. The fear is strong in you... :roll:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:15 am

pErvin wrote:Wow, you managed to shoehorn "Islamification" into it as well. Well done. The fear is strong in you... :roll:
It's called risk assessment to the intelligent and none gullible but thanks for playing.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:15 am

:funny: A conservative lecturing on fear and risk assessment...

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:04 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
pErvin wrote:And that women are there for the service of men..
If they knew what was good for then they would. Alas they are too far gone and they can now get the Islamification that they seem to crave.
So, how many sprightly young women does those sentiments lure into your mum's basement?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:41 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Tero wrote:Grabbed any new pussy lately?
Research Shows Donald Trump Is Making Men More Sexist
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/ ... ore-sexist
Translation: men are remembering that they have balls.
The poor henpecked little fellas.

Did you remember to vacuum the house before your missus gets home?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:49 am

Animavore wrote:Trump continues fucking over the workers who voted for him.
Trump Repeals Regulation Protecting Workers From Wage Theft.

WASHINGTON ― Companies that commit wage theft and put their workers in harm’s way just received a favor from the Trump administration.

President Donald Trump signed a bill Monday repealing a regulation that had encouraged federal contractors to follow labor laws. Under the Obama-era rule, companies with an egregious record of violating wage and safety laws would lose their government contracts if they didn’t come into compliance.

The idea behind the rule was to make sure unscrupulous employers didn’t receive taxpayer dollars. But Republicans in Congress thought the rule was too punitive and unfair to businesses. They used an arcane tool known as the Congressional Review Act in an effort to kill the regulation, which was called the Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces rule.

By approving the legislation sent to him by the Senate, Trump has ensured not only that the regulation will die, but also that no similar regulation can be put forth by the Labor Department again. Trump signed the legislation at a White House ceremony in front of the press.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ... 92bea814c9?

But they'll still dig their heels in and defend him because after investing so much energy and hysteria into his campaign the egg on their faces from admitting they're wrong is too much.
Something in that article is being misreported. Payment of wages is required by contract law, and also every State has a law that requires payment of wages (minimum wage, overtime compensation, and payment of whatever wages were agreed to above minimum). Also federal law has the Fair Labor Standards Act (in effect since the 1940s), which likewise requires payment of wages. Wage theft or even merely withholding wages, for any reason, is illegal under those laws, and nothing has changed with this Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces "rule." It's actually been a crime for many decades to fail to pay wages to your employees.

Oh, o.k., after looking into it, this Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces Order requires prospective federal contractors to disclose labor law violations and give agencies guidance on how to consider labor violations when awarding federal contracts. Don't worry, repealing this does not let employers stop complying with the law. Obviously a major misrepresentation. This was a new rule which has barely been in effect for a year, it was only adopted in 2014 and I think it only started coming into play in 2016, so unless folks are going try to claim that Wage Theft was legal in the US until Obama came in and plugged that loophole..... but, it makes for nice hysteria to write an article that implies that Trump just repealed "Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces" leaving us with unfair pay and unsafe workplaces....
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:54 am

Animavore wrote:
Attorney General Orders Crackdown On 'Sanctuary Cities,' Threatens Holding Funds.

The Justice Department is following through on an executive order to withhold as much as $4.1 billion in federal grants from so-called "sanctuary cities," generally defined as places where local law enforcement limit their cooperation with federal authorities on immigration enforcement.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions' appearance at the daily White House briefing is a signal that President Trump wants to move on to one of the issues he's most comfortable talking about — illegal immigration — and to shift the conversation away from health care, after his failure last week to get the GOP alternative to replace and repeal the Affordable Care Act through Congress.
http://www.npr.org/2017/03/27/521680263 ... ium=social

These people are myopic morons.
A sanctuary city is a municipal government which helps people who are violating US immigration laws by entering or remaining in the country illegally. It would be like if France had a law that said people couldn't just stay in France without a visa or other permission to remain, and then Paris made its own rule saying that anyone in France contrary to French law was fine, and they say that in Paris illegal foreign persons could reside in Paris and Paris would aid in helping them avoid deportation. Paris, would, say prohibit police from questioning people about their immigration status (which French police have the French authority to do, incidentally), and Paris would require its officials and employees to simply not cooperate with French immigration authorities.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:25 am

Trump's 'deportation force' shoots innocent man in what looks like a botched raid without police assistance.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/27/t ... -resident/
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:33 am

Animavore wrote:Trump's 'deportation force' shoots innocent man in what looks like a botched raid without police assistance.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/27/t ... -resident/
Sounds like the facts aren't in yet, according to the Occupy Democrats' article (which I'm positive is an objective and unbiased source....)

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:33 am

Good article on green energy billionaire, Tom Steyer, and fighting Team Trump's avaricious and immoral fossil push.

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/tom-steye ... _cp_fb_tny

A small antidote to the psychopathic billionaires (are some of them even people?) holding the US hostage.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:37 am

Hillary warned America but nobody listened to Nasty Bitch as Trump was going to shake up America
https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/ ... 8823450625
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:39 am

Due to a rise in Trump induced hate crime and discrimination, Indian Americans, probably tired of been mistaken for Muslims by pig-ignorant Trump cultists, are mobilising politically.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... urce=atlfb